It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does Beyoncé have so much illuminati imagery in her videos?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
after reading through the vigilant citizen...

i can not deny that there are indeed symbolism in the music and with the artists.

my question is do we have proof that these are nefarious plans, or is it pop culture using something controversial that they know people on the interwebs are going to point out, and thus spreading their music.

it's kinda a double edged sword. we either dont talk about it, and let them get by if it is a plan, or do talk about it, and it's not a plan, but hey, now EVERYONE knows about lady gaga and beyonce and jay z and so on.

i guess i will leave this topic alone until i find proof one way or the other.

thanks again for the sources, i will be keeping an eye on them.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
LOL

Its just a hand sign . . .

or is it

www.woodeyeplanet.com...

he talks about mkultra here and there for those uh debbiewins fans

[edit on 5-11-2009 by knightsof0ld]

[edit on 5-11-2009 by knightsof0ld]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
+1 on the vigilant citizen. My mind is thorougly changed. Concerning Eminem, yes his music has become increasingly "evil"(for lack of a better word)and dark. He's constantly rapping about pedophilia and molestation. His music does nothing for me, IMHO I find it disturbing and disgusting, so I stay away from it!
But Jay-z. I think its safe to say that this guy is very astute when it comes to the occult, thats easy to see when you listen to the song he did way back called "D'evils". He also had another song on his Black album called "Lucifer", which sounded like some sort of pledge of allegiance to the dark one! His roc-a-wear clothes are practically walking advertisements for Freemasonry....Dunno, its highly probable that he's either a Prince Hall Mason or a devout devil worshipper! Alot of people also forget about Jay's involvement with Dr. Malachi York and his "nauwabian" movement in the early 90's.

On a side note. Beyonce...haha, its obvious that she's changed drastically.
Their are atleast a dozen quotes from her floating around the web where she seems to be describing an altered state of perception similar to Demonic posession when she performs as "Sasha Fierce".

Maybe this is Project Monarch at work!?!?! After all Laurel Canyon in the 60's was a known MK-ultra stomping ground

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I don't know about Beyonce, but it seems that Brad Paisley is trying to tell us that the Japanese are taking over...

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by VergeofObscene

OK so for all of you can't pick out lyric in hip hop. Jay-Z states that he is" In Mason" In his new song. also he mentions spending 5 Million Dollars on it yada yada.
He also States that they have women, and the other only have men. As I understand it the Masons have come to allow women to participate in things that they haven't in the past. The Illuminati, as far as I understand which is all guess with an organization that we're not sure exists at all, is a very Man dominated organisation. Also I believe the Shriners are a male dominate group....

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Jay-z wouldn't have the power he had today if he wasn't working for someone major. Rockafella Records should speak for itself, since a lot of stuff is funded by oil tycoons. It is hard to track because it you usually have to find where the money comes from.

Jay-z, Lady GaGa, Nas, Madonna, Beyonce, and a lot of major artists wouldn't have the backing to fund their projects without illuminati money. These artists are used to desensitize kids.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Jay Z also sings something about the Rockefellers in his duo with Rhianna in her song 'Umbrella'...Just thought I'd add that.

"No clouds in my storms
Let it rain, I hydroplane in the bank
Comin' down with the Dow Jones
When the clouds come we gone
We Rockefeller
She fly higher than weather
And she rock it better
You know me
An anticipation for precipitation,stacks chips for the rainy day
Jay, rain man is back with little miss sunshine
Rhianna where you at?"

Ha ha, almost sounds like they where warning us about the recession!
Just my two cents, nothing serious.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Just art reflecting life. Most of you have it wrong. Its not "Beyonce" that produces the video. The director, producer, and set designer are the ones that you guys should be looking at.

Beyonce is nothing but a puppet. She probably knows very little about the meaning behind whatever symbolism is used in her videos or performances.

I was watching a Lady Gaga making the video type program, and when they interviewed the director, he was a goth looking guy with a pentagram on his shirt. It's guys like him that are putting the symbols in the videos.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

you probably already know this but rockefeller is one of the thirteen bloodlines in illuminati

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
www.vigilantcitizen.com ...there is your answer

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamsupermanv2

you just proved, as far as i can see, that hiphop IS aimed at the dumbest.

i would really like to figure this out, as i am a listener of mr z. i want to know if i'm being "brainwashed".

You claim at least twice that hip hop is aimed at stupid people then admit you listen to it and you still have to ask if youre being brainwashed?

If we assume that youre speaking the truth about it being aimed at dumb people then we have to assume youre too dumb to figure out youre being brainwashed on your own.

So to answer your question, yes, your brain has been washed. Quite thoroughly judging by your own statements.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I don't know if these links have been posted yet, but they deal with Illuminati imagery in the media:

pseudoccultmedia.blogspot.com...
mkculture.blogspot.com...
vigilantcitizen.com...
theindustryexposed.com...

Vigilant Citizen is the most well known one.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join