It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret UN Meetings on Imminent Disclosure? Any Docs??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Yesterday (31 Oct 2009), UFOWeek Magazine published this piece on the impending Obama announcement of the reality of ET. Will this actually be the long-awaited validation of ET/EBE existence? The source, apparently, for much of this snippet is famed exopolitico Mike Salla, who has his own agenda, of course. Nevertheless, the facts stated are intriguing to say the least:

Expected following the Nobel Prize acceptance speech by Obama on December 9th of this year, the article refers to a "closed-door discussions among 30 nations" at the UN and a "yearlong openness policy" by UN nations to reveal the truth in 2009.

Specifically, reference is made to secret meetings at the UN held over a 2-day period in mid-February last year (2008) to address this pending release and "policy".

The article also refers to "conditions" in global society being met satisfactorily (continued UFO sightings and alleviation of concerns that social unrest would not follow the announcement) that clears the way for this official disclosure.

Does ANYONE have any more details on this UN series of meetings, especially the February 12-14 2008 meetings that set the criteria and conditions for global disclosure? Further, I'd be interested in hearing how these 30 nations (which 30?) are planning on dealing with the fallout regarding the deceit and denials they've been spewing for decades - made self-evident by said disclosure?

I'm still not convinced this planned announcement will actually take place next month, but I am very interested in the alleged behind-the-scenes dialogue among diplomats and other highly-placed officials on establishing a "policy" for doing so!

In my view even if an official announcement is not forthcoming, by Obama or anyone else, the fact that officials from "30 nations" are on the record for having discussed the "policy" surrounding such a pending announcement speaks volumes about the validity of ET existence.

After all, if the premise was not valid, why meet and discuss such a policy in the first place??

In the meantime, here's part of the article:

Michael Salla, Ph.D. writes, “An official announcement by the Obama administration disclosing the reality of extraterrestrial life is imminent. For several months, senior administration officials have been quietly deliberating behind closed doors how much to disclose to the world about extraterrestrial life. Dissatisfaction among powerful institutions such as the U.S. Navy over the decades-long secrecy policy has given a boost to efforts to disclose the reality of extraterrestrial life and technology.

The impending disclosure announcement follows upon the secret implementation of a yearlong openness policy on UFOs and extraterrestrial life. Over the period February 12-14, 2008, the United Nations held closed doors discussions where 30 nations secretly agreed on a new openness policy on UFOs and extraterrestrial life in 2009. The openness policy was implemented but never publicly announced due to threats against UN diplomats not to disclose details of the secret agreement. The secret UN agreement was based on two conditions. First, UFOs would continue to appear around the world; and second, the openness policy would not lead to social unrest in liberal democracies. Both conditions have been satisfied making it possible for the next stage to begin – official disclosure of extraterrestrial life.

Obama’s September 24, 2009, chairing of the UN Security Council meeting on proliferation and disarmament, signaled his emerging leadership role in tackling major global issues such as nuclear weapons. The Nobel Peace Prize was an important step in giving global legitimacy to President Obama in making an extraterrestrial disclosure announcement. Obama is therefore poised to play a prominent role in the increased global governance that will be necessary after an extraterrestrial disclosure announcement. The timing would most likely coincide sometime soon after his Nobel Peace Prize acceptance speech on December 10, 2009 in Oslo, Norway.

Dr Pete Peterson has recently emerged revealing high level discussions have taken place concerning announcing the existence of extraterrestrial life. In a Project Camelot interview, Dr Peterson revealed that “Obama is planning to disclose the reality of ET contact by the end of the year; and that most, but not all, of the ET visitors are friendly.”

"Most, but not all, are friendly" ???

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
another imminent disclosure tyhread...

at least this one has a source...

Hmmm i think 3 days have been picked this month for disclosure, so... whos going to be the winner of this contest this month!?

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outrageo

Does ANYONE have any more details on this UN series of meetings, especially the February 12-14 2008 meetings that set the criteria and conditions for global disclosure?

Is this perhaps where you are looking for Outrageo?

exopolitics.org...

exopolitics.org...

You find more here.

exopolitics.org...

That is indeed also claimed by other people then Dr Pete Peterson and not so strange in my opinion.

[edit on 1/11/09 by spacevisitor]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I feel that we MAY get disclosure but it will be ONLY what tptb want you to know. PERIOD!!!!!

If there is disclosure it will either be because tptb have been put on notice by an alien race that either TPTB do it or the Aliens will,
or, it will fit the agenda nicely of leading us towards a one world government. Peole will now see the need for a one world government if we are not alone in the universe.

am I making any sense?

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

I agree with ugie1028. This is no more than another webbot/timewave bullpoop
spewing. I remember the days when I would lurk unannounced here on ATS and find some factual interesting information that me and my buds would discuss. I some times wonder if the ATS firehose should be renamed Septictankhose

p.s., to my detractors, I will probably copy and paste this message to many more feckless postings

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I'd think that not all et's are nice and friendly like ET.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Not only that but this one also relates to Anthra Andromedan's thread. We have to ensure that enclosure will be the good guys, not Vrill. We need the real guys to do this. Anthras groups have the terms that relate to the good guys, and to my other friend, but I will add that this would kind of like that but a combination of the Venus Project emerging. It may also be, that once it occurs, there will be a false flag project bluebeam and something staged, and or a real battle between the controllers and the freedom fighters because I really can't see TPTB and the Vrill controllers giving up so easily.

But no matter what I hope it happens. And we chose properly.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Kinda like us humans, huh? Just that the ones that are "not friendly" are probably lot more scary and technologically advanced than us. And that's probably an understatement. Oh, and thanks Hollywood, for putting those images in our minds.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
ourstrangeplanet.com...

I didn't actually read this blog post, I just picked up the first link I saw about the UN meetings.
Ummm, basically it goes that Michael Salla has "confirmed" through two sources, one outright anonymous to him and another working under condition of anonymity that said meetings took place.

There were threads here on ATS about it as well. I'm sure a search of the archives here would find you some good discussion about it.

So anyhow, you aren't likely to find any official documentation about these meetings. This was a "for your ears only" type meeting according to what I've read about it.

I don't know whether to believe it or not.
But I'm leaning towards doubt.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
There are a lot of documents about activity at the United Nations at their site - there was a two-day conference, on climate change, in February 2008. It was open to all.

Addressing Climate Change: February 11/12 2008

I agree that any "secret" meetings would be ones we'd never hear about, by definition - but how hard would it be to account for two days where representatives of 30 countries convened - about anything? Has anyone attempted to research this or is it just more fun to talk about it like it definitely happened?

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
hmm a secret meeting sounds interesting who knows what they talk about in there for all we know they are probably haveing coffe and luaghing about all the # they do in there office and how they F with all there people lol but we cud all imagine that they are comeing up with disclosure

[edit on 1-11-2009 by tecunuman]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Committee on the Peaceful Uses of Outer Space, Scientific and Technical Subcommittee, forty-fifth session Vienna 11 - 22 February

source

well they were certainly discussing space related topics

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
You may want to check out the comments in this thread on the same subject

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

Yes, thank you SpaceVisitor, I've seen these references, but again, they are primarily "reports" that these UN meetings have indeed taken place, but no actual meeting minutes, briefings, or anything else substantiating what was discussed in these meetings.

Look, folks, consider this: the 'reports' claim that the meetings were attended by representatives from at least 30 (THIRTY) nations of our planet Earth. Some of the exo-articles by Salla et al continue further (see below) by making a few rather astounding assertions from "sources", but really no names, no validation, no specifics we can sink our teeth into.

I mean - c'mon - 30 high-level UN dignitaries supposedly have taken part in what should be the most profound release of public information in the history of the world - and nothing has leaked out or been made available even within the host countries of these dignitaries?? Somebody must want o start singing by now. Have the MIB, PTB gotten to them too?

Apparently, the Russians and some others are getting really anxious about the release. Ok - so out with it already. And there certainly are at least a few of these 30 countries who don't consider the US/Obama "friends" and resent having to wait for his Highness Obama to bask in the news-making. Isn't there anyone out there that's privy to the secret UN meetings that would like to steal a little thunder from the USA and let a cat out of the bag before Obama drops the ET bomb in a few weeks?

Finally, although this thread is NOT an exopolitics/Salla discussion, but rather one specifically focused on the secret UN-meeting and any evidence of the same, this rather intriguing tidbit, raised a few eyebrows among my circle of researchers:

...[A] confidential source regarding the UN meeting on UFOs held on the morning of February 12, 2008. They pointed out that the "unambiguous showing up" of extraterrestrial life - sitting over major cities - would occur in 2017, rather than 2013 as described in the earlier article. The role of religion and population growth was also allegedly discussed, and appeared to raise many issues at the meeting, especially for India.

A significant descriptive term chosen by source A for the extraterrestrials that would show up in 2017 was "The Controllers." Such a term has clear psychological connotations and was chosen to have a particular effect on the target audience - both UN member states in attendance and the general public to which the information was being leaked. This is a clue that source A is conveying information that has been designed to trigger a certain psychological reaction that influences how issues are framed and discussed.

source: Salla et al

Wow! So - the Obamannouncement next month, followed by a few years of public acclimation, followed by "The Cook Book" chefs arriving en masse?

-------------------

Thanks also to those of you commenting on the last line of the OP, i.e.,

Well - the emphasis was not meant to elicit reaction or opinion on whether such things are possible, but rather that I found it VERY curious that if the UN secret meeting-attendees have differentiated between friendly and malevolent ET already, then that adds some credibility to the notion that they exist, no? Why make the distinction between them otherwise?

Also - thanks for the links to the UN meeting agenda on the dates in question. Although appreciated, it would be MUCH more valuable if the agenda provided had links or other references to additional documents and/or information. At least the agenda substantiates that the secret meeting likely took place.

What we really want to know is a few more details about what exactly was said in that meeting.

Oh Man - what I would have given to be a fly on the wall of that UN room last February...

[edit on 11/1/2009 by Outrageo]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
The most recent reports from Mr. Salla on the "secret UN meetings" are'nt quite accurate. At those meetings there were only a few countries represented, and in the beginning China wasn't a part of, so it was badically just G8 countries. Later China was included. So far the talks and introductions have only been presented to G20 countries, so the report of 30 is inaccurate.

The original lmeetings were for like 4 days, with the first day at UN head quarters, followed by two more in up-state New York, a final meeting was held in a northern european country. All of the meetings were attended by mid level diplomats.

These meetings have been on-going since Feb. 2008 and are occuring every few months. Most recently the Andromedans have been in meetings with all of the G20 countries individually as well as the US Space Command, US Navy, and some other US agencies. The hope is to offer more than the Zeta Empire can. The problem here is that the Zetas and the PTB are allied and exert a great degree of control.

You should check out my Andromedan Presence thread, it has more information.

You might also check out another website called "OpenMindsForum", there is quite a lot of discussion on the UN meetings there.

There currently is no real indication that the US will disclose before early June 2010, by that date they will have no option, however I/we will take no action before the first of the year.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

Committee on the Peaceful Uses of Outer Space, Scientific and Technical Subcommittee, forty-fifth session Vienna 11 - 22 February

source
well they were certainly discussing space related topics

You forgot to mention that it happens every year...

# Forty-seventh session of the Scientific and Technical Subcommittee of the Committee on the Peaceful Uses of Outer Space (8 - 19 February 2010)

# Forty-sixth session of the Scientific and Technical Subcommittee of the Committee on the Peaceful Uses of Outer Space (9 - 20 February 2009)

# Forty-fifth session of the Scientific and Technical Subcommittee of the Committee on the Peaceful Uses of Outer Space (11-22 February 2008)

# Forty-fourth session of the Scientific and Technical Subcommittee of the Committee on the Peaceful Uses of Outer Space (12-23 February 2007)

# Forty-third session of the Scientific and Technical Subcommittee of the Committee on the Peaceful Uses of Outer Space (20 February-3 March 2006) (...) (source)
And so on...

The sources for these secret UN disclosure meetings are Michael Salla - through anonymous sources - and the Open Minds Forum. How less credible do you need it get before you start seeing the red flags? Billy Meier vouching for it? Dan Burisch?

Sigh...

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Lets put it this way.

War is getting worse with no end in sight.

Islam is coming to eat us all. ( thats a joke but a very genuine paranoia by many)

Economy isnt really going too swiftly

Everyone is mindlessly involved with their electronic toys and self interests on a mental illness level (iPhone, BlackBerry, twitter, facebook, Computers etc) There is no true fellowship between us unless it has a form of entertainment attached to it.
Wide screen tv, HDTV, HDMI, fast cars, and hot bodies, bigger bank accounts, yadda yadda

Here is what is happening as far as disclosure and it is happening because there is no other way. To sit everyone of us down and be explained that it is us that have lived in the illusion for a long time.

We will find that all the stuff we called fantasy and illusion regarding ETs and Paranormal in Hollywood will be the reality of it all, just not as bad as we were shown.
It was presented this way in movies as the only effective way by desensitizing us so we dont utterly freak out and get worse mentally than we are now.
Movies like ;
District 9
The 4th Kind
Knowing
"V"
Signs
AvP
etc...

All pretty spooky and horrific in content so that when the reality of it all is released it wont be that bad. It will actually be quite refreshing. So they have to somewhat go into overkill with the terror theme.

Commercials containing ETs, talking Geico Lizard, Dancing SoBe lizards, Budweiser frogs and lizards, NIKE football player that has scales, UFO and energizer bunny. I could list a dozen other examples.

Conditioning rather than pop it on you suddenly

All this mindless killing between humans over property and silly causes will finally be realized as just that... MINDLESS and Silly.

That said...

Containment by the ones that have been containing it cannot contain it no longer. Whether it be the fact of ET reality or the fact and reality of mankinds self destruction, mindless behavior, and value system.

We will have disclosure in time....period

[edit on 1-11-2009 by superluminal11]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by converge

Thanks, Converge - your input is welcome and appreciated.

The annual schedule for the UN Outer Space Committee and some of the subcommittees is well-documented and the broad agenda for these meetings is public knowledge and freely available for viewing online.

Worth repeating: This thread is NOT about Salla's claims of what HE says has transpired in these meetings, but rather if there is ANY sources (even Salla himself) that can produce anything, meeting agenda, attendee lists,etc., that might substantiate claims made regarding a worldwide public announcement specific to ET disclosure.

Salla is not alone in making these claims, though one might argue he is the most vocal. The 'other' forums, of course are bantering on about this as well. Good for them.

I'm confident that ATS has the best collection of rational thinkers on these and related topics to be found anywhere. Thus, my hope was that someone here would be able to point us to a source, a document, any evidence whatsoever about what REALLY was said during this (and similar) meetings, yes, held in secret (since what transpired in the meeting(s) has not been substantiated), and if there is any truth to the premise claim that the UN had even contemplated going public with such disclosure.

No need for uncontrollable *sighing* - we feel your pain and frustration. All we want is a bit of evidence: first-hand account or testimony (30-nationalistas?), meeting minutes?, attendee lists to follow-up with, etc.

Until and unless any of these are forthcoming, I agree, we are faced with another empty claim and simply the passage of time. We don't wish to waste our energies on empty claims. If there is nothing to examine - fine - let's move on.

But if there IS even the slightest possibility that this (disclosure) WAS (and is) a topic of discussion among UN dignitaries, then the implications are profound and further study and discussion is warranted.

[edit on 11/1/2009 by Outrageo]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Outrageo

Back in 1978 I attended a special meeting at the United Nations on behalf of a resolution calling for the establishment of an agency to study UFOs on a global scale. Imagine, the United Nations! Did anything come out of it? Was the agency established? Did any of the powers that be at the U.N. give the events of this day a serious consideration? I don't think so. Nothing of any great importance was reported as having been accomplished. [An event that may well prove to be one of the most significant of our time took place on international soil. Addressing the 1977-1978 General Assembly meeting of the United Nations, Prime Minister Eric Gairy of Grenada - an island country in the Caribbean - introduced a resolution calling for the establishment of an agency to study UFOs on a global scale. Meetings on UFOs. Speakers included J. Allen Hynek, Jacques Vallee, Stanton Friedman, Lawrence J. Coyne.]

Now we have another "effort."

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Worth repeating: This thread is NOT about Salla's claims of what HE says has transpired in these meetings, but rather if there is ANY sources (even Salla himself) that can produce anything, meeting agenda, attendee lists,etc.

No need for uncontrollable *sighing* - we feel your pain and frustration.

That's the thing- there is no other source for this other than Michael Salla as far as I can tell, and hence my sighing. Even the article you link quotes Michael Salla has the source for it. But hey, I'm with you, if there is any substantial evidence to support this I'd like to see it.

However, the fact that no one has been able to present any evidence, or even claims by any other sources than Michael Salla that this meeting happened, I think, speaks volumes about the credibility of the story.

Following these unsubstantiated stories by anonymous sources, and from people like Michael Salla which quite frankly have yet to prove they can be trusted with anything they say, accomplishes what? In my opinion this is simply a distraction.

If you believe there are people out there trying to derail the investigation and research of the UFO phenomenon, or even what the Government knows (or doesn't), leading people into dead ends and chasing ghosts I think it would be one of the methods used.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join