It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rush Limbaugh- Fox News Sunday-Sarah Palin Ready!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Rush Limbaugh on Fox News Sunday November 1, 2009
Says Obama will only serve 1 term.
Rush says Sarah Palin is ready to be President of the United States!

Rush - FNS
-----------------------------------------------

[edit on 1-11-2009 by Eurisko2012]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Another love letter to Sarah from her number one fan.
Let me modify me message from your last Palin post.
Palin is an idiot. Rush is an idiot.
Who cares what Rush says. Who cares about Palin.
Too bad Nixon isn't around, you would be in love with him too.
Now there a mental image for ya!

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Double post! Malfunction!

[edit on 1-11-2009 by OldDragger]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I think Sarah would have done the same thing Barack has been doing.....
I'm like 90% positive, com'n.

Obamas opt for getting troops out of Iraq is understand, at least U.S is not on the offensive their anymore/

Banks needed to be bailed out at tax payers money, sure their were mistakes... but com'n.

Healthcare... well..
It's impossible to implment social healthcarer this far down the history of the U.S, it's way too privatized......... so adding a gov't insurance plan isn't a bad idea. It will cost though.

anyways...
Vote for Palin in 2012. That's like making fun of the hottest girl in high school all growing up and then voting her in valvictorian.

/sigh.

America????????
Please help us!! Help yourselves!!

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Government insurance plan will cost $$$?
How much? $1 Trillion? $2 Trillion? $4 Trillion?

Do you know someone in Canada who uses the Medical Tourism
companies?
Do you wait in line up there to see a doctor?
I heard you pay extra $$$ up there to buy a new car.
It's called a GST?

[edit on 1-11-2009 by Eurisko2012]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Ideologically, I definitely like her the best of the popular picks for the GOP nomination. I do have some concerns about her lack of experience that I didn't have with her as a VP, but with the country circling the drain, that's probably a trade off I could live with, especially if the alternative was Huckabee and especially that mega-RINO Mitt Romney.

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Look, Palin is quite literally yesterdays news.
She was picked in a cynical purely political manner to attempt to sway women voters from Obama.
didn't even come close to working.
Repubs widely place blame on her for sabatoging the McCain campaign. She polls poorly among every group, even conservatives.
She's kind of pathetic at this point, best known for quitting her Governors job and engaging in a pi**ing match with Levi what's his face and David Letterman. To most people she's kind of "just there", another celebrity famous as a has been.
She ariculates nothing, offers nothing but the same rhetoric as the campaign. Even McCain wants nothing to do with her. Imagine her as some charasmatic leader if you want, but I think it's just your fantasy.
There's no there, there!

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Let's see Palin 2012 and Obama 2012. Yep I see 4 more years.

There is no way in hell that people are going to elect someone who will more than likely quit on them mid term.

Shes a quitter and there is no denying that. She left office for no reason except she couldn't handle the pressure. She could not handle the pressure of being governor of Alaska.
President? No way in hell.

If Palin is the right's choice in 2012 you will guarantee Obama being re elected.

[edit on 11/1/2009 by whatukno]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I love how all the Libs are scared to death of Palin...She must be the next pic otherwise the Libs wouldn't giver her the time of day. Think she would bring in the female vote like Barry brought the african american vote? I could see why the Libs are so scared...She's a little liberal for me but waaaay better than the marxist we have now.

Love how she bucked the republican party in the N.Y. race and went for the non party guy. Extra points in my book.

Seems like there's a whole lotta voter regret starting to go down. Once the economy crashes and he fails to fix it, he's done along with the rest of the Libs.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

That may well be. Then again, if she's so irrelevant, why is it that you and half a dozen others will inevitably feel the need to come into this thread and whine about her for 5 pages?

It seems to me that you guys are concerned about her, as well you should be. If unemployment is still running 10% at this time in 2011 and the deficit is still over $1 trillion yearly, the GOP *will* win, regardless of candidate.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Even though it's been so much in the mass media and discussed widely, I still find it very disturbing that people can actually support these "politicians" such as Sarah Palin and their mouthpieces in the MSM.

Hey Rush, that was a joke.....right?

NEXUS

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I was very pro Palin, I still like her but am fence sitting at the moment,

Still, 2012 cannot come soon enough,

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

It's almost like what Barry did in the Senate except she did the right thing to start campaining and resigned. Unlike Barry who used tax payer $$$ and neglected his duties as a Senator.

Hmmm who should be respected. An ALL American Natural Born Citizen or the Usurper?

I don't think he'll get away with not proving his citizenship in a state like Texas twice. The NBC thing will come back to haunt him and he'll find a reason not to run for a second term.

It'll probably be his unpopularity due to the deep depression we'll be in. "Its the economy stupid!" He's doing everything he can to crash it.

Hey Beck, has that red phone rang yet??? Can't disprove anything Beck has been saying.

He's done, just a question of the damage he'll do in the next three years.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoEXcUseS
Even though it's been so much in the mass media and discussed widely, I still find it very disturbing that people can actually support these "politicians" such as Sarah Palin and their mouthpieces in the MSM.

Hey Rush, that was a joke.....right?

NEXUS

What is your solution?

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Philalethes

Geez. That's a little hard to swallow. Let me tell you what Really happened. The day McCain announced his running mate, we could barely contain our excitement. We were high fivin' it. Calling each other. Texting each other. Giggling with delight. You guys don't seem to realize that. Jealous of this woman???? OMG.

We were delighted with her, and still are because she is the GOP ace in the hole for failure. We were a little frightened of McCain, but once he announced she would be his running mate, we were estatic. That sealed the deal. He would fail. And we knew it.

You guys still don't get it. Yes, yes, Democrats LOOOOVE Palin.

And now you know why.

Sorry, but it had to be said.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Philalethes

It's almost like what Barry did in the Senate except she did the right thing to start campaining and resigned. Unlike Barry who used tax payer $$$ and neglected his duties as a Senator.

Both, McCain and Pailin did the exact same thing. Are you completely delusional or did you just forget?

But please, PLEASE let Sara run. 1. I wanna see Tina Fey on SNL again, and 2. It would mean that Obama will win re election.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
Rush Limbaugh on Fox News Sunday November 1, 2009
Says Obama will only serve 1 term.
Rush says Sarah Palin is ready to be President of the United States!

You know, if this was a conspiracy theory site, this is precisely the kind of thing that would make one believe that these two were actually democrats.

Wait a minute ...

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by vor78

It's hilarious the way palin fans seem to think she scares us. the only thing scary about her is her lack of intelligence and ability. She didn't go through the primary process, she was a complete nobody untill she was picked out of the blue by John McCain. She didn't rise to National prominance from policy, making a speech, demonstrating leadership or ANYTHING! If you are honest, you will admit you never even heard of her until McCain picked her!
At best she is symbolic of some peoples philosophy, but to imagine her as real player is ridiculous. Palin herself has sunk her possibilities with poor decisions and, well, dumb statements. Not to mention, there are a considerable number of voters that simply can't stand her.
As for why I post about her, NEWSFLASH! I'll post whenever I want. I mostly post about politics, most of the other threads on ATS are not very interesting to me. Go ahead, nominate her in '12! Four more years of Obama!

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

It certainly seems she does. A year after the election, you guys show up by the dozen to go on the bash Palin tour. Seems a little odd to me and it certainly appears that you guys have a Palin hangup, but by all means, carry on.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by vor78

No, we really want her to run. We WANT her to run. Please have Sarah run for POTUS in 2012!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join