It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Southwest apologizes to mom kicked off flight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Southwest apologizes to mom kicked off flight

www.msnbc.msn.com

A spokesman for Southwest Airlines says the carrier has apologized to a mother who was kicked off a plane along with her unruly 2-year-old earlier this week.

Spokesman Chris Mainz said the airline called Pamela Root on Friday to apologize. He says Root also will receive a refund and a $300 travel voucher.

The crew bounced Root and her son Adam off the San Jose-bound flight because passengers could not hear preflight safety announcements
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Ok...so let me get this straight...the Airlines have been known for keeping passengers in planes on runways for well over 3 hours with no relief or terminal access....

But if you have one "disruptive" child...they will not hesistate to remove you from the plane.
...I have never heard a child become so disruptive that the crew could not function. The engine noise before takeoff is louder than what any noise a child has ever made.
I only hope the Federal Government adopts a better method of treating passengers fairly.

www.msnbc.msn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Children shouldn't be allowed on aeroplanes until they are at least 25 years old.

Anyway, it's only a corporate apology, I send them out by the bucketload everyday, it means nothing, she knows that, the airline knows that & frankly who cares ?

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MBSCSDD

i think the reason this was done was because the passengers couldnt hear safety precautions and procedures over the screaming child. I have no sympathy whatsoever

new topics

top topics

join