It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how many here at ats are worried about what they have posted

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I presume that the Government is monitoring every single keystroke that any of us type, and who knows?, perhaps it opened up the Internet to the masses ten or fifteen years ago precisely for this purpose. But sooner or later, a person has got to realize that the Spanish Republicans of the 1930s were right: "it is better to die on one's feet than to live on one's knees."

I myself post here under my own name.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
As much as I dislike quoting a figure from the popular media, Glenn Beck repeats often that " I will never say everything that I believe, and I will never say what I do not believe".
I shortened it a bit but you get the gist of it.
Let 'em come. I got nothing to hide.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by spines

spines, not everyone is full of #. you need to get out more, perhaps. and while some who write things along the lines of "bring it on" are in fact just lying there are others who are in fact just expressing their feelings. here in atsville you might find people seem like they are crazy and some of them are; but most are just passionate.
I don't think you get the essence of it. The idea of agents showing up at the door over something you wrote on the ATS would make most of us feel like going bat s$#t. It's a metaphor-like response you are seeing on this thread. take it easy, man.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by dashar

I am not worried by anything I do or text on the internet forums I tend to be in. Here on ATS some of my messages are ment for higher ups to read and acknowledge, sorta like subliminal influence of the masses in controll.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
technology is getting highly advanced. In Switzerland their finishing up on the largest particle accelerator in the world. It allows them to create little black holes like in space, and they claim that it will be controlled. But they don't really know what it can do, what if it opens up a portal to worlds unknown. For instance in the bible when the bad angels came down they, possibly from nuberia or whatever they taught humans all kinds of advanced technologys, they taught humans how to mix dna with animals, they taught them how to clone, and they taught them all kinds of other advanced crap. All this technology was recorded by the mesopatamians and found by archeologist look it up. The angels slept with the women and created giants part angel part human. It says they used ziggurats or pyramids whose summit was said to be the gateway to heaven mesopatamia, mayans, aztecs, and egyptians all built these. I revealed to much the book of enoch

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I've had the men in black twice.

It scares the # out of me.

My girlfriend and I were out in the middle of the night, walking through a park.... and we are confronted by the 'man' or what appears to be a man dressed really well, standing in the middle of a reserve (forest) with not a speck of water, or plant foilage on him.

He stood, and watched us and did not move at all let alone blink.... I thought he was just a cop at first on patrol or something..... but he didnt move.....

My girlfriend simply said "I thought I was weird... that dude freaks me out".

Same dude... was outside my house one night.... walking past it..... his eyes were black.............

not... human.

who says the men in black are really men.... this guy freaked me out..... I mean how can some guy standing in the forest, which you walk away from, in to the distance.... find your home address...... and stand..... right outside your window..... when you have 8 foot brick walls around your property.... and no one else can get in.

Note, I was not drunk or high at the time, and more than one person has seen him at a single time with me.... all equally as creeped out.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Why worry. Your registered at birth and leave visible tracks till you die, such is "modern" society.
If they (fill in own personal paranoia for they) want you, they will take you.
Live as you choose and speak your piece.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
thanks for all replys guess you only live once so do whats right

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I'm not, if I'm protected by the constitution which they must obeyed by. I am fine. Freedom Of Speech, And Freedom Of The Press, For The Win.

If those rights ever got taken away, its time to open up a can of wup ass Duke Nukem style - That means its time to kick ass and chew bubble gum, except I'm all outta bubble gum.

Makin' Bacon.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join