It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rush Limbaugh- Fox News Sunday-Sarah Palin Ready!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
So many people spend so much time bashing Palin and her views on Russia that they fail to see the truth in what she said.
Wake up people, Russia just simulated a NUCLEAR ATTACK ON POLAND.
Do you not realize what that simulation MEANS?
It is Russia's way of saying that Poland better reconsider it's relations with the West OR ELSE!

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Russia 'simulates' nuclear attack on Poland
Russia has provoked outrage in Poland by simulating an air and sea attack on the country during military exercises.

Lately, Russia has also been testing US readiness, by flying right up to the border of Alaska, and seeing what our reaction time is.

Go ahead, attack Palin, and ignore the Russian threat. That is exactly what Russian wants, and with Obama the Apologizer-in-chief running the show, bad things can easily happen. Who knows, maybe he'll give Alaska back to the Russians, to "keep the peace".

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

I don't see us giving up Alaska.

I found Wasilla, Alaska on Google Earth.
It's just north of Anchorage.
--------------------------------
We are vulnerable with Team Obama.
I can see him making a dangerous "lets make a deal" with
Russia over the Iranian nuke problem.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Big deal.
All that's happening is Putin is trying to show that Russia is back. It's no threat to the US. Unless you are paranoid.
This happen nearly everyday for decades during the cold war. It's great training for the Russians and the US.
You really think the Russians want nuclear war? Please.
I guess it's time to drag out the old Repub "the commies are coming" routine.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

All that's happening is Putin is trying to show that Russia is back. It's no threat to the US.

Right, Russia is no threat. Why don't we just disband our military completely, stick flowers in our hair, and join hands and sing "Kumbaya ya"?
Get real. That kind of thinking went out when Chamberlain declared "peace in our time" and Hitler proceeded to INVADE POLAND.
Those who FAIL TO LEARN FROM HISTORY'S MISTAKES ARE DOOMED TO REPEAT THEM.
Why not pick up a book about the events that led up to WWII? You might actually learn something.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   

I'm quite familiar with WW2 and the events leading up to it.
It's 2009, not 1939, there are very few similarities.
I must have been in a blackout when I posted about wearing flowers in our hair! Wait, I HAVE NO HAIR and I never suggested such a thing.
Resorting to the old one extreme or the other trick?
Little would be gained by provoking Russia, they are well aware we could turn them into glass.
Nothing would be gained by electing a reactionary like Palin. Reactionaries are NOT leaders and only play into the hands of their adversaries.
Go ahead and pretend the sky is falling if you wish.Hysteria is a trait of the far right.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

You really think she will get elected because she wrote a book?

Oh I hope she wins because tyhat campaign year will need some comic relief. But unfortunately they may coach her by that time and it won't be as mcuh fun.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Just out of curiosity - im going to ask a seriously legitimate question of the Palin supporters. I'm not looking for a childish back lash - but i want to see if anyone has given the following some thought:

1.) If Palin runs for President, how do you think she will defend her decision to forfeit her elected office as Governor of Alaska?

2.) In what ways can Sarah Palin make herself appealing to undecided voters? I ask this question because it's pretty apparent that everyone who usually doesn't vote, did come vote in 2008, on both sides of the political spectrum. So, in order to win in 2012, Palin would have to reach out to more than just her ultra radical conservative base. Any ideas how?

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Snarf

Those are intelligent questions!
I doubt you will get many replies!
I can't see how Palin ( or any real rightie) gets past this.
I think there is a delusional; factor among extreme right wingers to vastly
overestimate their numbers. Among other delusional factors.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   

I must have been in a blackout when I posted about wearing flowers in our hair! Wait, I HAVE NO HAIR and I never suggested such a thing. Resorting to the old one extreme or the other trick? Little would be gained by provoking Russia, they are well aware we could turn them into glass. Nothing would be gained by electing a reactionary like Palin. Reactionaries are NOT leaders and only play into the hands of their adversaries. Go ahead and pretend the sky is falling if you wish.Hysteria is a trait of the far right

The flowers in the hair refer to the hippies in the 1960's and their peace at any price philosophy, another era of history I guess you slept through.

You're probably right- the sky is not falling, people haven't REALLY lost 40% of the 401K's, those 16% of the people without jobs or with only part-time jobs are imagining it, the crash of the dollar doesn't exist, the 13 Trillion Dollars that the US in in the hole is imaginary, the economy is fantastic, we didn't really bail out the banks, wall street is honest, Bernie Madoff never pulled a Ponzi scheme, those people didn't really lose $50 Billion, it's all just imagined by the "far right".

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I got the reference. Jeez Prof!
As to the rest of your rambling.....this has to do with Palin...how?
Now to explain MY reference as to "the sky is falling", that was about your Russkies are coming post.
SEE! It ain't so tough if you pay attention.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I got the reference. Jeez Prof! As to the rest of your rambling.....this has to do with Palin...how? Now to explain MY reference as to "the sky is falling", that was about your Russkies are coming post.

Here's another one for you, modified from the 1960's. If you don't think the Russians are a threat, and we don't need a strong military force, next time we're invaded, call a Hippie.
Have a nice day...This is the dawning of the Age of Aquarius..Age of Aquarius......
I'm done responding to Hippies. I have to go back into my bunker with my right-wing buddies and plan for the invasion..

The Russians are coming, the Russians are coming.........

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Uh OK Prof.
Here's another reference from the 60's.
Are you high?
Your posts have become so evasive and silly they are hardly relevant to anything, let alone Palin. you seem to be just one of those guys that never gives a straight answer.
Or as we said in the 60's, a complete waste of time!
Thou teeterest on ignore!

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Your posts have become so evasive and silly they are hardly relevant to anything, let alone Palin.

Well, we know how far to go to push your button, don't we?
You're no fun, and I thought we could do a little light-hearted bantering.
OK, so you want to be serious?
My post about Russia and Poland WAS serious. It was in answer to another member's post about Palin and her remark about Russia.
End of story.
Geeze, lighten up. It's only ATS and this is a conspiracy site, and the forum is Political Madness. Even my students knew when I was pulling their leg!

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   

And I bet they laughed becuase they needed the grade.
Don't give up your day job for comedy.
But you really are evasive and not as, uh.......

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
sigh

all this talk and support for Sarah Palin - and nobody seems able to answer 2 very fundamental questions

I guess that means the answers are implied, and palin won't stand a chance (again) in a presidential race come 2012

Too bad for the radical conservatives. Maybe you can take comfort in knowing that if the tin hatters get their way - we'll all be dead anyways
and you won't have to put up with Obama for another 4 years.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Snarf

Told you so!
That's the trouble with no substance people like Palin, but mostly her supporters. They don't really know what the think except USA is number one, Jesus is just allright, the more guns the better.
Yes thats simplistic, but so is Sarah.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   

And I bet they laughed becuase they needed the grade. Don't give up your day job for comedy.

Flattery will get you nowhere.
Evasive? I'm an open book. If you cannot understand what my point is, then it is your problem, not mine. Most of the other members have had no trouble understand my positions.
Let me spell them out in simple terms:
A Person can be right about a given topic. No one, even Obama or Palin, is ALWAYS wrong.
As to right-wing, left-wing, don't play that game. They are two sides of the same coin.
Is Sarah Palin ready? Well, ready or not, it would be a disaster for her to run for Presidency. The MSM has destroyed her family life, her reputation, and her political currency, whatever it was. So ready or not, for her to run, would be a disaster for whatever ticket she ran on.
I hope that is clear enough for you.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Snarf

Too bad for the radical conservatives.

There YOU go, playing the name game. It does nothing to advance discourse, but only goes to show how shallow your thinking is, when instead of making points, you need to resort to name-calling.
BTW, nowhere in my posts on this thread did I say anything about support of Palin. What I said is that people are so busy trashing her, that they fail to see what is going on with Russia.

[edit on 3-11-2009 by ProfEmeritus]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   

you need to resort to name-calling.

No, i don't need to, and i have not.

Radical conservatism. It's what Sarah Palin openly endorses.

So i can only naturally deduce that anyone who supports her, thinks the same way.

But, professor, this song ain't about you. This was aimed at Palin supporters. So if you are not one, then i haven't addressed you, and you've gotten all worked up and irritated over quite literally nothing.

Still waiting on those questions to be answered.

Tick Tock Tick Tock

[edit on 3-11-2009 by Snarf]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Ah yes, you are right. My mistake. It doesn't necessarily make her an idiot, because everyone says goofy things now and then. Its her policies and logic that make me think of her in that regard.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join