It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing's first snow of season 'artificially induced'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mekanic
reply to post by RestingInPieces

By displacing more earth, or transporting from lakes, rivers, and other bodies of water by other means. More cost. The point is, we shouldn't be fooling with Mother Nature for personal pleasure, and that's all this is. Make it snow here for a white christmas, or stop the rain here so we have a dry vacation. Or let's create a blizzard over Israel so they can't launch fighter aircraft to defend themselves. See where this is going?

Would you be willing to publish your research paper into the devastating effects on cloud seeding for personal pleasure?

I'd like to read it.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Cloud seeding is only the beginning, and while you may be an advocate for destroying our planet, I'm not, as currently, this is the only place I have to live. I stated no facts in what I posted, and will provide zero reference, because I for one, don't believe in future prophecy. But in time, be sure that weather manipulation technology will advance, and will be used for less than honorable purposes. Predicting the weather is one thing, making it is completely different.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
The US Navy at China Lake Calif has been doing weather modification since the 1960s

Whoever is trying to make this sound like something new should check the internet first.

the US Navy was first to use cloud seeding.
en.wikipedia.org...
www.awra.us...
www.stormingmedia.us...
oai.dtic.mil...

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mekanic

Cloud seeding is only the beginning, and while you may be an advocate for destroying our planet, I'm not, as currently, this is the only place I have to live. I stated no facts in what I posted, and will provide zero reference, because I for one, don't believe in future prophecy. But in time, be sure that weather manipulation technology will advance, and will be used for less than honorable purposes. Predicting the weather is one thing, making it is completely different.

If we stopped doing everything that was eventually used for a less then honorable purpose I think you'd find that we'd be a species of isolated cave dwellers.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

the cloud seeding is not the main objective of this operation...as the energy that is coming in is altering life on earth..it will benefit some and others will not fair well..importantly is the manipulation of free flow of electrons,,they have and do constantly make a haze to block the entire sky view...this is muli functional...it can deliver the chemicals for weather...it can be altered as in imaged...and as the electrons are harnessed this also is the ultimate weapon...it can transmit information....oh yeah it can deliver more tracking as in smart dust...like they need more tracking,,,,,
www.cdc.gov...

this is a link to a report that state some worker at a plant that manufactures these seed flares were getting thyroid disease ...please pay particular attention to the chemicals in the seed

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by rachel56

Exposure to flare materials was below all workplace exposure limits. 􀂃
Employees had thyroid conditions not likely related to working at this facility. 􀂃
The worker who mixed the highly combustible flare materials used good work practices and protective equipment to prevent injuries from accidental fires and explosions.

And you said this...

this is a link to a report that state some worker at a plant that manufactures these seed flares were getting thyroid disease ...please pay particular attention to the chemicals in the seed

So did you bother reading this report?

I almost forgot this..

NIOSH investigators concluded that there were no health hazards from exposure to flare components among employees at MK Ballistics Systems. The thyroid disorders confirmed in two employees are not uncommon and could not be associated with occupational exposures at this facility.

www.cdc.gov...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join