It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man, estranged wife charged with filming themselves raping girl, 4-year-old girl

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
can someone respond to the second post of mine replying to this article?

we are focusing too much on the creation and not the creator

death penalty won't work
do they deserve it?
Yes

Does it work?
No

Should we still do it?
Yes

But that's not the point

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

It's a part of human nature,you can't get rid of it. Hate to be negative on such an issue but it won't go away, all you can do is try to limit it's impact on children. But it will continue to happen long after we are dead and buried.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I am not a fan of the death penalty.

I would like to see it used only in a very small set of circumstances.

Mass or serial heinous/violent offenses. Stacking allowed. Prison offenses count double.

Heinous violent offenses that do not meet this criteria are designated as dangerous offenders, and after they are found guilty a reverse onus is applied. To be released, the offender must PROVE they are rehabilitated. They already been given the benefit of the doubt.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

There is no way, when someone has done something like this, is ever going to rehabilitated. I am sory but those who say it works. Hmms oks tell that to the victims of these offenders. Whom have to live with a horrible life sentence on thier heads everyday for the rest off thier lifes.

[edit on 1-11-2009 by Laurauk]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Sometimes I have sat here wondering what kind of figures we's be talking about if we knew the real truth about the annual amount of child sex abuse, other abuse, adult rapes, domestic violence, murders, necrophilia, kidnappings for prostitution rings, and a whole host of other despicable goings on in the world and in those contemplative moments I can practically agree with the idea of "the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few" in terms of wiping out most of the human race and beginning again with a new, improved version genetically altered so that all such tendencies mentioned above are written out the gene code along with predisposition for mental illness, drug and alcohol abuse and other stuff. Then tag/chip the new breed of humans and maintain almost total control over every aspect of their lives so that the world could perhaps for the first time ever be a peaceful, united one with out all this evil. Sometimes I really do think there is just no hope for humans to evolve beyond all this madness, that something or someone needs to enforce the improvements .

There has to be hundreds of millions of sickos in the world leaving in their wake psychological and emotional and spiritual desolation in tens of millions of more souls who then pass their fractures down into the new generations. The world is totally FU^&*D up I think, at least that is how it seems when I see things dispassionately and quit making excuses for the human race .. In those moments I understand the drive to wipe us all out and begin anew - we might become zombie slaves but no-one would be really aware of that and at least we would stop hurting people, perpetuating evil and ruining the planet to boot. If the soul does not really die and many were sacrificed to make way for a new, better world I wonder sometimes, "why not". Maybe the human race would integrate better and quit being so evil if controlled and conditioned like dogs. Maybe we just can't stand up to the reality of this possibility, that it is something the world needs in order to stabilize and harmonize. Just wipe out 99% and start over.

When there are clear cases that are undisputable like the one this thread is about it feels only right to take those human beings off the face of this planet as they don't DESERVE the privilege of living.

Excuse me for my rant, I do not always think like a fascist but other times I really do feel cold and vulcan like about humanity . There is something terribly wrong with the human race and it needs to be fixed.

[edit on 1/11/09 by cosmicpixie]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   

It's most likely true that this guy and his estranged wife were both abused at some point themselves.

The effect lies with the individual, but the causes of these atrocities run much deeper than simply that one individual. So many factors go into warping the psyche.

Would extreme punishments stop this... nope not at all. The only benefit of the extreme punishment in this situation is a sense of vengeance by the outraged. There wasn't a normal decision process going on here which would have "chose" not to based on punishment. Indeed... many times, the more severe the punishment... the more drive there is to commit the crime in an attempt to get away with it.

As atrocious as this is... it is nothing new and has been with us, as Proto said, since the dawn of civilization.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Laurauk

Paedophiles cannot be rehabilitated in the normal sense we think of. They will always have an attraction to children, the rehabilitation aspect is how they control their urges and act/ do not act on them. If you look at the statistics most paedophiles who are let back into society abuse children again. But that is not to say all do, many are rehabilitated after their sentence and do not act on their sexual urges again. Im against capital punishment in the end, but this is a tricky subject and a beacon for emotional knee jerk responses, understandably.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

Agrees, is why I am not going to comment further on this Thread, It is better to walk away from a thread, rather than becomming emotional, and unrational with my comments.

Star for you Solomons!

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I don't know the name of the group but I remember a news story about a parents group that spent their days and nights hunting these people...

mostly the surf the chat sites looking for cyber stalkers...
you know the type "Hey girl show me your XYZ's ".
anyway there was a recent case (Last year, maybe the year before) that spanned Canada to Texas, dozens of people trading photos vid's and swapping kids...

This Parent group helped catch these guys... wish I could remember their name.
tried a google but came up empty... anyone remember the parent group I referring too?

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by DaddyBare

Anonymous, of 4chan infamy, has done this several times.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
have you noticed the country that every single one of these crimes come from?

the bastion of democracy `apparantly`

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Harlequin

Democracy has nothing to do with the sexual urges of a minority... paedophilia exists in practically every country of the world. I fail to see why an ideology where mob rule is the almighty has any significance on sexual deviants of a society...

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by D.E.M.

The one I'm thinking of is a huge International Org... or they were...
Even the group I belong to Parents Of Murdered Children has taken a real beating due the crappy economy... I was just wondered if that parent group were still around?

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Harlequin

You know why you hear about these cases coming out of the US? because not only is it illegal it outrages we Americans...

Why don't you try going down to Ciudad Juárez... Jump in any green cab, hand the driver $20 bucks and tell him you'd like to meet young girls...
He'll take you and they will be ridiculously young... but there, as long as you got bribe money, its not a crime... dont read about that in the news now do you???

[edit on 1-11-2009 by DaddyBare]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
The most sad thing about situations like this nowadays is the perpetrator(s) of the crime have more rights than the victim(s) of the crime, especially when it involves children. They'll be 'rehabilitated' then set loose on the world again to re-offend, without a second thought; while the victim(s) are left with the scars of the crime for the rest of their lives.

Very sad indeed.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Actually, stuff like this has been going on as long as humanity has been around. The difference now is that technology exists to exploit these monsters for what they are. Because of what modern media and technology is today, we are seeing and hearing of these things more often then we were ever aware of. People think that the people within this world are becoming sick, this is untrue. I'm hoping that with all this exposure going on now, it's going to fix things for the future. Tougher laws protecting children and victims in general need to be put in place, and rapists, especially child rapists, should be punished more severely than murderers. Even murderers any other kind of person that is considered scum on this planet despise rapists. Anyone who would get off on watching a four year old being raped (or anyone being raped really) in my opinion is at the same level as the rapist.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

I know what you mean, being a corrections officer or police and running

into people like this.. well.. lets just say there would be many unsolved(s)

-K.O.P.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ferris.Bueller.II
The most sad thing about situations like this nowadays is the perpetrator(s) of the crime have more rights than the victim(s) of the crime, especially when it involves children. They'll be 'rehabilitated' then set loose on the world again to re-offend, without a second thought; while the victim(s) are left with the scars of the crime for the rest of their lives.

Very sad indeed.

Exactly! It is as though it was the victims fault for being attractive enough to be raped. I'm all for giving second chances to people, people do deserve to get a second shot, but rapists don't deserve it. Child rapists make me wish sometimes that medieval torture methods were still be practiced, but they should have their privates torched, or at least that what I would do if someone did that to my son.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I believe I agree with your position and I've felt that way for quite a while now.
There are certain crimes and behaviors that would be reduced by painful public execution.
Broadcast it, make it absolutely accessible to view.

There would be an period of transition time in the population to acclimate itself to this punishment and new way of dealing with the most sickest of crimes and criminals.

And I really dont want to hear about the perps rights or cruel and inhumane form of punishment.

The audience wouldnt just be the locals gathered in the towns square, I'm suggesting national television.

You rape a 4 year old girl? You are strapped down and drilled to death slooooowly. Yes a power drill, with a wood auger bit, on a very slow rpm,
non vital areas to start, genitalia shot with 50 rounds from a bb gun about halfway through, then let you simmer in what you deserve for about 15 minutes viewing images of your victim ,and your head crushed in a hydraulic vice for a finale.
Toss your remains into a wood chipper and mix you into some fertilizer.

Some may say wow that's pretty extreme, or youre just as bad as the original criminal, but I say no, no I am not.
The premeditation and implementation that the criminal garbage chose to carry out against an innocent such as this, can not be compared to the punishment and end to which they new awaited them.

You do "this" = you get "this"...

exhaustive burden of proof, beyond all doubt, every avenue and testing applied if needed, dna whatever.
a 100% eradication of said crime? I dont know, I do know, that YOU would know, what waited for you if you did something like this.

Poor little baby.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by DaddyBare

or drive 30 mins north , hand the driver $20 and ask the same in texas and get the same reply.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join