It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Replying to Threads without reviewing posted information

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I have noticed a lot of people replying to threads and commenting or asking questions that would be answered if they actually read the posted articles or watched the posted videos. Please do not reply to a thread unless you have reviewed the posted information. I have noticed a lot of people wasting space by not taking the time to actually review the information posted and leaving irrelevant/ignorant comments. Maybe the ATS management could send out a message encouraging people to review all the information before commenting.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by washingtonsghost

guilty as charged... i litrely just committed said crime about 10 minutes ago!

mainly as i saw the avatar, and knew its someone who spends time claiming to be an alien and using that every annoying "holyer than thee" troll tactic...

if it annoys you when people dont do that, press the warn / report button ... thats what its their for! theirs no need to go starting a whole topic about it ... if we read everything in every post well,,,, it wouldnt be one of the biggest forums about .... as we would all still be stuck at page 1 reading every detail..

now, im not saying F-the info ... of course, if its relevant and ect read, but after a while on ats, you can see when somethings just a troll or going to be stupid... call it long time ats user intuition!

@HotSauce ...yup, no star system on the board question forum .... i hate that!..... im still preying they bring in an anti star or karma function, after all... we shoudl be able to give people a black mark as much as a good mark

[edit on 1-11-2009 by boaby_phet]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by HotSauce

they have that already. except instead of bolts of electricity he shoots down everything with complete fact and no way of argueing with it, as we all know iots most likely right.... i believe they call this secret weapon phage .... ive never seen anyone beat it yet!

MOD EDIT: Fix post.

[edit on November 2nd 2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I've noticed that many times after I post, several other answers have been posted in the time it's taken me to write mine. And in some cases, what I'm commenting on has been said by others too.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Please direct any futher ATS issues to the ATS Issues Thread

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join