It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rush Limbaugh- Fox News Sunday-Sarah Palin Ready!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Man I hope Palin gets elected, do you understand how hilarious that would be for the rest of the world? Seriously, eight years of Bush had us feeling pretty good about ourselves up here in Canada, why does it have to end?

I say America should elect the most incompetent moron the Republicans can possibly scrounge up, Palin is good jumping off point imo. Rock the vote!

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieOctopus

That's probably the most compelling argument I've read so far. Afterall, if the people of Canada are in a position to laugh at our expense, we must really be in bad shape.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by schrodingers dog

You Betcha!

Now I'm going to get on my snow machine and go put lipstick on a Pit Bull with a nice view of Russia from my house.

And another liberal caught not knowing WTH they are talking about. For at least the 500th time, Palin NEVER said she could see russia from her house. But Tina Fey imitating Palin in a Saturday Night Live skit said those words. How embarrassing it must be to show the world that you get your political "knowledge" from SNL! And still they let you vote!

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by vor78
reply to post by ZombieOctopus

That's probably the most compelling argument I've read so far. Afterall, if the people of Canada are in a position to laugh at our expense, we must really be in bad shape.

Ya think.....

www.globalresearch.ca...

What do you think ex Gov. Palins plan would be other than some "mavericky" "hockey mom" platitudes?

She's got nothin except a pretty face. And a pretty face and 2.65 will get you a cup of coffee at starbucks.

[edit on 2-11-2009 by whaaa]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Rhetoric

Dude are you serious?obama is on Every other channel twice a day!Thank god we got .5hours of sanity this week.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I'm still failing to see how people think she would be the greatest thing to happen to America? What is it about her that makes anyone think she would turn this country around? This is 2010 and she talks about oil as if it were just discovered.

She talks about family values and the need for abstinence only education when the reality is that today's family is not a reflection of the Cleaver's. I would like for her to show how her abstinence only stance worked for her daughter. If her family values are so worthy of admiration, why does she even waste a second of her time caring about what a teenage boy says about her family? Doesn't that just put your family even more in the spotlight?

If she is so concerned about her supporters wants and needs why did she bail on them after having a taste of the political celebrity spotlight and almost instantly cut a multi-million dollar book deal?

We need someone non-partisan, not someone who blames everything on democrats. We need someone who is willing to be upfront and honest about legislation on the table, not someone who uses scare tactics such as "death panels" and how the government is out to kill your elderly parents.

Exactly how is Sarah Palin any different from Bush, Obama, Hillary, Pelosi, McCain, etc? She is only interested in making a name and filling her pockets with money even if it means dragging her family into the extremely bright spotlight at a time when public scrutiny about her family can only serve to make things more stressful on its members.

She had a pregnant teenage daughter (who is now a teen mom) and a child with a genetic disease, yet she thinks that cutting book deals, speaking at public events all over the world, and publicly returning snide remarks to anyone who has anything negative to say about her or her family is what's important.

If she were any different than any politician, she would rise above it all and not even give those people the time of day. She would take the time to nurture her family (being a pregnant teen/teenage mom ain't exactly a day in the park) not run around the world trying to make a name for herself in the political world.

She would tell us what she would do differently instead of pointing out what everyone else is doing wrong.

If she were any different from any other politician, she wouldn't have had so much time and money used because she had numerous investigations going on into her possible unethical activities and abuse of power.

Nope...she sounds just like every politician that has taken this country down a dark and rough path.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

You are probably right on all your points and maybe she's just a better salesman than obama but I still think she's honest and IF she did run for office I would vote for her in second.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit
reply to post by whaaa

You are probably right on all your points and maybe she's just a better salesman than obama but I still think she's honest and IF she did run for office I would vote for her in second.

Somehow I'm not suprised! And if she is so honest; why didn't she tell us the real reason she "cut and run" from the govenorship in AK? Perhaps Levi was right, huh?

Is it even remotely possible that ex Gov. Palin might have been involved in some government corruption? huh?

digg.com...

Do you think her opponents will just let this slide? She's a loser, a poser but a very pretty one.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

The US is hardly the only nation sitting at the edge of the economic abyss. Japan has more debt as a percentage of GDP than we do. If one goes, the other will probably go, soon followed by the rest of the western economies in the world.

What would Sarah Palin do? Beyond the campaign rhetoric we've all heard and in practical reality if elected...that's a good question....but as long as the answer isn't 'spend our way another $1.4 trillion in the hole', I'm pretty confident that its probably better than what we're doing now.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by vor78

The only solution is The Federal Reserve they are the ones who always get us into these messes, But Sarah Palin never talks about them. Why is that? Because she was bought and paid for, like everyother politician.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by vor78

The only solution is The Federal Reserve they are the ones who always get us into these messes, But Sarah Palin never talks about them. Why is that? Because she was bought and paid for, like everyother politician.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Uniceft17

That's only part of the solution. From there, this country also has to return to fiscal responsibility and stop debasing our currency by monetizing the debt. That's something that will never happen, because we the people are too stupid to stop asking for more, more, more 'free' stuff from the federal government.

Unless drastic steps are taken...soon...the collapse of our economy is inevitable.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   

reply to post by whaaa

The US is hardly the only nation sitting at the edge of the economic abyss. Japan has more debt as a percentage of GDP than we do. If one goes, the other will probably go, soon followed by the rest of the western economies in the world.

OK, How do you think ex. Gov. Palin would handle this situation?

Call in her spiritual advisor for help?

www.youtube.com...

I'd trust Obama before this kind of crazy ***t.

God help us..............

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by vor78

It's undeniable now that the Fed is the root cause of this problem though, if you get to the fed you solve everything else, but I have yet to hear and opinion from Sarah Palin on that which makes me think either:

A)She's clueless, which is pretty bad.

B)She knows and she's been bought and paid for.

Either way, that makes her un-electable in my book, your just asking for more of the same.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Uniceft17

That's fair enough. Although I do like Sarah Palin, I am not going to pretend that she's perfect or anywhere close. In fact, as I stated earlier, I do have some concerns about her lack of experience and preparedness for the job. Its simply that I like her more than the usual suspects such as Romney and Huckabee.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by vor78

The people that support ex Gov. Palin reminde me so much of this poor soul.www.youtube.com...

Strong language!!!

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

It reminds me of the supporters of the Obama administration. To each his own interpretation, I suppose.

[edit on 2-11-2009 by vor78]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   

reply to post by whaaa

It reminds me of the supporters of the Obama administration. To each his own interpretation, I suppose.

Except that most of the one time Obama supporters realize that Obama has ------up like a wooden watch and are as disaffected by him as they were by Bush. The message of HOPE is now dead. Beat that dead horse if it makes you feel better as most realist see Obama as just another washington insider doing the bidding of his corporate masters.

However there seems to be a cult of ex Gov. Palin supporters that are oblivious to her obvious faults as a viable candidate and continue to support a loser. She did lose for the GOP dontcha know.

What do you call people that support losers?

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

And another liberal caught not knowing WTH they are talking about. For at least the 500th time, Palin NEVER said she could see russia from her house. But Tina Fey imitating Palin in a Saturday Night Live skit said those words. How embarrassing it must be to show the world that you get your political "knowledge" from SNL! And still they let you vote!

.....lol you're kidding me right? Did you intentionally forget the stupidity of Sarah Palin, or did your mind force it out on its own?

ill keep it simple...

and...the transcript (in case you were too fearful to watch the video)

COURIC: You've cited Alaska's proximity to Russia as part of your foreign policy experience. What did you mean by that?

PALIN: That Alaska has a very narrow maritime border between a foreign country, Russia, and on our other side, the land-- boundary that we have with-- Canada. It-- it's funny that a comment like that was-- kind of made to-- cari-- I don't know, you know? Reporters--

COURIC: Mock?

PALIN: Yeah, mocked, I guess that's the word, yeah.

COURIC: Explain to me why that enhances your foreign policy credentials.

PALIN: Well, it certainly does because our-- our next door neighbors are foreign countries. They're in the state that I am the executive of. And there in Russia--

COURIC: Have you ever been involved with any negotiations, for example, with the Russians?

PALIN: We have trade missions back and forth. We-- we do-- it's very important when you consider even national security issues with Russia as Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America, where-- where do they go? It's Alaska. It's just right over the border. It is-- from Alaska that we send those out to make sure that an eye is being kept on this very powerful nation, Russia, because they are right there. They are right next to-- to our state.

[edit on 2-11-2009 by Snarf]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

I would call them true American patriots. Not because the support Palin specifically, but because they see that there's something very wrong with this country and because they have the strength to maintain their conviction that their favored candidate can help right the ship, whether she actually can or not. They're involved in the political process and supporting the candidate they believe is right for the country, and regardless of political affiliation I find nothing at all wrong with that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join