It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how many here at ats are worried about what they have posted

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by dashar

Let them come my people have been fighting terrorism since 1492 nothing new!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
fear again?

####that

give me liberty or give me death

........an old patriot from the past........

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I could not care less what any government, or anyone on this planet thinks of what I have written, or said.

I have mouth, I will continue to speak until they cut out my tongue and stitch my lips up.

I have hands and will continue to write until they sever or break my fingers (or hands).

I have a mind and will continue to be a free thinker until they perform a labotomy on my frontal lobe.

I have eyes and will continue to witness the corruption until they blind me.

take care all
res

[edit on 1-11-2009 by resistancia]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I'm from Texas and really dont give a rats posterior! They've probably been watchin my butt for a long time. Poke'em and feed'em fish heads!

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
seriously... if the governments are that bored.. we should just take them over, and kill them for wasting our time. that is my humble opinion

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Not really.I do not think i have breached any security protocols here or revealed any red flag key words.I would be a classification of level one security protocol.All of us at ATS would fall into that classification apart from a few indervivuals.Theres no need to worry or panic.May be one or two people a year on ATS may breach level two classifcation security protocols but any red flag key words from that level two are never able to be posted on this site.They are deleted as they are been printed.Thats how quick level two security protocol red flag key words are deleted.If you tried to breach level three security red flag key words,you would never even get the chance to print that word anywhere on the net or even on your computer before your whole computer is fried within seconds and within a hour you have a visit from the fbi.

[edit on 2-11-2009 by GORGANTHIUM]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
THKS ALL FOR REPLIES.

At the least they are starting to put us all in our coresponding identities box/groups me thinks. left/right, far right, far left, religous,nutters etc

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I assume every single person using the internet is, until they 'prove' otherwise, full of complete and total #. People lie and lie and lie and lie face-to-face; this is the internet, nobody is going to find you out and because of that, people are full of it.

A perfect example is the number of posts on this thread basically telling the government to BRING IT ON! Well, I bet about 3/4s of those people would wet themselves if some jack booting government thug broke into your home and held a gun to your forhead.

"Oh no, I am tuff...I would welcome death and recite 'Godd Bless America' while proclaiming my life-long struggle against those who would...blah blah blah...bull#.

Or let's be more realistic: You would sell out everyone you know and knew and thought about knowing just to stay alive/not be in prison until the moment you die. I can't say I wouldn't myself. I would like to think I wouldn't, but I have never had a gun resting against my head.

I can't stand when a thread like this fills with liars not really thinking it will ever 'go down' and creating these noble-warrior images of themselves.

If a truly violant revolution/population reduction ever came about...3/4s of the people here would be machine gunned down with the rest of the 'rabble'.

Myself included I am sure.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I've mentioned in other threads that I know for a fact that the NSA searches every phone call and email for key words, spelling errors and at least 10 other criteria.

In 2000 a friend installed a 2,000 parallel processor machine to do the searching. I imagine by now every web posting and blog is also searched.

Yesterday there was a strange man in a minivan parked in front of my house looking at a long computer print out. It could have been a voter registration thing but he drove off before I could ask him.

Hours later I founf it disturbing. Its hard to believe our govt would be organized enough to track us down but I'm certain I'm on a list simply for meeting the search criterion of stating the NSA and CIA should be closed.and now I've said it again

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by dashar

Since the vast majority of the people posting here are working the disinfo side of the street, it's clear that they have little to worry about.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by dashar

I'm not worried at all. But if things get to the point that the power that be starts picking on posters and members of bulletin boards then we're screwed big time (by definition) as society and humanity. There is nothing left to be done.

[edit on 2-11-2009 by Telos]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by dashar
Wouldnt a goverment love to do this if they wanted to get rid of the free thinking people .

oh...i don't know. what if they only wanted to keep all the free-thinking people? depends on who the real PTB are and what they want.

am i worried? meh. some days i worry just looking at a topic like this...other days it doesn't bother me in the least.

[edit on 2-11-2009 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Let's just get over ourselves shall we? People like to kid themselves they are more significant than they are. I should imagine that TPTB have bigger fish to fry than the minnows on sites like this.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by unicorn1

actually, this is the entire mission of some PTB. why you would doubt that is beyond me. but then, i've seen it happen, so maybe i've just been exposed to more. and the thing is, you will probably never know what the keyword or phrase du jour is.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
The vast majority of ATS takes little to no notice of anything I write, so why should I be concerned of anyone or anything concerning government entities?

Surely they would find me of little consequence as well.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Not worried at all.
Lincoln once said something along the lines of "Peopel who give away their freedom for safety, deserve neither freedom or safety"
Now that entity knew what he was talking about.

So,first of all,I know, not just believe, I have proven this to myself, so I know that not only am I immortal and eternal, but that I am all that exists, including those pesky lil elites and their hounddogs.

One cannot be scared into anything,or out of anything once one has reached a certain level of enlightenment.

So I have absolutely no fear of anykind,who should I be ? It doesn't matter if they take me and lock me up, it doesn't matter if they torture me and kill me. It is all aprt of the learning experience,for all of us because we are all one.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by spines
I assume every single person using the internet is, until they 'prove' otherwise, full of complete and total #. People lie and lie and lie and lie face-to-face; this is the internet, nobody is going to find you out and because of that, people are full of it.

A perfect example is the number of posts on this thread basically telling the government to BRING IT ON! Well, I bet about 3/4s of those people would wet themselves if some jack booting government thug broke into your home and held a gun to your forhead.

"Oh no, I am tuff...I would welcome death and recite 'Godd Bless America' while proclaiming my life-long struggle against those who would...blah blah blah...bull#.

Or let's be more realistic: You would sell out everyone you know and knew and thought about knowing just to stay alive/not be in prison until the moment you die. I can't say I wouldn't myself. I would like to think I wouldn't, but I have never had a gun resting against my head.

I can't stand when a thread like this fills with liars not really thinking it will ever 'go down' and creating these noble-warrior images of themselves.

If a truly violant revolution/population reduction ever came about...3/4s of the people here would be machine gunned down with the rest of the 'rabble'.

Myself included I am sure.

I actually can not stand threads that have posters who call others "liars".
You do not even know us so where do you get off, buddy?

And I am NOT American and therefore NOT afraid of your sad government, or mine for that matter. I sprout things on the net and in the real world that I firmly believe in.

take care all of you...yes even you, spines
res

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
F@ck 'em, I'll curse them the whole way to whatever hell they drag me toward if that's how it goes, the cost of silence is far greater.

[edit on 2-11-2009 by wanderingwaldo]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
If that were the case and a government official asked if I stand by everything I have said in past posts I would say yes I do, but If somehow it would affect my family then I would have to say no. Meaning where if I was supporting my mother & if my not being around would have negative effects on her then I would tell that official that I don't by what I said in the past.
If you are thinking how will I know what to do if that time were to come, well within the past 2 years I have learned to trust my feelings which has gotten me out of pretty bad situations such as getting arrested.
The only advice I can give people if such a thing were to occur is to think the positive and negative (Yin/Yang) aspects of things, remain neutral & don't hesitate

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
As a member of the Neo American Church, it is my responsibility to admit killing all the kennedys, as well as Arch Duke Ferdinand, and any other infamous thing that I might concieve, T'was me, I dunit.
Hey man, the internet is just sort of like comix, you really shouldn't expect a real kayak for three dollars and sixteen boxtops.
People say lot'sa stuff. Are they serious? I suppose some are, but there is a great playground called the net, so as soon as they think they have one of you'r sock puppetts figured out you can morph that one into a job selling insurance in Kansas.
Why Kansas?
You ever seen Kansas?
Say what you will, so what if some lame gets burned tailfeathers cause you told an unpopular truth?
Don't worry about it.
And no fear.
This country is founded on freedom of speech.
Draw the line.
Say something.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join