It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rush Limbaugh- Fox News Sunday-Sarah Palin Ready!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by vor78

Let me point out something. I've never initiated a thread on Palin.
When I see a thread touting her, I have a good laugh, then start typing.
By the way, ol' windbag Rush didn't endorse her or even say much about her. To me he looked surprised at the question and merely answered it as all good Repubs would. What do you think he's say? "Naw, she's a moron!".
"Bashing" Palin is fun! It bugs the heck out of her groupies and elicits very predictable responses! Kind of like when people bring up Pat Robertson, Rush or other right wing nuts!

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Honestly, I'm not sure it will happen, anyway. Again, I think it'll depend upon the economic condition of the country during the summer of 2011 and the prognosis for the next year. If the situation is still this bad, I think you'll see a large field of GOP contenders and that the winner of the nomination will very likely go on to win the general election.

However, if economic conditions have improved by then, I think you'll have another weak GOP field as was the case in 2008, with most of the viable contenders waiting it out until 2016, including Palin.

[edit on 1-11-2009 by vor78]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Quitters never win and winners never quit!

How in the name of God can she ever live this down?

Sarah Palin is a quitter.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Palin is an obvious sore spot for liberals and certain media personalities know how to make hay out of that fact.

No one, and I do mean no one, knows who will be the next GOP presidential candidate.

This one thing is for sure. The more she is attacked the more publicity she gets and apparently the more popular she gets.

I have to admit, every time I hear someone call Palin an idiot, she gets another point with me.

Anyone who scares the hell out of liberals can't be all bad.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Personally she's to Liberal for my taste but it won't matter who runs in 2012...Barry will either drop out due to not being able to prove he is a NBC in states like Texas or if he puts in a fix for that again, the economy will be so bad people will vote for ANYBODY besides Berry. Remeber that awesome prez Carter. Tuesday will be the beginning of the end!

Phil

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott

Amen, but I would add something to that. The fact that the GOP establishment also hates her with a passion is a positive as well. Anyone that can generate so much anger and fear from both the liberal Democrats and the beltway Republicans is probably doing something right.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by GradyPhilpott

What would scare liberals is Ron Paul getting the GOP nomination. You really can't argue with common sense.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
Palin is an obvious sore spot for liberals and certain media personalities know how to make hay out of that fact.

No one, and I do mean no one, knows who will be the next GOP presidential candidate.

This one thing is for sure. The more she is attacked the more publicity she gets and apparently the more popular she gets.

I have to admit, every time I hear someone call Palin an idiot, she gets another point with me.

Don't forget. When people buy and read her book Going Rogue,
her popularity will skyrocket. She is leading the way.
Newt Gingrich got it wrong in the New York race.
Sarah got it right.
I can't wait for Tuesday night.
I think we get all 3.
Virginia - New York - New Jersey
It was written all over James Carvilles face this morning.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
There are people who are scared of Sarah ... they're called linguists not liberals.

[edit on 1 Nov 2009 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Well, my solution, (as far-fetched as it may sound) would be to get accurate reporting on news, non-biased reporting, and get actual candidates that know how to govern people in an efficient manner. That would mean, getting rid of all this unnecessary bureaucracy, getting rid of all special interests, having MAIN STREAM news coverage spread out over an extremely wide range of reporting...oh shoot I'm starting to ramble and I lost my train of thought.

Money, power, corruption is the root of all evil.

"I can see Russia from my back door!"

NEXUS

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

You Betcha!

Now I'm going to get on my snow machine and go put lipstick on a Pit Bull with a nice view of Russia from my house.

link   
Elite have chosen the Democrats to reign at this time so the Republicans will be told to run a lemon in the race to throw it.
Thus granting Obama an easy victory.

If they really wanted a chance to win they would choose Ron Paul but there is no way they would because he is too good a person to be President and to be honest i don't even think we deserve him.

Our apathy deserves what ever puppet we are given.

Even from a mainstream point of view running Palin is the equivalent of just conceding the election right now so imo this may be what the mainstream sheep need to recognize that the whole election process is a sham and that the Republicans have no intention of winning.

A president is chosen for us to give us speeches and then the real controllers make all the decisions.

[edit on 1-11-2009 by Beefcake]

link   
reply to post by vor78

I like how she went after the good old boys up in Alaska.

She has a solid record and a very bright future.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

I'll take two out of three. I still think its going to be very hard for anyone to beat Corzine in Chicago east, I mean New Jersey. It'll be a minor miracle if Christie can win that one, especially if its close. The Dems will be randomly finding ballot boxes stuffed in car trunks like they did in Minnesota last year.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Would they call it the Whitetrash House?

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by reasonable

Nah, that's not very original. I'd say that particular title was locked up for good during the 90s when the Clintons were in office.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

Palin is yesterdays news?

Why is Sarah Palin appearing on Oprah this month?
Her book is selling like hotcakes as we speak.
Nice try.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by reasonable
Would they call it the Whitetrash House?

It was already renamed that in Feb 09 or is it the Cribhouse or just plane Hood?

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by vor78

I'll take two out of three. I still think its going to be very hard for anyone to beat Corzine in Chicago east, I mean New Jersey. It'll be a minor miracle if Christie can win that one, especially if its close. The Dems will be randomly finding ballot boxes stuffed in car trunks like they did in Minnesota last year.

Hannity is interviewing New Jersey people right now.
Taxes are too high and Corzine has no solutions.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   

True. I think he has an approval rating in the 30s, if memory serves. Still, I'm not going to underestimate the Dems ability to manufacture a win in that state. As the old joke goes, one of the advantages of being a Democrat is that you get to keep voting after you're dead. In this case, the dead may need to vote repeatedly, and I wouldn't rule it out, unfortunately.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join