It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS has gone down hill...Full of rude people

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I'm glad you stayed dj

The reasons are probably many and varied but I think the major reasons are too many quality members becoming mods and thus reducing their contributions to ATS, too many quality members have been banned and a large influx of new members many of whom seem unacustomed to ATS quality standards. As a result it seems a lot of long term members seem to be disillusioned and have either deserted alltogether or only post sparingly.

This is an amazing observation. I've not been here long enough to judge it authentically but it seems likely. I've also noticed very few moderators active in the posts. Two exceptions would be armap, and the redneck. These two I have seen stay in a thread and explain why and how they come to their conclusions. This is not to say these are the only two active mods as I've seen others. These two I am pointing out for being active in threads and leading by example and staying with the thread fully as it progresses.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

ATS has gone down hill...Full of rude people

Agreed.

For a while, it was only in the political threads, but it's begun to infest all areas of ATS, and even BTS. I'm probably done posting in ATS, at least for a while.

People really should find other, more productive and less annoying means of dealing with their self-esteem issues besides hiding behind a computer screen and making smart-ass comments from afar. I pity them, frankly, but I'm also tired of dealing with them.

TA

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

I agree with the other posters feelings on this matter as well. I also believe you will not leave just because you like everyone else like this site for what it is and are attracted for the reasons it was created. I have found in my life you cannot let a bunch of jerks or life get you down. This too shall pass cand like everything it will change hopefully for the better....

<< 1   >>

join