It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All doom & gloom.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I'm sorry! I realize this is in the wrong area. Can't post in other forums yet. I've saw a couple people say it's probably not a big deal, well browsing before. Not sure if that's true. Once again sorry if this caused any in convince.

Just like to share this article with you.
6-year-old girl's notes to family.

To say that “Notes Left Behind” is a book about a 6-year-old girl who died is accurate, but woefully inadequate. By filling her family’s house with hidden messages of love and hope, Elena Desserich continues to celebrate life long after she succumbed to pediatric brain cancer.

---
today.msnbc.msn.com...

Not sure if I did this right.
If people would like to share stories of positive, uplifting, or good news.
Feel free to. Just too much doom & gloom on here for me lol.

[edit on 1-11-2009 by Brsn90]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Just thought this was a really positive story.
I think it strengths my believe that everyone has a purpose.

I browse ATS all the time, occasionally post. It just feels like the core is always about negative things. Especially lately, with the threads about how crazy this world has become. I don't think this world has become any crazier.

Just the negatives always get brought out to the spotlight. Good news; maybe makes the headlines and dies shortly after.

We've become so numbed with doom & gloom. It seems like the media is just looking for the next thing to shock us and nothing seems to... You just kind of expect it now.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
That was a touching story.
Thanks for posting it.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
What a beautiful and heart warming story. My heart goes out to her family for losing such a precious and loving child.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brsn90
I'm sorry! I realize this is in the wrong area. Can't post in other forums yet. I've saw a couple people say it's probably not a big deal, well browsing before. Not sure if that's true. Once again sorry if this caused any in convince.

Just like to share this article with you.
6-year-old girl's notes to family.

To say that “Notes Left Behind” is a book about a 6-year-old girl who died is accurate, but woefully inadequate. By filling her family’s house with hidden messages of love and hope, Elena Desserich continues to celebrate life long after she succumbed to pediatric brain cancer.

---
today.msnbc.msn.com...

Not sure if I did this right.
If people would like to share stories of positive, uplifting, or good news.
Feel free to. Just too much doom & gloom on here for me lol.

Sorry for doom and gloom, but it seems I feel negative vibs about.

It seems I am in the right area, I just can't wait till I can post in the other threads, places, about all the happy thngs.
I'm sure it's no big deal what ever it is, what do you get for that 30 days in the electric chair, I sure hope so that would be so much fun my life is so boring.
ANd once again I'm not sorry if I said something stupid and made a fool of my self.

Hey great story about little girl , it was nice she left some happy notes for loved ones.
But I believe death is over rated, I mean everyone does it, just like being born.

Like that song " Don't Worry Be Happy "

[edit on 1-11-2009 by googolplex]

new topics

top topics

join