It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The true and real identity of the Devil

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Who you guys thing the devil was when Jesus was in the desert????

Himself, the body....and Jesus overcame that realization and became a hero.

"either you die a hero or live long to see yourself become the villain"

Life is like a shadow, it shows and goes....

amen

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Unleashed68

If we follow what the bible says, then yes we are all the devil. For all the so called Christians out there, I am sorry to say, but according to your bible, the OP is correct. We have the knowledge of good and evil, and that knowledge was not giving to us from God, but from the so called devil that Eve was so called tricked by. Now this is according to your bible, Eve ate the forbidden fruit that gave man the knowledge of good and evil which we still have today. God did not want man to know good from evil, the devil did. So the only logical conclusion is that we are all of the devil, since we have knowledge of good and evil which is what the serpent (devil) wanted us to have. God's power was not strong enough to defeat that of the serpents. Im just saying according to the christian bible, God is not all powerful because he could not save adam and eve from having the knowledge of good and evil the the devil brought upon mankind. If bible believers actually use common sense they will see that the bible in which they believe is either FALSE or the that the devil has more power than god, and that god is not all powerful because he could not save us from the devil, which god was supposed to have created, how can that be??????????

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Originally posted by Unleashed68
Everywhere you look, someone is prosecuting someone somewhere. Every day, someone is being slandered by someone, and everyone on planet Earth is a participant in complaining about someone else.

Everywhere you look, someone is helping someone somewhere. Every day, someone is praised by another, and everyone on planet Earth is a participant who loves someone else.

Human beings are AMAZING!!!!

Perspective....

Ain't it a bitch?

[edit on 2-1-2010 by loam]

for there to be a good deed there has to be a bad one
for there to be yin there has to be yang
where there is truth there is a lie

its all about balance..

but i have to agree with unleahed68... i am the devil!! lol
and if i need to run around in a red suit with a pitch fork, and run around like ive lost my mind, im am so down!! cause it sounds to me like some have to see it to believe it! and i can make that happen!!!
lol!!!!!
im am crackig up reading this stuff! and its not that i dont believe! im more open minded than most in my generation, whats funny is how some are so quick to reject the truth!
you would rather believe a lie!!!!

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   

for there to be a good deed there has to be a bad one
for there to be yin there has to be yang
where there is truth there is a lie

its all about balance..

but i have to agree with unleahed68... i am the devil!! lol
and if i need to run around in a red suit with a pitch fork, and run around like ive lost my mind, im am so down!! cause it sounds to me like some have to see it to believe it! and i can make that happen!!!
lol!!!!!
im am crackig up reading this stuff! and its not that i dont believe! im more open minded than most in my generation, whats funny is how some are so quick to reject the truth!
you would rather believe a lie!!!!

If thats the case then, that'll explain those three experience's i had my my ex girlfriend when she saw my both my eyes expand in the pupils and turn black to the point you wouldn't have been able to see the white or the colour of the eye and according to her she said it went very grey around my eyes the eye lids and under my eyeballs.

The time my sister freaked out on the landing when i was feeling this rage inside many years ago i just tuned into it and felt my eyes gettingmore sensitive and then she looked me once in the eyes and screamed and ran down the stairs then i got scared i didnt dare walk into the bathroom to look in the mirror but 10 minutes later i tryed to look into the mirror and opened my eyes slowly and it was fine bug as soon as i looked again both my eyes were fully black and i ran so quick out the room i ended up head-butting the blinking door by accident.

Three years later and i did it again when i had a tingling sensation in my left eye so i went into the room fully lit and watched my pupil expand and my whole left eye went fully black, again i freaked out so much because my right eye was fine and that was the last time i looked into a bloody mirror for a long time.

I just got back my confidence and tuned into my third eye through astral projection and met my evil-twin and learned to over-come the fear that blackness has brought, it was a brutual fight but i survived and i put my evil-twin back into pandora's box. I used my free-will of good to over-power the evil and the devil lost. Its took me years to put him back in his box.

I lived every night i went to sleep with nocturnal nightmares of hellish realms enough to keep the avergae joe up for weeks or months but i refused to wake up from the dreams of hell because i was determined to fight the evil within as he trapped me for a very long time and it has taken me years to raise my vibrational energy. Now im more spiritual than ever and help those who have been affected by the evil within and teach them they still have a soul and you still can get out of the crap shoot but you will have to put a lot of patience and love into yourself within to over-come the fear of the devil.

I no-longer fear the devil as he is weak and will always stay in the crap shoot.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
the middle tyne on my pitch fork has been bent dang it!....

can I get someone to help bend it straight, so that I can be a true devil, following the path of true wicked intent?!

I feel less than a devil at this point, my tyne is bent!

HOW CAN YOU BE A DEVIL WITH A BENT TYNE?!!!!!

what do you mean you don't trust me? why yes, of course I'm the devil, what's the problem? you don't believe me? YOU DONT BELIEVE ME?!

it's because of my bent tyne, isn't it? I knew it. Can you help me bend it back straight, so I can test it on yo... um, so I can be a real honest to goodness devil? NO?....

*throws down pitch fork* *takes off horns*....

THAT'S IT, I QUIT! CALL MY UNION REPRESENTATIVE IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT!!

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

You obviously speak for yourself. You attempt, and possibly do, distract the ones whose eyes remain closed by our Father, and remain jealous of his creation. The Lord rebukes you!

Wow dude, nice job with the kind words in the name of the 'Lord', you do a great job of spreading the message of love peace an unity.

Seriously...If anything, I only see the devil in you from what you wrote up there. You of all people should know not to lay judgment on another person...Who gives you the right to tell someone "The Lord Rebukes You"? What kind of a person are you? You are a hypocrite...plain and simple.

You, just like any other human being on this planet, are guilty of almost every trait the OP has posted. Except maybe murder. I know that I am, but you can only start to fix a problem when you admit there is one.

People like you leave no room for change, as you are adamant that you are right. Waiting for some invisible power or God to fix everything for you.

Look in the mirror and catch a wake up.
I can't believe the fools who actually starred you on that post.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I am the Devil.

And so is my wife.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
If it looks like a duck and kwacks like a duck.....but I think your wrong pall.

Nobody called me the morning star....

Nice try tho,,,,,

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
God and Satan are within all of us.

They are just another name for differing parts of the human psyche.

They do not exist as beings in their own right.

You can choose to be good and you can choose to be bad.

You takes your choice people.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
so is the devil made up to have a ruler over the secret societies that doesnt really exist?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Well, I'm still married, and the wife and I aren't in marital troubles in any way shape or form. Man, it's a good thing that the devil has to be a divorced person.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
lol he must have the most beautiful woman about him all the time, hense why he aint botherd about his plans for world domination, his having too much fun!

He didnt know how much he'd like half casts until they start popping up, so he let us be!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
here's my take...

all things are part of God..it's only in a duelistic world that there is good and evil, male or female, love or hate...god is all of those things....somehow, meshed all together in perfect harmony, with each aspect serving a purpose...
Satan is that part of God that he doesn't understand, doesn't like, has decided that it's better to try to caste aside for the time being...he doesn't see a worthy purpose to keep them around....
Lucifer, well, he's not Satan, and not the devil really, he's a fallen angel, someone who got tired of God's perfection, got tired of God's rule, and well, has found a way to shield himself from God's energy..
the devil, well, that is the parts of us, which, like God, we just can't understand just how they mesh in with the totality in any way that is good...so we try to caste them off of us...send them away....

creation is God's way of exploring all the aspects of himself, to come understand more about himself... and well, find the purpose of those attributes that he finds offensive within himself...
he separates himself from those aspects, and well, it is energy, now separate from him, and thus independant to an extent from him, we have personified that energy as Satan..
I say to an extent, because, there is an energy flow that runs throughout all of creation, which no part of it can really break free from and continue to survive for long...
Lucifer thought he could break free, and thought he and his collegues could play gods themselves. he thought he could get himself in a position to rule!! well, he didn't break free, nor did his collegues, and they don't really rule much since as he ran from god, he ran smack into Satan, who is more apt to rule!!!

then there is us, we only embrace a portion of ourselves. there are certain aspects we try to silence, we hate them, we wish they weren't with us, and we send that energy on it's way to play along side that of satan, and the fallen angels....
and well, satan and the angels, are not part of that normal flow of energy that is supposed to be flowing throughout the creation. God has caste out satan, and the angels chose to leave it....they are kind of starving for that energy, which we feed them with our own castaways....
remember, in perfection, all these parts would be playing in perfect harmony, but well, sometimes, it's nice to just hear the sound of the viola in the orchestra, so well, God has chosen to separate the orchestra!!!
lucifer has chosen to separate the orchestra, and we have chosen to separate the orchestra...good, bad, I like, I don't like, nice, not nice.....and on and on.....
but, well, satan exists because God chose for it to be...
Lucifer fell, because God chose it to be
and well, man fell, because God chose it to be.....
the trick to finding our way back to perfection is to learn to accept those parts of ourselves that we now reject!
put our own little orchestra back together again.
there's a reason for their existance, and there's a right way to use them, and well, rejecting them isn't the right way....

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
So bad energies is like the work of satan then? Good energies god?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join