It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock, 2012 and 2208, what is going on?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Okey mister Wilcock is comming out with a movie (2012 Event Horizon in Joshua Tree) This movie will be about 2012 and will contain "the hardest-hitting science behind the 2012 prophecies ever to appear in mainstream media."

Now that scientists have predicted this 2012 date to acctually be 2208 how is de "New Age" group taking this information? Have people come out and somehow countered the scientists? Do people now accept the fact that 2012 isn't going to happen? What about all the things that led up to 2012, like sun activity and many more things?

What is happening? And why isn't everyone talking about this?

I mean everything we all have been talking about is suddenly changed and won't happen in our life time, what does this mean?

I always had the feeling that things where gonna change in the next few years, but was this all an illusion? Is this mad world just going to go along for another 200 years??

I' am full of questions yet no one is talking about the significance of the change of dates.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I sort of consider myself a new ager, however, the meaning of the term "new ager" has been twisted and includes everything under the sun. I haven't heard of this date change, but I never placed any faith in a 2012 magical date anyhow.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by colloredbrothers

It's called Cognitive Dissonance...
...it's what happens when prophecied events don't happen as predicted.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   

I think what the scientists are talking about has to do with the galatic equator which has to do with something the mayans said. However, to be fair, a lot of what the mayans say have a more spiritual swerve on it so it could be something completely different than what they think it is.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by acmpnsfal

I think what the scientists are talking about has to do with the galatic equator which has to do with something the mayans said. However, to be fair, a lot of what the mayans say have a more spiritual swerve on it so it could be something completely different than what they think it is.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is a link to an ATS post because I couldn't find an english version of an article somehwere.

It seems there was a mistake in calculating from the mayan callender to ours.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
but but.... i stocked up on food / water and built my own bomb shelter!

AND THEY CHANGE THE DATE TO 200 YEARS DOWN THE ROAD?

only kidding of course.

what if the 'sudden change' to the new year is just an attempt to stomp out the rightful attention that 2012 has been receiving?

if i was a scientist and the government gave me a billion dollars to promote that the actual date is hundreds of years away, i'd be tempted at the least.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   

I looked at the article, a couple of things pop out to me just from the jump. The article was two paragraphs long, provided no specific information about the calculations, no proof, basically it was a very shady article. Also, the article said scientist and astronomers, which leads me to think it is more related to the crossing of the galactic equator, also, it says the calendar ends....which most scientists know is false. The mayan's calendar/s do not end there.

[edit on 1-11-2009 by acmpnsfal]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

There really wasn't anything happening in 2012 anyway.
The vast majority of stuff said about 2012 was hype, lies and misunderstandings.

Ian O'Neil covers most of the science.
www.universetoday.com...

if you're looking for ascension, higher density, vibrations and the other New Age stuff, well, I'm sure people will keep right on talking about it and selling books.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
see my link on how a lot of long held seemingly undisputable prophecies have been not eventuating as expected.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by colloredbrothers
Now that scientists have predicted this 2012 date to acctually be 2208 how is de "New Age" group taking this information?

Which scientists are you referring to, because I find it hard to believe that any credible scientist ever put any credence into this 2012 thing. Sometimes I am proven wrong though, so I'm just curious.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I searched a bit and it seems i can't find any article or official statment about it.

So the chance of it being deception is there.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I have understood that the 2012 date was never to be the "END OF THE WORLD" the Mayan calander merely shows that time becomes chaotic for a period of time, where their ability to predic events on the smallest scale became to vauge to announce. To all my information the Mayan calender was an almanac at best, and it's accuracy slips slightly each year.

Of course their was an old Story I picked up about the belief that all that was going to happen in 2012... was the reallignment of multiple plains of existence. It's something between a legend, a myth, and a scary bedtime story. The cause of the reallignment wouldn't kill anyone directly, but would be noticable and effect every walk of life. and while I hold no concrete belief in this tale... I am looking into it, just in case.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I have understood that the 2012 date was never to be the "END OF THE WORLD" the Mayan calander merely shows that time becomes chaotic for a period of time, where their ability to predic events on the smallest scale became to vauge to announce. To all my information the Mayan calender was an almanac at best, and it's accuracy slips slightly each year.

Of course their was an old Story I picked up about the belief that all that was going to happen in 2012... was the reallignment of multiple plains of existence. It's something between a legend, a myth, and a scary bedtime story. The cause of the reallignment wouldn't kill anyone directly, but would be noticable and effect every walk of life. and while I hold no concrete belief in this tale... I am looking into it, just in case.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
OK back to topic. David ... Nut job. Man I gotta say that this is becoming quite boring,.. now he is changing his "therory" about the future as often and a woman is with her emotions. Sorry ladies, don't hate.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I would not listen to this person if I were you.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Wilcock is panicking like a little school girl. It was all fun and profit back in '00, '01, '02, etc., when 2012 seemed like a lifetime away and the book kickbacks were rolling in, now it's caught up with him and he's got no where to hide, except behind even more lies. The guy is a charlatan, it pains me to see him taking well meaning people in... on the other hand, you get what you deserve for being gullible and naive too.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Which
scientists? the same scientists whom are working with the govmerments of the world trying to create an new world order with plans of Population Reduction

you said
scientists have predicted this 2012 date to actually be 2208

Really now? they have?

The same scientists whom said not so back in the 80s and 90s they said that we are the only living beings in the universe and that said mars had no life?

Do i believe the scientists whom are saying now that 2012 is 2208?
nope not after so many lies, deceptions from them.

And also the same scientists who are working for medications said it might it take them a 100 years or so to find a cure? (why 100 years?)
you can simply find a cure now and cure all known diseases, of course they dont want to do it.

Who knows maybe there already are cures for all known diseases yet they dont want us to know about them.

[edit on 15-11-2009 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

top topics

join