It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello World! (sic) Hello ATS!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
First of all, i would like to extend a warm greeting to every member of AboveTopSecret.com.

I would also like to express my gratitude to the webmasters of this site for providing the world with a forum dedicated to the promotion of free thought, something that is desperately needed during these tumultuous times. The same goes for the moderators of this forum, the people who are making sure that this free exchange of ideas occurs without the presence of personal assaults or the use of inappropriate language. Furthermore, I would like to apologize in advance to the later for any incidents that may be caused by my involvement with the site in the future.

I have been visiting the site for several years now. Unfortunately, I have never had the time to post anything or take part in any discussions. Not until now, that is…

In my first post (the first of many I hope), i would like to thank all of you for allowing me to be a part of the AboveTopSecret.com family. I am certain that we will have many fruitful discussions in the future.

PS: Please excuse my English. It is not my native tongue. I would appreciate it if you could point out any obvious mistakes I may have made. Also, pardon the silly joke in the title. Those of you who have had any experience with programming know what I mean… Thanks again!

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by InScientiaVeritas

Hi and welcome aboard. Explore the site, have fun and if you have any question, don't hesitate to ask

Scooby Doo...

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Welcome to our lair.

As part of ATS, I want to thank you for your kind words.

I almost thought you were thanking us for the Academy Award or a Nobel Prize.

I am grateful to find other like mined people as myself.

My best wishes to you on your adventure.

[edit on 1-11-2009 by dizziedame]

new topics

join