It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2013: What now?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
January 1st, 2013:

Nothing Happened.

ATS scrambles to come up with the next date.

Which date is most likely to appear as the next big thing?

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
The next big thing is 2060, Isaac Newton Predicted the End of the World on that date.

From Wiki:

* Sir Isaac Newton's prediction for the earliest possibility of our world ending or The Apocalypse.

[edit on 1-11-2009 by VitalOverdose]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by HankMcCoy

Hey Hank,

haven't seen you around much. Great to see you back!!!

As for the 2012 thing, i've almost reached the point were i hope this will take place and all this prediction nonsence will finaly be over....

ehhhh....wait....nevermind.

The next big date will probably be the following month as always.

Peace

[edit on 1/11/2009 by operation mindcrime]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy
January 1st, 2013:

Nothing Happened.

ATS scrambles to come up with the next date.

so something big is supposed to happen on 2012 new years??

never heard of that but whatever you say buddy.

January 1st, 2013:
well seeing as if anything groundbreaking were to happen, it would have happened before this date. so i guess the world would be the same as it was December 31st 2012.

doesn't mean nothing will have happened up until that date.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I asked the same thing a while back and got flamed to the point of having a smoking rear by the doom monger crowd
I dont think there is anything after that date however I am sure that they will think of something

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dave157
so something big is supposed to happen on 2012 new years??

never heard of that but whatever you say buddy.

January 1st, 2013:
well seeing as if anything groundbreaking were to happen, it would have happened before this date. so i guess the world would be the same as it was December 31st 2012.

doesn't mean nothing will have happened up until that date.

Not aware of the 2012 prophecies?
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Great place to start looking.

Also:

Thanks for the movie links, VO, about halfway through and I think that it is exactly what I was looking for.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I thought 2012 was cancled ? we do 2011 and go to 2013, that way we fool the maya calendar and all the other ancient claims that say 2012 is it .

It is a good idead, really.
My personal 2012 is if the sun ambushed me from behind the chemtrailed sky on 21.12.2012...

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
How about we select a prophecy for every month? That way, we minimize the chances of having an epiphany that tells us "if every semi-apocalyptical prophecy up till now has let me down, maybe I shouldn't get my hopes up that much". After all, logic is cold and featureless, and doesn't stand a chance to the fear of an apocalypse each month.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   

i am very aware of these so called prophesies.

not one has to do with new years 2012 as you stated though.

i was simply pointing that out, because you said ATS would scramble for a new date.
Even though the one you were pointing too was wrong.

now as for whats going on coming up to 2012 and surpassing it.

It shall be one of the most important times in human history, and i think a shift in consciousness is coming, or at least the end of all this backward thinking.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Dave157

Heh.

You are assuming that I think it is going to happen on Dec 31 2012. No, my timeline also takes into account the people that will be saying that the 'change is inside of us'.

The 2013 scenario I have laid out is simply imagery to show that nothing from any of these 2012 prophecies happen. It has less to do with any one date as it does with all of the dates collectively.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   

fair enough.

in that case, i have no clue what the world will be like in 2013,
all i hope is that we are somewhat ethically better than we are now.

But i have this weird feeling that tells me the government and media are gonna suck this whole "2012 doomsday thing" for all it's worth.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I couldn't agree more. I remember the days when I would lurk unannounced here on ATS and find some factual interesting information that me and my buds would discuss. I some times wonder if the ATS firehose should be renamed Septictankhose

p.s., to my detractors, I will probably copy and paste this message to many more feckless postings

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy

2000th anniversary of the most famous crucifixion?

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
2036 is when the Asteroid will hit and destroy earth, but not before Jesus returns in 2016.. after 7 years of tribulation, that will start in the Middle East soon.

/100%truth

top topics

join