It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are UFO's Nothing But The Next Generation Of UAV?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
This question I have been pondering for a few days, and wanted to get some imput my other members. Now I am a believer that extra terrestrials are visiting earth among other theories, but in order to be impartial and understanding of all views, I would like to entertain this idea.

What if all the UFO's that we see in today's skies are actually secret military or corporate UAV vehicles in testing. To me, it would explain the bright lights, changes quick changes in direction and silent operation.

It would make sense that a vehicle without a crew could more erradically and quicker if you don't have to account for life support systems and the damage to the human body that these maneuveurs could potentially create.

So what do other's have to say about this and how realistic is the question?

~Keeper

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Yes, I think that is so along with other black projects. I think all of them are at least post WW2. Good thread, you get a star and flag.
Vance

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
More than likely this is what most sightings are today, not every single case but the majority of them. Most sighting happen at night under the cover of darkness and most of these cases involve some sort of lights on the mystery craft. I don't know if ET would equip navigation and anti collision beacon lights to their ships or not, probably just something us humans do to keep ourselves from running into things in the sky.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleObserver

That's a good point. If I was part of an ET race I would not be flashing my head beams so to speak while flying over human cities.

I would attempt to be as stealthy as possible.

~Keeper

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I covered this in a similar post here but a different angle - hope to add to the discussion.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
The fact that UFO's generally have appeared to evolve into more sleeker advanced looking vehicles over time suggests that they could be from Earth. After watching the Kechsburg documentary last night I had similar thoughts on them being terrestrial moreso than non terrestrial.

However, I lean toward them being our craft but from a different period in time/dimension with the less sophisticated craft's that have crashed ( Kecksburg and Roswell ) having dire consequences in our time-line and hence the total and utter secrecy becoming paramount. The idea that all Govenrments of the Western World are covering them up could be just to prevent "Butterfly Effect" from altering our position in the Cosmos and not some sinister ideology to keep free energy from us.

It seems unlikely that we would make deals with off-world aliens using our airspace unhindered and being free to move around, than it would making deals with ourselves from a different time-line/dimension. Although I haven't totally dismissed the possibility of them being etheric entities with malevolent intentions.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by InvisibleObserver

That's a good point. If I was part of an ET race I would not be flashing my head beams so to speak while flying over human cities.

I would attempt to be as stealthy as possible.

~Keeper

Maybe, but what if you were a teenage alien dude out to impress your friends and frighten your girlalien.?

If as you said in you original post "what if all..." then that would be real disappointing. But having worked on the SR-71 and with others who worked on the F117 when it was black and hearing some of the stories that went with them, I can believe that most of what's seen is Black Ops.

And for those who say why would the government fly over populated areas. There is a logical reason. "To evaluate the effectiveness of whatever technology being developed." Afterall, if you're developing a stealth aircraft and the first time you fly a mission profile over a populated area and it's video taped and posted all over youtube by 90 percent of the populations, then the stealth wasn't very effective. But if only 2 or 3 precent see it. Then it's effective.

Besides, the USAF practices all sorts of attack and reconnisence(sp?) runs on populated cities all the time. It's just something they don't advertise.

I worked on Reconnisence aircraft my 20 years in the air force and never did learn to spell it...

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by paraclete1

Another great point.

As for the spelling, you don't need to take an IQ test to be in the military haha.

~Keeper

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

The sad truth is that I was a member of Mensa. But it expired in 2001 and I think my brain did too.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Only some are. The ones that many see are Vrill, and secret technology, some the recognizable TR3Bs that are sharp cornered triangles that fly similar to jets, though they do hover. Whereas the true Altair triangles are rounded corners, and will suddenly veer off at a sharp angle, and have a kind of rotational flight.

There are very real crafts, some that teleptathically ping and greet you. Vrill does not do that. The TR3Bs do not emit energy. There are also higher dimensional light crafts that will allow you to see them. After listening to starseed music, primarily era, their eastern album and gregorian on my mp3 player, outside, and doing a meditation I was experiencing rushes of vibrations, and suddenly found myself in a kind of postcard contact by a blond haired male I had received this postcard from before, a little odd this one was, actually I think it was a test. I did pass it. Then I thought, wow, strange thing to have happen during meditation, wonder what it meant, and stood to get up and go into the house, and looked over to the clearing we get many sitings there, and this incredible beautiful, gleaming, molded glowing white lightship (I guess) appeared. It was huge, 80 of the TR3Bs could have fit in it, and it was incredible. I could find nothing online to resemble it. It was shaped like a huge sci fi shuttle craft with huge molded platoons at the back, and flew slightly forward at an angle, then vanished. I was told it was a high council craft later when I asked a couple of friends who were very aware and connected.

We have had sitings of two types of crafts that involved contact unlike the others. Quite frequently it would be a saucer when it would fly over our roof, often quite low, the shape revealing itself with the glow of the city lights, we're on the outskirt of town, right on the outskirts. Initially, it would be soundless craft flying low, very slowly, with a huge red light covering it, no wingspan as it drew closer. And we study many planes, their different sizes, shapes, sounds, lights from all angles, heights and positions.

One of the greetings this summer, was, as I turned to go into the house, "Not yet, we havnt greeted you yet!" And suddenly it appeared beyond the trees and slowly flew over our roofline. That one was a saucer.

The second was also a greeting, and then this incredible white yellow light covering a cigar shaped craft, wingless that was flying straight forward, bottom down.

There are real crafts here too, and if you seek you'll find. I have a thread about wakign up to who you are in source. But its also, just about doing the work, connecting to your HS, to Prime Creator, asking for help for this planet, for freedom, for mother earth and nature, asking for visits from your star family or the federation, or if you suspect you're being abducted, then for protection. Those who seek with a good intention will find, they will show you, probably ping you, and greet you with crafts, and huge streaks of light even. And those arent manmade or rather zetan/nuki/manmade vrill crafts either.

[edit on 1-11-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
What if all the UFO's that we see in today's skies are actually secret military or corporate UAV vehicles in testing. To me, it would explain the bright lights, changes quick changes in direction and silent operation.

It would make sense that a vehicle without a crew could more erratically and quicker if you don't have to account for life support systems and the damage to the human body that these maneuvers could potentially create.

Welcome to the 'real' world. You took your first step into understanding what has been going on since the 1800s. I have a more in-depth explanation, and I am getting ready to share it with ATS next weekend.

I stumbled upon something that... Well, you will find out next Friday.

You are definitely thinking with the correct side of the brain. Keep going.

[edit on 1-11-2009 by Pathos]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Yes, some UFOs are probably UAVs and other or secret projects in testing. However, as some have pointed out, objects displaying incredible performances predate even human flight.

Also, the point that objects with lights on can't be alien because they would have no need for it, or they wouldn't display themselves so overtly over populated areas is based on many assumptions, the top two in my opinion being that aliens wouldn't have use for lights on their craft, and that the lights aren't simply a by-product of the propulsion or guidance systems of the craft.

Can't wait for Pathos' thread. I'm sure it will be entertaining.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by converge
...Also, the point that objects with lights on can't be alien because they would have no need for it, or they wouldn't display themselves so overtly over populated areas is based on many assumptions...

I always got a kick out of the 'no need for lights' argument. Just because you have large black eyes doesn't mean you don't need light to land in a farmers backyard, abduct him, multilate a few of his livestock, and then send him home.

As for military aircraft. (SR Pilots, correct me if I'm wrong, but I was surprised to see that other than the landing gear lights, the SR-71 only had two small lights, one top and one bottom of the fuselage and they retracted when flying as speed. In other words, no lights in flight. So if anyone saw a dark object passing overhead with a full moon, it might just look like a UFO. Makes me wonder how many other aircraft are configured the same way.

If we were to see an object reflecting city lights, it would be a UFO and we'd look a little harder, but if we glance up, see an object with lights, it's an airplane, or so many of us think. We've become accustomed to seeing them, so we don't. Hiding in plain sight can be the best defense.

But aircraft lights can be misleading too. I watched a light hang in the skie for several minutes. I was all ready to call MUFON, then it finally turned and I realized I'd been watching an airliner approaching the airport. I don't know how far out he was, but them lights were bright and the hang time was awesome.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I am not necessarily suggesting UFOs are all UAV's.

But that we as a group now have a further potential catagory and set of questions that requires consideration in any UFO/USO case - i.e what are the advanced flight characteristics of an unmanned UAV? and by deduction narrow down the search....

....which makes the effort of proving new UFO cases somewhat more difficult, as did the advent of advanced CGI script with regards to convinving UFOs videos posted on YouTube and suchlike.

Always getting nearer the truth though.

It is only a question of time before there is a UFO headline on all major news channels and i think it will look very convincing to begin with....only a short while later after reaching tens or hundreds of millions of people it will be proven to be advanced CGI script or an unmanned UAV....not too disimilar in some ways to the Colorado Balloon Boy incident, which could well have been a dry run.

So lets get there first, and include in our considerations of UFO cases that an advanced unmanned UAV has in some cases to be evaluated and deduced - before it turns up on major news channels and the vibrant UFO community across all genres is caught with its pants down when someone starts picking up pieces of UAV (as opposed to weather balloon) in a desert somewhere in the USA or elsewhere.

Thanks

Bravo

[edit on 24-11-2009 by Bravo111]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Bravo111

Here look www.ufocasebook.com... a photo taken in 1870 surely the word UAV wasn't even known.

I got admit the picture is crappy quality but there is a reason for that.

[edit on 24-11-2009 by jonnyc55]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
What's your opinion on all the patented technology available through google patents?

Magnetohydrodynamic propulsion system

Projected polarized field propulsion apparatus

ELECTRIC AEROSPACE PROPULSION SYSTEM

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Aspåskjølen
Jesus i think your right, but... Ever thought about reverse engineering? Theres a chance we got this propulsion technology from E.T. I give you an example of why i think this, the SR-71 blackbird made its first flight in 1964! This means it must of been on the drawing boards in 1950s. It could reach 2,370 MPH!

Now then, the plane Jet Provost for example was introduced in 1955, this plane could only reach 440MPH compared to 2,370MPH.

My point. The Blackbird was on drawing boards in 1950s same as the Provost however the Blackbird was highly classified and denied it existed.
So how do you go from 440MPH to 2,370MPH in the same period of time ?
I for one dont know but i can sure tell you, there was UFO crashes and sightings before the Blackbird came into creation.

Therefore the % UFO sightings must inclue some space origin.

Black Project
SR-71 Blackbird
Jet Provost

[edit on 25-11-2009 by jonnyc55]

top topics

join