It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Time Bandits are changing apocalyptic reality as we know it!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
I have observed that this has become a reality as the many professed antagonists of the many anticipated realities of propheised doom that does become ever so prevalent but then never eventuates into this reality.
I then surmise that in affect there are Time Bandits out there who and whatever agenda they fulfill attempt to change the course of history through paranormal means and make Humanity a complete universal Brotherhood of oneness instead of one of separation in the deprivation of fear and nothingness of despair and hate and the non-effectual energy of war.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   

This You Tube should suffice as sufficient evidence of said hypothesis of time altering entities of unknown origins as such.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
LMFAO! whats sad is there is probably more truth to this than either of us can imagine

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Yeah I see where your coming from, anythings possible!

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Epsillion70

I agree, there are those in existence working very hard to change reality by pinpointing crucial event windows in time and altering the subsequent timeline via collective focus. Some refer to us as the 'lightworkers,' though I prefer the name 'Timewave Technicians.' Our latest 'success,' though this can't be confirmed yet, was the event window of October 24-28, 2009 where we managed to displace the event torrent by shifting focus from catastrophe to mere scattered coincidence.

We're all are potential 'time bandits' by the way, and all it takes is awareness of time windows and event potentiality, and a desire to bring about zero point via the safest and most painless way possible.

The above is a hobby of mine and doesn't usually find its way into my threads on the Timewave topic (given the Timewave is already pushing the boundary of pseudoscience). Incorporating this into discussion would confuse things beyond all measure and would pull Terence McKenna's Novelty Theory even further down into the realms of new age hoo-ha, so I leave it out. That said, it seemed to work this time, and the only proof I have is my own personal experience with the following displacement of possible disaster via highly improbable personal events.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
give out some more evidence.....

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Time Bandits was a great movie!!!
I watched this 2 nights ago.. Hahahaha.

OP, your observation birthed a neat theory, but
I'm not sure how possible that is. We can only hypothesize.

I have nothing more to offer except for that opinion.

Marty McFly

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Well I can only give this as a hypothesis of time travel as was the case for Airplanes and air travel over a 100 years ago which was thought to be sheer speculation and fantasy and psuedo-science at best back then.
Maybe we will look back a 100 years ago and think how presumptious we were to assume time travel could not be done.

Doc Emmet Brown

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by stanlee

Yes indeed I do believe it might be a case of:
Art imitating life imitating art?

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Yikes! And I thought my jokes were bad!

In my humble opinion, "time travel" is indicative of being stuck in time.

Otherwise, what possible excuse could you have for wanting to leave NOW?

It would be easy to "jump in a car" and go back to the time you stole from your grandparents, but guess what? The act was what brought you to where you are! Don't hide from it! Who you are, is where you're going, where you've been.

A secret group of people, acting in concert beyond the realm of the Great Us, to implement change in the past?

Maybe you guys could do something about that whole, holocaust ordeal. Ya know, being that the Middle East is still a hot bed of ramification?

Just a suggestion, but then, this is probably why they won't let me use the darned thing!!!

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   

a time traveller would be very limited in acheivability of good outcomes . one may have to revisit a specific time , over and over again , as infinite variables affect the desired outcome.
only small and subtle changes could drastically and negatively
affect the future. any large change could exponentially be disastrous.
a small change in the past , may render the future unlivable .or survivable
exit 1 large hadron collider

[edit on 4-11-2009 by radarloveguy]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Epsillion70
..make Humanity a complete universal Brotherhood of oneness instead of one of separation in the deprivation of fear and nothingness

Thats sounds like a good idea.

I think The Time Bandits is the best film ever.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b1eba02c790c.jpg[/atsimg]

Originally posted by Broonie
Yeah I see where your coming from, anythings possible!
www.youtube.com...

Thats a fascinating vid -thanks for posting that one.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by radarloveguy

a time traveller would be very limited in acheivability of good outcomes . one may have to revisit a specific time , over and over again , as infinite variables affect the desired outcome.
only small and subtle changes could drastically and negatively
affect the future. any large change could exponentially be disastrous.
a small change in the past , may render the future unlivable .or survivable
exit 1 large hadron collider

[edit on 4-11-2009 by radarloveguy]

I guess thats were alternate realities come in. Because maybe we have all individually have woken up at various times in our lives without even knowing, that some time events have actually collapsed around us.
ie; when one gets that eerie feeling to not drive a certain way to work or walk down a path or not fly on that plane that particular day etc etc etc.
The possibilities are endless. Even the Grand father paradox never gets cancelled out because one simply changes the outcome of a future which will never necessitate a cancelling of one self as it is a holographic linear sequence of time events in alternate realities.
Picture the structure of a tree if you may

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

I have observed that this has become a reality as the many professed antagonists of the many anticipated realities of propheised doom that does become ever so prevalent but then never eventuates into this reality.
I then surmise that in affect there are Time Bandits out there who and whatever agenda they fulfill attempt to change the course of history through paranormal means and make Humanity a complete universal Brotherhood of oneness instead of one of separation in the deprivation of fear and nothingness of despair and hate and the non-effectual energy of war.

It is,it happens every day,they will make events come true just out of curiousity.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I'm on the fence about John Titor, but something bad was supposed to result from Y2K, until he went back and obtained this old odd computer. I clearly recall the doom and gloom, the hysteria, and maybe everyone collectively were intuiting that a calamity was nigh, then the timeline was changed. I know that for years ---- I had this one same dream over again, of everyone living in these vast subterranian makeshift FEMA 'cities' which were all devided into "sectors", and everyone's lives were closely scheduled and supervised. Then those dreams abruptly stopped for good. Otherwise, whutwuzup wit dat?!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

I wish you could watch "Time Pirates" videos on GrownupsthinkURdumb channel. He deleted all his videos recently and has some videos on now explaining why. I had to delete Time Pirates from my channel upon his request. By the way, time for me to change my signature

Anyway, regarding your post: Unfortunately I don't think their agenda is as nice as you describe it. I wish I was wrong though. Time will tell.

top topics

join