It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aborted Babies as health food

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Yes you have read the title well i have used the search button and have not found any thread about this subject so i decided to give it a go.

"You have to be kidding right? Unfortunately this is really happening! The Next Magazine, a weekly publication from Hong Kong, reported that infant corpses and fetuses have become the newest supplements for health and beauty in China. Not only is the placenta considered a beauty remedy, but also aborted fetuses are much sought after delicacies. In Guangdong, gourmet body parts are in high demand and can even be purchased through hospitals. The magazine's investigations into this form of cannibalism took them to Liaoning province."
Hong Kong Reports Mainland Chinese Eating Infants

"No one could accuse The Chinese of being squeamish about the things they eat - monkeys' brains, owls' eyes, bears' paws and deep fried scorpions are all items on The menu. But most dishes revered as national favorites sound as harmless as boiled rice when compared to the latest pint de jour allegedly gaining favor in Shenzhen - human fetus. "
Aborted Babies sold as health food

www.click.ro...

Do you think this is normal?
Is this some kind of sick cannibalistic ritual.
They say it has a afrodisiac effect but they also eat animal penis for the same effect So the question is why eat human's when you have the animals that give the same effect.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Disgusting.

I was at the Bodies exhibit when it came through town and walked through the baby and fetus section. Talk about gross.

The exhibit owner said they were all of Chinese origin because the gov't there has less restriction on what they can use for examinations.

I guess the Chinese don't see a problem with it. I, for one, do.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by xSeraphim

It's a hoax.

Moderator 12m8keall2c told me so when I was pondering posting such a thread last weekend.

This email hoax has a very offensive content describing a gruesome practice in Canton, China. People there supposedly use baby fetuses as the main ingredient of an herbal soup. Locally referred to as a sparerib soup, it is believed to improve health and sexual performance. In a pseudo-reportorial manner, the email originator tells of a factory manager’s account of how his frequent consumption of the soup resulted in an enhanced sexual stamina. It also notes the prices of the dead fetuses, ranging from a few hundred to 4,000 U.S. dollars, with those babies who died naturally costing more than the aborted fetuses. A horrid slide show featuring how the baby is prepared, cooked and eaten accompanies the message. Aside from the arguable pictures it presents, there have been no other proofs to validate the veracity of this email message. Trend advises all email users to delete this email and not to propagate it anymore.

Trend Micro / The China Way of Cooking Hoax

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   

I am utterly appalled. I thought not much more going on in the world would be able to shock me but this new “health food” fad is something that I am finding very difficult to comprehend.

I can say nothing more on the topic because to be honest with you, I feel quite speechless with disgust.

There is an incurable neurological disease called “kuru” that afflicts cannibals. If this health fad takes off in a big way expect to find much more so called humans succumbing to it, Nature’s way of saying “NO!”

*edit*

Nice one Ulala, so glad to read it is a hoax

[edit on 1-11-2009 by SmokeJaguar67]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
From the Chinese fur trade to anime cartoons to toilet restaurants I've said it before and I'll say it again...........the Chinese are a SICK AND TWISTED culture/society at times. Not all Chinese of course but A LOT of them are just plain weird.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
this is litteraly as old as the internet. i saw these images back around 1997 or so.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
if true very disturbing and disgusting! Makes you think of the depths a person would have to sink to just for vanity and appetite of strange "foods". Very disgusting indeed!

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   

The big "C" is still practiced today. Google the Aghori... read Scarlet Memorial: Tales Of Cannibalism In Modern China by Yi Zheng. There are YouTube videos of Africans today cannibalizing their enemies for power. Listen to them. People eat parts of certain animals for power.... Etc. Of course this is all a "hoax".
Isn't it...

Lam 4:10 The hands of the compassionate women have boiled their own children; they became food to them in the ruin of the daughter of my people.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeJaguar67
There is an incurable neurological disease called “kuru” that afflicts cannibals. If this health fad takes off in a big way expect to find much more so called humans succumbing to it, Nature’s way of saying “NO!”

I believe this is a Prions disease - or a rogue protein disease (simular in ways to mad cow and CJD).

Now there is some thinking regarding these disease's that cannibalism was a lot more common in our ancestry than previously thought... You see we have quite a sophisticated barrier that prevents all sorts of nasties getting into our brains from the rest of our bodies.... I can't remember the specifics but the scientists believe that we should be far more vulnerable than we actually are - leading them to conclude that cannibalism through the ages has evolved these defences.

This is the reason why only certain peoples who still do practise cannibalism show these disease's, and very very rare instances of things like CJD in humans from eating beef.

I can't really remember where this came from, I think it was a view in a program that looked into the different types of cannibalism (yes there are differing types!)

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
gee thanks for the links to pics of dead and chopped up babies dude... that really made me day (/sarcasam)

but, as sick as it it, im sure i seen that pick thats split into 4 pics, YEARS ago when i was at collage and got showed that site rotton.com . ... im not going back to veriry that as im not really into real gore pics./

im failrly sure this is a hoax/

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

You posted a very interesting hypothesis in regard to how this neurological disorder started. I am going to look further into it later on.

Starred for an interesting post, thanks again

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
This is truly an Obamanation (intentionally misspelled)!
One of the physicians at the base was showing photos from a friend that is in Malaysia. They depict a group of villagers dismembering a corps, filleting it,
and cooking it with vegetables and rice! Oh my G_D, will the daily compounded atrocities by man against man soon stop? This is so disgusting that no mere words can describe it!
Come Lord Jesus Christ!

new topics

top topics

join