It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Conspiracy To Divide: More evidence we are being manipulated

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I try to point these things out when I have the time. They are certainly not hard to find, but every once in a while there will be a headline that just makes my skin crawl and I can't pass up the opportunity to point it out and expose it to the light.

The headline on Drudge report right now reads

White candidate scrambles vote, attitudes in Atlanta race

which is enough right there to piss me off let alone the actual article.
which reads in part,

For decades as white residents fled to the suburbs, Atlanta's black political establishment, led by a string of strong mayors, revived the moribund economy and so revamped the city's image that it earned a national reputation as "Hotlanta."

Ironically, that success - including a winning bid to host the 1996 Summer Olympics and a slew of Fortune 500 companies relocating to the city - has brought white voters flocking back to the city and, for the first time in 36 years, could put a white candidate back in the mayor's office when voters go to the polls Tuesday.

In a race testing racial harmony in Georgia's largest city, some veteran black power brokers say their hold on power is being undercut by their past successes running the city.

Now, I don't know if I am just a dreamer stuck in an idealistic world of my own making or if I have the right to complain here but, can anyone honestly tell me why we need to know the race of the people involved in this story?

Does it make ANY difference whatsoever?????

Just a little reminder from TPTB that we are all different and have nothing in common.

LinkyWinkyWoo

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Some times things in this world just make me want to scream! I mean i agree with you completely, there was no reason why the race of these people should have been included. Except of course to draw lines of division between people. God forbid we all just get along for a change

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
haha they want us to all think we're racist!!

oh no. this s**t pisses me off. just pointlessly dividing people

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Jesus H Christ

Jesus.... This is the thing that causes so much grief. On a daily basis.

If it's not colour, religion, clothes, hairstyle, the car you drive, your post (zip) code or your school, it's your computer, your toothbrush, your dog etc etc.
Anything that causes division is fair game to these bleating buggers.

Why do we spend so much pointing out our differences and hardly any time rejoicing in them?

...H Christ, yeah it gets under my skin. S & F.

top topics

join