It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Russian Interior Ministry plane with eleven crewmembers on board crashed on takeoff in Yakutia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

A Russian Interior Ministry plane with eleven crewmembers on board crashed on takeoff in Yakutia

hisz.rsoe.hu

A Russian Interior Ministry plane with eleven crewmembers on board crashed on takeoff in Yakutia in the Far East, six bodies have been recovered, the Emergency Situations Ministry said Sunday. A spokesman for the ministry's regional center said an Il-76 Candid strategic airlifter fell and caught fire about three kilometers from Mirny airport. "There were seven crewmembers, as well as four members from a replacement crew, on board. The plane was heading for Irkutsk. As of now, six people whose bodies have been recovered are believed to be dead," the spokesman said. He said a search for the o
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.tehrantimes.com

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
This seems very recent i dont think many Western news agencies havent reported this yet.

Theres no clue if this was just an accident or not at this stage.

[edit on 1-11-2009 by VitalOverdose]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Thanks for the heads up.
I always raise an eyebrow when the people involved in a plane crash are Government Officials or otherwise high profile types.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Me to , more often than not these 'accidents' turn out to be caused by something much more sinister.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Thanks for bringing this to our attention, I don't think the news agencies here have caught wind of it yet.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
[edit on 2-11-2009 by conspiracyrus]

new topics

top topics

join