It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine closes all schools, cinemas over swine flu

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Ukraine closes all schools, cinemas over swine flu

health.yahoo.com

"From today, all the school establishments in Ukraine -- be they private or public -- will be put on three weeks of holiday," she told her cabinet in comments carried on Ukrainian television.

Tymoshenko said the government would also be banning "all public gatherings, every concert and every cinema showing for three weeks."

The government will also introduce "special regimes" to limit the movement of Ukraine's citizens from one region to another for non-urgent purposes, she said.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 1-11-2009 by Phlynx]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
"The prime minister's tough actions came as Ukraine confirmed its first deaths from the A(H1N1) virus, amid a growing panic over several dozen unexplained deaths in the west of the country.

Four people in Ukraine are now confirmed to have died from the virus, the secretary of the country's national security council Raisa Bogatyriova said, according to the Ukrainian presidency.

In the Ternopil region alone in western Ukraine, 30 people have died of unexplained causes in the last days, health ministry spokeswoman Lyudmila Gordon told reporters."

I think human over population and over medication become a factor in this. Human over population allows viruses to thrive and mutate quickly, and over medication makes stronger, more immune viruses to survive.

Just my two cents.

health.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
The way I see this is that unless H1N1 is completely contained by the time these three weeks are up, Ukraine will just be hit with a delayed outbreak.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
This is where it all starts.

The Ukraine is the first country to go all out. Mobile military hospitals, closing of unnecessary travel, banning all public gatherings, movie showings etc...

What does that sound like people? Ukraine is the first country to move into what is basically martial law over the outbreaks!

It's only a matter of time, and by that I mean a short matter of time, before nearby countries to Ukraine start shutting down borders, limiting travel and so on. From there it will spread all around, and remember folks, it's still a level 6 pandemic so the WHO has the authority to call on ANY NATION IN THE WORLD for mandatory vaccinations or strict penalties. And for all you U.S. citizens (including myself) we are in a state of National Emergency over the Swine Flu, meaning Barack Obama has the power to basically ignore our rights and force vaccinations as well!

The trick they use is to slowly build up over time, of course they can't impose on our rights so greatly in a matter of weeks, as even the sheeple would see through that and would react with violent disgust. TPTB are stoking the fire ever so slowly, but no one seems to notice that it is now a raging inferno! It's all coming to a very dramatic climax soon. Hold on tight everyone. It may be a wild ride.

NEXUS

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by FritosBBQTwist
The way I see this is that unless H1N1 is completely contained by the time these three weeks are up, Ukraine will just be hit with a delayed outbreak.
It's pretty much delaying the inevitable.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I keep hearing about this on multiple threads. If 50 to a 100 people died out of millions its still not big news. A new strain? Where is the evidence that tells us something out of the ordinary is happening? Where are the record deaths? Not saying something isnt happening. Would like to see more proof of a "real" issue. Otherwise the news here is that the government is over reacting. Why? Elections? What?

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by liveandletlive
I keep hearing about this on multiple threads. If 50 to a 100 people died out of millions its still not big news. A new strain? Where is the evidence that tells us something out of the ordinary is happening? Where are the record deaths? Not saying something isnt happening. Would like to see more proof of a "real" issue. Otherwise the news here is that the government is over reacting. Why? Elections? What?
There going to get the results on the deaths in a couple of weeks. They will find out what disease it is.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Ukraine PLAGUE is NOT H1N1! Western media PROVEN to be LYING!! H1N1 vaccine will NOT help.

www.youtube.com...

Ukraine "mutated" H1N1 Swine Flu has killed 3000 people very quickly, NO CURE, NO VACCINE PNEUMONIC

www.youtube.com...

A vew reports from Ukraine sites, saying that the plague is not H1N1

If anyone in intrested, ture or not you decide.

[edit on 1-11-2009 by TheDon]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDon
Ukraine PLAGUE is NOT H1N1! Western media PROVEN to be LYING!! H1N1 vaccine will NOT help.

www.youtube.com...

Ukraine "mutated" H1N1 Swine Flu has killed 3000 people very quickly, NO CURE, NO VACCINE PNEUMONIC

www.youtube.com...

A vew reports from Ukraine sites, saying that the plague is not H1N1

If anyone in intrested, ture or not you decide.

[edit on 1-11-2009 by TheDon]

Caps does not help get the point across. It has not killed 3,000 Either, it can't jump from 30-3,000 in a matter of days.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phlynx

Caps does not help get the point across. It has not killed 3,000 Either, it can't jump from 30-3,000 in a matter of days.

Sorry was a copy and post from the youtube header, just though it was intresting guy has some good points from Ukraine media

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
And how are the EU dealing with this?

Are they going to restrict movement? Enforce it if the Ukrain ejects it?

I just hope we can send as much help as we can. I foir one will help out if it comes to it.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
last update from RSOE
hisz.rsoe.hu...

Situation Update No. 11
On 01.11.2009 at 18:51 GMT+2

Ukraine's president has asked the international community for help dealing with a flu epidemic that the country's Health Ministry said on Sunday has killed 53 people. "The current threat to the national security of Ukraine, which we cannot offset by just our own efforts, requires me to turn to our closest friends and strategic partners for emergency assistance," Viktor Yushchenko said in a letter posted on the presidential administration web site. Letters were sent on Sunday to the leaders of Belarus, Hungary, Moldova, Poland, Russia, Romania, Slovakia and the United States, as well as to the European Commission president and secretary general of NATO. "In the letters, Viktor Yushchenko also contains a list of the medicines and medical equipment that are necessary first of all for our nation to effectively counter the spread of epidemic influenza," a statement on the site said. Ukraine has already received offers of assistance from Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, Russia and Poland, including for the delivery of vaccines and medical masks.

The Health Ministry said the 53 people had died from influenza or acute respiratory infections, but it was not clear how many of the deaths were related to the H1N1 virus. There was an outbreak of swine flu in western Ukraine in the middle of the week, but recent data only confirmed 13 cases and one death. The ministry said that 184,919 people were sick with flu or colds, with 7,383 requiring hospitalization, 123 in serious condition. The government has announced quarantine in nine areas in western Ukraine, and banned public events across the country and closed schools. A team of experts from the World Health Organization is due in the country on Monday. "In response to the request from the Minister of Health of the Ukraine, WHO is deploying a multi-disciplinary team of experts to assist national authorities in mitigating the impact of the pandemic," the WHO said on Sunday in a statement on its web site.

[edit on 1-11-2009 by spinkyboo]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
The Ukraine seems to be the site of the beginning of the real ride we are in for. Every source around, be it on world or off world, has been saying that this fall/winter will be a true challenge for us.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Laurauk

Blackout in EU MSM. We just have our daily H1N1 articles. When I commented one, and talked about Ukraine. It got deleted within a few minutes...

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I spoke to someone in the Ukraine, there are not 3k deaths! Anyway I'm sure all this sickness is a fabrication driven by the NWO and shapeshifting reptilians.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
The media and government in Ukraine are covering up the deaths from the new flu has swine flu.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoEXcUseS
This is where it all starts.

The Ukraine is the first country to go all out. Mobile military hospitals, closing of unnecessary travel, banning all public gatherings, movie showings etc...

What does that sound like people? Ukraine is the first country to move into what is basically martial law over the outbreaks!

It's only a matter of time, and by that I mean a short matter of time, before nearby countries to Ukraine start shutting down borders, limiting travel and so on. From there it will spread all around, and remember folks, it's still a level 6 pandemic so the WHO has the authority to call on ANY NATION IN THE WORLD for mandatory vaccinations or strict penalties. And for all you U.S. citizens (including myself) we are in a state of National Emergency over the Swine Flu, meaning Barack Obama has the power to basically ignore our rights and force vaccinations as well!

The trick they use is to slowly build up over time, of course they can't impose on our rights so greatly in a matter of weeks, as even the sheeple would see through that and would react with violent disgust. TPTB are stoking the fire ever so slowly, but no one seems to notice that it is now a raging inferno! It's all coming to a very dramatic climax soon. Hold on tight everyone. It may be a wild ride.

NEXUS
---

Oh boy, let's all brace ourselves. Hold your breath. Here it comes.

top topics

join