It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man, estranged wife charged with filming themselves raping girl, 4-year-old girl

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

Sorry about the delay in response, had to do some work,
I am not replying to the information with an emotional knee jerk, I'm very calm and unfettered. I'm not thinking short term. I'm thinking long term.
The references given here about punishments on the books and punishment given, are not addressing the point that I am saying that the punishments should be made public viewing.
Currently there are many punishments in place, and all of them are either bargained or carried out at reduced sentencing.
I'm saying do what has not nor is not being done.
No reduction, no plea bargain, and the punishment is public, viewed, broadcast on television.
The show could sell sponsorships, and airtime and profits could be given to victims and victims rights.

If a little 4 year old Tammy or Tommy Doe has been violated somewhere as I write this, and the sicko that did it gets caught , gets processed and gets off, or even does time for it. I nor anone else will ever know.
Little Kid Doe knows, the family knows and the sicko knows.
Life and time move on and the opportunity to do it again by another sicko just might seem like a real good idea.....
after all, nothing happens, and no one knows, and there is no big deal about it, (unless they get caught) but then by that time, Little Baby has already been violated and destroyed by mr or mrs sicko.

Now!!! if mr or mrs sicko happens to tune into the punishment network, and sees the state attorney generals opening monologue explaining what you are about to see is real, sees the breakdown of the crime, the images of the victim, the criminal, the aftermath, and the reason this sick basturd is being executed..... then watches as they are tortured and turned into fertilizer..... I'm going to feel pretty confident that they'd rather not end up starring in an upcoming episode.

So no knee jerk here, no emotion here, I'm thinking long term and I'm still holding to my position.

respectfully sir.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by LostNemesis

Originally posted by spiritwomyn
Many in the homosexual community believe "sex before eight or its to late".
www.wnd.com...

edit for correction and link

I believe your reference is directed at another fine group called NAMBLA ?
though they maybe homosexual i believe their lust for the flesh of youth is their main desire.

[edit on 1-11-2009 by HappilyEverAfter]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Excuse me for my rant, I do not always think like a fascist but other times I really do feel cold and vulcan like about humanity . There is something terribly wrong with the human race and it needs to be fixed.

Please do not beg forgiveness for such a thought. Only those who have come to the same conclusion will be willing to work for the changes we need.

My years of experience and a growing weariness of all the pain and torture the human race inflicts on itself lead me to be very, very "Fascist" in my thinking. Quite frankly I believe that a form of eugenics is the only hope for the future, and I pray that genetic advancements will allow us to improve future generations.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
One problem is when these types do get locked up the state (at least calif )put them in the PC wing with all the other molesters for there own protection.

I say change the law and put all these molesters in the prison general population with no protection.

I will bet they will not like getting raped by some big biker or gay prisoner every day till someone get tired of them and shanks them some night.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

Aw now why'd ya go and throw bikers into the butt plow mix?
Most bikers i know wouldnt want any part of that, now everytime i look at my bike i'm gona think of chester the molesters dirty penny.

geez louise !!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by spiritwomyn
Many in the homosexual community believe "sex before eight or its to late".

The second largeast group that is a threat to our children is the UN.

Possibly the most ignorant statement I've ever read on ATS...

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Hmmm,
I might be straying a bit off topic here, but in my community after the whole "catholic priest" scandal they sectioned off a part of the medical wing of the nearest medium security prison we had. They practically lived like kings in there... which goes to show you how our justice system works. I whole heartily believe that everyone is innocent until proven guilty (and sometimes even after proven guilty, as forensics has shown us many times) but when you confess to such a vile, disgusting act what should be the proper punishment? I know from an emotional stance I'd like nothing more than to see them wiped off the face of the earth, but that won't solve the problem. Psychiatric institutions seem too soft a place for them to be. There's almost no right answer... but I do know sticking them in their own little section of a prison where they receive little to no counseling and live a life most inmates would kill for, isn't the correct thing to do.

Maybe castration? Cruel and unusual, yes... but isn't what they did to those children a thousand times worse?

Just my 2 cents.

P.S.
Forgot to mention this is my first post on ATS.

[edit on 1-11-2009 by iamoverrated]

[edit on 1-11-2009 by iamoverrated]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Here, here. Tougher laws on slime like this. Public, painful death. No chance of a pardon. Children are off limits and the trash that violate them deserve the most painful death possible. I am a single dad of a great kid and I almost throw up when I hear about things like this. Rage, pure rage. Just give me 5 minutes with those perverts......severe physical damage would be wrought upon them.

[edit on 1-11-2009 by guardstarr]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I think I agree with only 2 and 1/2 people in this entire thread. I don't know why I bothered to open this thread, knowing that the only conspiracy at play here is most of the ATS population pretending to save the world by trying to out-do one another on thinking up disgusting crimes against other people.

Yes, humanity has its problems. But most ATS members seem to only show interest in "knee-jerk" reactions to crimes, like stated before, instead of trying to find solutions to keep crimes from happening.

I think I just had a revelation, after reading this thread.... Took me a bit to get over a member who thinks gays molest kids... But now I know, these "knee jerk" reactions are just what some Muslim countries react with, just before stoning someone for adultery.
...Or lopping off someone's arms for being a thief. We call them Barbaric, while simultaneously in a two-faced reaction, open another thread and start trying to out-do one another in who can come up with the most disgusting things to put humans through.

Well, I wondered why these religious groups react in such a way to crimes in their countries. Now I have my answer. The only difference we have between the countries that experience honor-killings, is the majority of the population in said country is ENCOURAGED to act out these 'knee-jerk' reactions that our Western governments typically frown upon.

This makes me then wonder... WHY, in a 'democracy' like the US, does the majority not rule (and allow brutality upon each other at will), like it does in those Muslim countries that allow stoning?

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
The answer to this sort of thing is to make a public show of punishing the perpetrators.
Something like a pay-per-view channel that would show the long drawn out extreme torture and final killing of the perpetrators would earn a lot of money and cut down on the number of people willing to do these types of things for a thrill. If all the bad people knew about the public punishment and death they would receive when caught then they would definitely think twice before doing such things.
Something most people don't understand is that the criminals in prison are happy to be in prison. They are living an alternate lifestyle that involves doing work (crime) on the streets and then receiving training in prison as they await their release to do more work. It is a cycle of work and training that they enjoy. They are soldiers. They need to be destroyed in battle to make them cease their work.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Cabaret Voltaire

I don't know, but I find it quite interesting how many humans have their first reaction to this turn to extreme evil sounding violence as solutions to these problems. Which will never be a real solution, and will never erase what they did.

I think if we did have to get rid of these kind of people, either lock them away or give them a quick painless death, delete them basically.

We should not be "satisfied" by torturing them, that wont get rid of what they did, or any problem. We shouldn't be part of the darkness.

Because if we torture them in such violent and dark ways we just go down to their level.

Saying that, if I was the family member of the victim I would also react in a violent emotional way.

But when considering law ways of handling these situations, it should not be handled the same way. It would be too barbaric and would set a bad example to the world.

So as you can see, I see this from both sides, which gives me a sort of dilema. I want to punish them, yet I dont want to be so violent and barbaric.

Reading some of these violent ways of punishing them made me sort of sick really. It didn't give me a positive feel of how we humans can have a positive future. I am pretty sure violence wont solve any of these problems, except to pleasure those who want to see such violence.

[edit on 2-11-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Its good to know that people like this do not last very long in jail.This guy will proberly loose a important part of his anatomy in jail.The woman will proberly be dealt with too.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cabaret Voltaire
The answer to this sort of thing is to make a public show of punishing the perpetrators.
Something like a pay-per-view channel that would show the long drawn out extreme torture and final killing of the perpetrators would earn a lot of money and cut down on the number of people willing to do these types of things for a thrill. If all the bad people knew about the public punishment and death they would receive when caught then they would definitely think twice before doing such things.

You realise you are saying we should be able to pay to watch people die right...

I have seen videos of a man being killed (one of the many beheading videos- by mistake). That is not something I ever wish to see again, and here comes your three main problems.

1. People who have any idea what to expect will not watch it...ever.
2. Children will see these channels, you can say its pay per view all you like, but children are clever and WILL find a way.
3. Everyone likes to go on about how the media influences us today, and you want it to show murder... I'm sure you can see where this is going.

And no, public excecution would not solve the problem, excecution used to be public, and yet the same crimes were still committed over and over.

Some are born gay, some straight, some bi and some paedophiles. Now, if somebody today told you, that you could never have sex with a woman again, I am sure you would struggle, and the numbers of rape would soar through the roof. And this is the same sort of problem, which unfortunatly means it is never going away. The death penalty can-not cure and never ending problem.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
this is just awful, the punishment given to these disgusting, malicious, evil [snip] will be no where near as harsh as they deserve and I don't even want to think about what there disgusting actions will have done to that poor little girl

this really is a sick world we're living in and there’s no escape from all this evil no matter where you go

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2-11-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Are there any victims here replying?
Is anyone replying offering an idea on deterrance?
This is probably one of the sickest most disgusting types of crimes there is.
And the comparision to stoning for adultery or theft is actually an extreme.
Cheating on your spouse or lifting an item without paying doesnt come close to the violence and torture done to a child, (anyone really) during a rape.
The position of "youre born into it" I find hard to subscribe to.
A sexual choice as an adult in a participatory relationship is one thing.
Holding the child, feeding the child, playing with the child, thinking I'm going to sexually engage with this child, preparing yourself for the act, performing the act, filming the act, cleaning up after the act, then grabbing a snack and going to sleep and getting up the next day and functioning like its just another day...............?

Um no, There's no way that the "pre wired" defense holds any water.
So it was destiny? written in all of time?

Um no, this was a choice, that was determined to be " the correct thing to do"..... I wish I'd read some alternative ideas on how to end it rather than just critics with nothing to offer but IT WILL ALWAYS BE AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN.
We're suppose to accept THAT ?

I would rather engage in a debate of ideas rather than a volley of redundant awe and acceptance.

oh my poor baby oh my poor criminal oh my oh my theres nothing we can do nothing works nothing will ever work.

I'm not suggesting extremes, death to the bread stealer (must be hungry)
death to the adulter (sounds like a divorce is coming).

THINK..full grown man, full grown woman.....little child little baby
forced violent painful damaging sexual act....
just a spur of the moment bored friday night?
an accident oops I slipped?

And yes, share the knowlege share the law, the earlier the better.
Teach it.
YOU do this = YOU get this, and it is painful, it is torture, it is permanent.
So please before you rip and comment have an alternative to offer.
My position doesnt reflect my entire being,
it reflects my stand on this issue alone.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
This is what happens when a Godless society is allowed to run rampant. When we take away a parents ability to kick the snot out of a child for acting foolish, When we coddle them and give them last place trophies. This is the sick crap we get.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darth Lumina

Child rapists make me wish sometimes that medieval torture methods were still be practiced, but they should have their privates torched, or at least that what I would do if someone did that to my son.

I share your feelings on this. However, I am also aware that our justice system is so flawed that some are charged and arrested for crimes they did not commit.

I personally know of one man who, many years ago, was accused by his ex-wife of sexually abusing his daughter. He was arrested tried and convicted although he always maintained his innocence. After he served his time he had to register as a sexual offender. Years later, when his daughter turned 18, she admitted that she was coerced by her mother to lie about the whole thing.

The mother, having found religion, also admitted that the whole thing was a fabrication in order to "get back" at her ex-husband. Although both the mother and the daughter have admitted that the abuse never happened, the state still requires this man to register as a sexual offender.

I believe that cases of false accusations like these are rare in comparison to the vast numbers of real abuse that takes place. But they do happen far too often. In cases where there is real evidence or a confession, I believe that the punishment should be swift and severe, entertaining no false hopes of rehabilitation.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ferris.Bueller.II
The most sad thing about situations like this nowadays is the perpetrator(s) of the crime have more rights than the victim(s) of the crime, especially when it involves children. They'll be 'rehabilitated' then set loose on the world again to re-offend, without a second thought; while the victim(s) are left with the scars of the crime for the rest of their lives.

Very sad indeed.

This is a great point. What is the follow up for these kids? What kind of foster care do they go into? What about counseling, fun activities and rehab for the children? You know maybe a chance to learn to be kids again.

It seems whatever is done to the offenders doesn't work. Maybe we should focus on better care for the victims. I want these kids to have priority. They deserve the best we can offer but instead many face more abuse in foster homes. What kind of message does that send? Are we really doing right by these kids? They begin to feel abuse is what the world is about at least their world. How can we expect them to grow up normal? Some will continue the cycle of victimization becoming prostitutes or drug addicts others will become abusers themselves.

I want to see prison workhouses for sex offenders. No more coddling them in protective custody. Make the offenders work in prison to pay for the special care these young victims need. Why should these guys get off the hook costing us money their whole worthless lives long? These people have such an irresistible attraction to children well let them start working & paying for the messes they made of those forgotten lives. I say work their a$$es off keep them so busy they won't have time to think much less act.

While a good portion of sex offenders were abused as children I simply can't dismiss all the people who suffered abuse as children but do not become abusers. I feel we do those survivors a great disservice by excusing offenders because of past abuse. I think the difference is some abused children grow up to be sociopaths. That being said they won’t suffer punishment in the way you all would want. Believe me I despise these people just like the rest of you but we can’t loose focus. We can’t be so obsessed with revenge against the offenders that we loose sight of the victims.

Offenders often do not have criminal backgrounds yet some manage to stay under the radar. It all begins with families. Someone protected them someone looked the other way. Just like the wife who protects/overlooks her abusive husband, that same woman will protect her son if he begins to abuse others. Often the abuse stays within the family. It’s a whole family dynamic that’s why it’s so hard to combat. This behavior was reinforced early on the abuser/victim learns their role as children.

Perhaps if the children could receive the attention and special personalized care we give to sex offender’s maybe we could end this cycle of abuse. Maybe that’s how we can bring about change healing the victims instead of trying to fix the ones who have chosen to offend. We need a viable program in place for these special needs children. As it is now the kids are just pushed from one abusive situation into another while we bicker over what to do with the offenders. The kids are left ignored until they reach adulthood and we start reading about them in the paper….and wonder where does this come from?

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
It should also be noted that while many many sexual offenders claim to be abuse victims themselves, their claims are often not verified. Most just take it for granted that they are telling the truth. To me that is bizarre.

It is totally self serving for them to make such claims of abuse in order to garner sympathy and have society view them as victims. Liberal judges continue to give these people "light" sentences or even probation instead of the hard time they deserve.

When these people commit crimes even worse than before, the judges and parole boards simply shrug their shoulders and accept no responsibility. In my opinion, they should be held accountable to some degree for their decisions.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

While I agree that to us it seems that executing these types in the manner of which you speak would be a good idea, I'd say you probably don't understand these people at all.

Those kinds of freakish public executions wouldn't deter them in the slightest. If anything, that kind of stuff would give them even more of a rush while committing their crimes, knowing how dangerous it is. They might even enjoy watching other pedos get freakishly executed based on the shear absurdity and shock value.

That's why they do this stuff: it shocks their system - they enjoy the shock. It makes them feel alive. These twisted psychological effects are widely known.

In short, the best we can do as a society is have parents protect their children and have the state check the medical status of children on a regular basis to help catch the criminals before the children even get to school.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join