It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New study RE: mercury in vaccines

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I was looking for information I thought I saw about mercury in the H1N1 vaccine.
Didn't find what I was looking for...yet, but ran across this:

Oct. 1 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- A new study in the leading scientific journal NeuroToxicology lends further credence to parents and scientists concerned about an increasingly aggressive childhood vaccine schedule and toxic vaccine components. A team led by researchers at the University of Pittsburgh found that infant macaque monkeys receiving a single Hepatitis B vaccine containing the mercury-based preservative thimerosal underwent significant delays in developing critical reflexes controlled by the brainstem. The infant macaques that did not receive vaccines developed normally.

(Logo: www.newscom.com...)

*snip*

Current government recommendations for seasonal flu and H1N1 call for pregnant women to receive both vaccines, and children as young as six months to receive as many as four separate flu shots. "This also doesn't take into account that nursing infants may be exposed to additional mercury through breastmilk should both mother and baby be vaccinated," says National Autism Association (NAA) board chair Lori McIlwain. "This study's outcome confirms that such an over-the-top toxic vaccine schedule is an assault on the developing brains of our children."

Groundbreak ing Primate Study Links Mercury Vaccine Preservative to Brain Injury

I must say I find this a bit troubling.
The MSM community has gone out its way to insist that the mercury in vaccines is not harmful. Yet, they did remove it from some vaccines.

Now we have this new study :shk:

Related:
People are starting to die...
Thimerosal poisoning our kids (Kennedy article)
Nationwide Revolt Against Dangerous Vaccines Accelerates
Autism & MMR related?
New study links mercury in vaccines to autism (2004)
State lifts limit on mercury preservative in swine-flu shots
List Of Components Of Glaxo H1N1 Vaccine
Vaccines cause autism: Supporting evidence

[edit on Sun Nov 1 2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
The h1n1 vaccine has more mercury than any shot thus far....Yet the sheeple and MSM won't listen.

S & F

join