It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scozzafava Announces Support for Owens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Scozzafava Announces Support for Owens

www.9wsyr.com

Watertown, NY (WSYR-TV/WATERTOWN DAILY TIMES) - According to reports, former Republican candidate Dede Scozzafava is now endorsing her opponent, Democrat Bill Owens, in the race for the 23rd district Congressional seat.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Dem=Repub as Obama=Bush as American Citizens=Screwed

Okley Dokley folks, explain to me again how we actually have a voice in our own government.

This is just the tip of the iceberg. Welcome to the NWO.

Here is a link to a jw thread pertaining to this
Tea Party Movement Scores Its First Political Scalp

www.9wsyr.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

I had a feeling that this would happen.

She's just upset that another republican (under a different party name) was liked more than her and was beating her. Boo-hoo.

Hopefully her supporters will realize this and won't just blindly throw their support behind the Democrat. (Even though they'd be voting for virtually the same thing in this case.) It would be neat to have a third party in Congress for a while. [That is, if the Conservative party guy wins and doesn't switch back to Republican.]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by octotom

I have to disagree with that supposition. I believe both parties are trying to destroy this third party movement. One week ago the RNC gave her money to advertise and she now drops and backs the Democrat? Sounds like the Two Headed Snake is on the attack against the American People.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I agree with you. Maybe what I said before wasn't worded quite right.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Dem=Repub as Obama=Bush as American Citizens=Screwed

Okey Dokley folks, explain to me again how we actually have a voice in our own government.

I see your thread as a sort of "birth" announcement!

We now officially have interchangeable (i.e., twin) parties.

Aren't they cute? Not only do they look alike, and act alike, they can trade places and most people will not even notice!

It would only have been slightly more appropriate if they'd done this on Hallowe'en.

But, anybody know what today is?

In San Antonio, today is 'El Dia de los Muertos': The "Day of the Dead!"

Now is THAT appropriate, or what?

s&f

jw

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
If the people can't see through this ruse, then they deserve what they get.

Just pathetic

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by octotom

It would be neat to have a third party in Congress for a while. [That is, if the Conservative party guy wins and doesn't switch back to Republican.]

Hey, look at what Joe Lieberman does to the Democrats. He's got them all over the place.

It won't take a majority of true "independents" to make a difference in Congress.

Just elect a few who will stick to principle, and you'll see others find "safety in numbers" and real, conservative-led coalitions will form.

It only takes a few "rogues" (where'd I hear that word?) to make a real difference.

Years ago, a guy from San Antonio got into Congress, and it drove them nuts! His name was "Maverick." Maury Maverick was unique and one of my heroes growing up. You should read about him sometime.

We need a few "mavericks" is D.C. right now.

jw

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Hopefully the RINOs, like Scozzafava, don't outnumber the true Conservatives, like Hoffman, in that district. That'd be a revolutionary move to kick out the 2-in-1 party of Republicrats rotting this great nation to the core! And this race could be the starter gun in that fight!

new topics

top topics

join