It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man, estranged wife charged with filming themselves raping girl, 4-year-old girl

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
My human emotional reaction to these posts to kill, maim or otherwise destroy these perps is COMPLETE agreement. However, my experience as regards reincarnation whispers, but was there a reason for this child to experience this degradation and pain? Is it a facet of "what ye sow shall ye reap"? Was this being guilty of the same horrible crime in a previous life and was brought back to experience the shoe on the other foot?

Certainly not at ALL defending the heinous crime, but....thinking....

What I have seen of the reincarnational theory and experience leads me to see both sides of the coin. It is not an enviable place to find myself.
It would be much more satisfying simply to condemn....

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Abductee42748

What I want to say to you isn't allowed by the terms of service here.

Rest assured, it isn't nice, and probably theorizes heavily on the fungal or animal components of your heritage.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Is the film real? Are we sure it wasn't Photoshopped?

Anyway.

How about a giant pit that we drop these people in? And allow visitors to observe them in it. Just scads of people living in a pit with nothing more than themselves. No food. No toilet. No water. No nothing but pit living and the howls of the amused up above.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Death penalty for child abuse and rape.

That's it.

Do not let these sick perverts live.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cabaret Voltaire

How about a giant pit that we drop these people in? And allow visitors to observe them in it. Just scads of people living in a pit with nothing more than themselves. No food. No toilet. No water. No nothing but pit living and the howls of the amused up above.

And then you are no better than them... the masses in audible joy at watching other people suffer and die in squallor, cheering at it, using the pain and suffering of others as entertainment...

And don't come back with.....well isn't that what they did to the child...because we are meant to be 'better' than them.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
''Saudi court upholds child rapist crucifixion ruling''
in.reuters.com...

International rights groups have accused the kingdom, the birthplace of Islam, of applying draconian justice, beheading murderers, rapists and drug traffickers in public. So far this year about 40 people have been executed in Saudi Arabia.

In Saudi Arabia, crucifixion means tying the body of the convict to wooden beams to be displayed to the public after beheading.

See how they do it? It works. They have only had to kill 40 people so far this year. Only 40 people have been stupid enough to do the wrong thing. The rest of the population has grown more intelligent due to the horrific nature of the punishments.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Cabaret Voltaire

In 2008 37 people were excecuted in the USA with over 100 in Saudi Arabia.

With a population of about 304,059,724 in the USA and only 27,601,038 in Saudi Arabia.

Via google searches, wikipedia matched against Here .

So I don't know why this figure of 40 is so low this year...but last year was a different story.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cabaret Voltaire
''Saudi court upholds child rapist crucifixion ruling''
in.reuters.com...

International rights groups have accused the kingdom, the birthplace of Islam, of applying draconian justice, beheading murderers, rapists and drug traffickers in public. So far this year about 40 people have been executed in Saudi Arabia.

In Saudi Arabia, crucifixion means tying the body of the convict to wooden beams to be displayed to the public after beheading.

See how they do it? It works. They have only had to kill 40 people so far this year. Only 40 people have been stupid enough to do the wrong thing. The rest of the population has grown more intelligent due to the horrific nature of the punishments.

The rest sell their young daugthers to their rapist and claim religion, or stone the girl to death because there wasn't sufficient witnesses.

Big Win.

[edit on 2009/11/3 by Aeons]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I've been refraining from posting because I didn't want to partake in the typical knee-jerk emotional reaction to such a story. Just like everyone else this story left me nauseous and violently angry. Being a parent, the thought of what this couple did was beyond incomprehensible.

A day and a half later, even having had the benefit of sleeping on it, I feel no less emotional about it. Being a parent myself, it's unlikely that I ever wouldn't feel emotional about it.

I can't imagine what that poor child is going through and what kind of broken life they are going to have, being sent to foster care where the mathematical likelihood of sexual abuse will only continue, until they are statistically likely to run away from home at 12-13 to begin a life of prostitution on the streets to pay for their drug habit they have turned to as a coping mechanism. Counseling and therapy are unlikely to help someone such as this. The child's only saving grace is that they are so young that it is likely their subconscious will block out those memories and they will manifest in a lifetime of nightmares, turning into an eating disorder or cutting as they turn older.

The parents deserve their lives, as they knew them, to be over. However, I have to agree with the few dissenters who have stated that Capital Punishment is not the way to do that. Although it would satisfy that mob mentality that strongly stirs within me, I know that an Eye-for-an-Eye is morally wrong, and what separates our Judicial System from the next is our ability to overcome our animal instincts and show compassion, even for the barbarous who do not deserve such leniency.

Despite the horrific crimes these two monsters committed against their own child, they still deserve a fair Trial before a Jury of their Peers. If found Guilty of their crime, they deserve a lifetime or two in prison, without parole. They deserve time to reflect upon what they have done to their child, and should have to live with that guilt for as long as humanly possible, because their child is going to have to live with that horror every day of the rest of their life. They don't deserve the easy way out of receiving Capital Punishment.

As far as whether or not they ever deserve Parole, whether or not they can be Rehabilitated, I don't think they should ever receive that opportunity so long as the victim they so wrongly abused is alive.

I'm sorry if this sounds so bitter, filled with animosity, but I tried to overcome it...but some crimes are so horrific that you can't, nor should.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Sick stuff but nothing new.

I still remember the case of hundreds of videos that contained footage of children being raped, tortured and murdered being distributed worldwide.

Sad world.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

The elite of this world are very much into these sorts of things.
You can read the Franklin Cover-up by Senator John Decamp for more evidence of what I am claiming.

There is a PDF online for free.

They are like an infection and like any powerful infection it spreads.

Since the majority of us stand around playing stupid and focused on anyone of the millions of pointless things we seem to love, the elite have pushed this slowly into the mainstream.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

Very sad, maybe someone will give them what they deserve.

No organization, just action.

If you wait for the courts you will find that birds of a feather fly together.

Our judges are modern day Caligula’s

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
every time i read about things like this i hope to god some one will mention some kind of a group thats working on getting rid of people like this, and im not just talking about in the u.s. im talking about a worldwide effort to kill any one raping or molesting kids, any one thats using slave children for labor and prostition, and clearing out neighborhoods of sex offenders. im dead serious... if i find a group like this im signing up tomorrow.

how sick in the head must you be to ruin or watch a poor childs life become ruined just for your sick plesure, do us all a favor and blow your heads off please

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Im sorry but is this really THAT shocking?.. This kind of thing takes place every day, its happening to some child right this very second somewhere in the world to hundreds of children. The world is a very terrible place and there is little you can do to help every single victim.

Just help the ones you can..

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
[edit on 2010/1/7 by Aeons]

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join