It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

666 THIS is the NEW WORLD ORDER! 666

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
EYE came here with a message for ALL of US. Don't shoot the messenger.

;D

It's no coincidence the Olympic Winter Games are taking place HERE/NOW.

The Olympic Games symbolize the SPIRIT of COMPETITION. After all, it's "not about WHO wins! It's about, HOW you played the games!"

Even though these athletes are competing against one another on one level, they are also brought together as a community, on another.

So what we have here, is the coming together of opposing forces(illusion of choice), the CONFLICT CREATED by the collision, and the OUTCOME of this GLORIOUS "formula".

In the intellectual community, it is referred to as Hegelian Dialectics.

In the spiritual community, it is referred to as "the will ofthe creator God."

But people who traffic in WISDOM, under~-~stand, that this is merely an artificial seperation of meaning.

For whether you are intellectually disORIENTED, or spiritually disORIENTED, both of these "thought forms", intrinsically EXPRESS the same value.

That, which we CAN NOT explain.

WE, take ONE STEP FORWARD, TOGETHER, when we under~-~stand that the division bell of our minds, is merely, the synergistic nature of the beast, revealing itself for all to see.

In the end, it doesn't matter! what! WE!NOW! call it.

Because when we achieve common ground, and do away with the artificial divisions we perceive to exist between US, and THEM, you get a really beautiful thing.

For example, the 2010 Olympic Winter Games.

It's just a ride! We might as well sit back and enjoy it! Maybe even celebrate the HOLY GIFT we have been GIVEN.

The chance to BE.

Alive, and breathing.

'Cuz if you're 6ALIVE, and 6breathing, then, 6everything's gunna be alright!.

"I" don't have the WISDOM to solve the problem of the human condition. Just a clown here...a foot soldier...a grunt. A nobody.

This is why the beast, has given the choice to decide, where we go from here, to EACH, and EVERYONEOFUS.

TOGETHERFOREVERINNEROUTERPEACEONEUSWEALLHERENOWMAGICBEGIN!

Smellz yaz laterz!

;D

justsomeguy

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
ummm.....what?

2nd verse same the first...what?

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Oh great another of your cryptic threads! What's the deal? do you enjoy seeing this symbol in the replies(??????)

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Ah Ha, the 'Spirit of the Olympics' is a delusion, the olympics are a NWO device to acclimate the masses into accepting a unified planet.

oh, here's the low down on the 666 riddle:

From the Latin translation: 13:18 hic sapientia est qui habet intellectum conputet numerum bestiae numerus enim hominis est et numerus eius est sescenti sexaginta sex.

S.S.S. = phonetically a 'Hiss', such as a Serpent or 7 head-10 horn Beast makes
2nd layer of meaning of sescenti-sexaginta-sex formula = Hedonism
the other remaining 5 layers of meaning are for those with 'Wisdom'

thanks,

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
All I can say is more nonsense using the “mark of the beast” scrap. In reality we elect the beast/beasts and god had very little to do with it.

Tru

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Funny, I might not be able to decode this.

I bet you used alot of ([b.] and [b./])'s.

So what is this supposed to tell me? The winter olympics are going to be the deciding factor in the NWO's final take-over plans?

Come on. We've had the Winter Olympics for a number of years now and no one tried to say the NWO was part of it.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
okay... you clearly have some issues. if you want an actual answer, ask an actual question.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I don't even think there is anything cryptic about that thread.
Just a bunch of nonsense from where I sit.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   
For those of you who understand the truth of my lies.

what you have here, is the ONENESS OF ALL BEING showing us a thing or two about that which we cannot explain. The "person" making these posts, isn't an individual. It's all of us, all at the same time. NOW. NO divisions. The simple reality(lolzerz) is that this world we live in looks exactly the way its supposed to for "each and every one of us".

For some of us, it looks like a holy gift, and for others, sadly, it looks like a train wreck. When we have these reflections about the world we share always, now, here, one, together, forever, inner, outer, we manifestly project them onto the world we perceive around us, and then we choose, each one, what to tune in, and what not to tune in. Choice. Or at least, the illusion OF IT.

But remember, there is no "us". There is only the ONENESS OF ALL BEING.

For whatever reasons that don't get explained on level 15, the level presents itself as a challenge to progress to the next level. Why are so many of us, so into games? The fact that clever minds out there are working in shifts, to create cheats for these games, demonstrates the influence of the power of these games. People want to play them. They just want them to be easy, too. Guess what? Nothing worth doing in LIFE is easy.

You know who said that? WE ALL DID. We also just, created an illusion that "someone specific" said it. Why? Who cares? What are you doing with your shared imaginery experience? We'll cross the other when the time comes. Together, forever, one, being.

We can dispense with the need to refer to the oneness, when it comes to relating to each other, our shared experiences. After all, that's what this is, a shared experience!

You know who the great and evil "all seeing conjuror" is? Us, the onesness of all being.

MY name is Kevin. And this is how i'm supposed to look, act, taste, sound, and feel, right NOWONEALWAYSFOREVER.

I spent the best day of my life, with my Mother, who was given the privilege of carrying the Olympic torch through a small part of her community. Do you think "Kevin" really gives a hooey about the Olympic Torch and the "world elite putting it in our faces how leet they really are"?(to quote "Kevin"about 2 short weeks ago).

I got some news for you. Not until I realized how much it meant to her. You should have seen my Mom, part of the Great Big Lie of the shared 3 dimensional reality. I'd never seen her so happy in my whole life. And you know what? That means a whole lot to me now. Whether or not she ever knows about the lie. She's trying to walk the right road in this life. How do I know? Because she fought tooth and nail to raise two little brats. Overcoming her own obstacles and decisions, she did it!

This is what we are! And if we aren't monkeys with the thing we've been given to use, for who knows what, one understanding at a time please, then this ride gets instantly better for everyone in it. You remember what Bill Hicks said about the ride?
www.youtube.com...

Guess what? That wasn't just Bill Hicks. That was all of us. Notice how he can laugh at the ride? Knowing at some point he was going to die of pancreatic cancer? Still making us laugh? Makes you think to yourself, what did he know about the properties of a light beam, or the new world order, don't it? If anything at all.

It's just a ride. It's ours. Stop taking it so g#d d#%n seriously!!! If we tune in to the reality of our shared experience, then guess what? We get to explore inner and outer space, TOGETHERFOREVERNOWONEALLBEING.

Believe me, if this wasn't the case, I wouldn't be delivering this message on behalf of us. And one thing to remember about me, I like to laugh too. I'm a clown, a joker, and a jester. That's why I get to make fun of the king. Guess what? There's no me! There's just us!

I don't know how to explain these things, like maybe they should be explained. That's the ride, indicating that we all have a function to play in it.

You think you know more than I do? Than I challenge you to reconfigure the starting point WE provided in the first post of this thread.

There's a lot of minds out there. However real or imagined. Rewrite the ideas I've presented if you can see the wisdom in them. I admit, i'm an idiot! That's why I won't be no hero to anyone. There is no me. My role is done.

I told you all when I arrived, I had a reason for being here. A function to fulfill. For now, it seems, my part in the game is done. So I look forward to a nice rest on the sidelines. And start getting on with my 3 dimensional lie. The thing I stopped doing the moment I forgot how much of a ride this was.

Open letter to the press. Rewrite it. Tear it apart and make it better. Send it to whatever newspaper in the city you live. That's what i'm going to do anyways. I'm gunna tear it down, and try to, oh i dunno, dream it all up again. Polish it up. One voice, acting in harmony with itself.

After all, that's what we wanted, when we conjured this thing up. Turning our backs on our part to play in it, leaves us open to all kinds of manipulation at the hands of those, who are also us. Also lost. Also forgotten. But just as part a whole as you, Joe, Ted, or Betty. This is how we want to look right now.

I think we can do better.

Smell ya laterz.
Kevin

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by LightBenderKev

Hi Kev,

If you keep in mind the words of BH, then you know. 'it's just a ride.'
So it would benefit you (us) not to stress out over the bad stuff....

My advice: Don't give any power to the bad stuff (fear), just keep focusing on the good (love)....by focusing on the good you (we) are eliminating the fear...

Even though we are all ONE; In this illusion we call 'reality' we are temporarily individual fragments of the ONE.....each experiencing and creating this 'reality' from our own individual perceptions...

This learning university we call 'earth' is constructed to help 'us' work on exactly what we need to....if 'we' don't 'pass' the course 'we' will have to take the 'class' over again until 'we' do...

Also, when you (we) figure out that death is just an illusion, that is a big step in over coming the fear in this 'reality.'

Yes my friend it's 'just a ride,' we can choose to view it as the 'haunted mansion'
or the 'fun house'
that is the beauty of free will.........

See you (us) at the concession stand when the ride is over.....

PEACE and LOVE...

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by rainfall
reply to post by LightBenderKev

Hi Kev,

If you keep in mind the words of BH, then you know. 'it's just a ride.'
So it would benefit you (us) not to stress out over the bad stuff....

My advice: Don't give any power to the bad stuff (fear), just keep focusing on the good (love)....by focusing on the good you (we) are eliminating the fear...

Even though we are all ONE; In this illusion we call 'reality' we are temporarily individual fragments of the ONE.....each experiencing and creating this 'reality' from our own individual perceptions...

This learning university we call 'earth' is constructed to help 'us' work on exactly what we need to....if 'we' don't 'pass' the course 'we' will have to take the 'class' over again until 'we' do...

Also, when you (we) figure out that death is just an illusion, that is a big step in over coming the fear in this 'reality.'

Yes my friend it's 'just a ride,' we can choose to view it as the 'haunted mansion'
or the 'fun house'
that is the beauty of free will.........

See you (us) at the concession stand when the ride is over.....

PEACE and LOVE...

"me" and Chapel Perilous, we decided to mutually part "realities"...I bear it no grudge, malice, or ill intent.

In fact, I hope it comes back to see me one day in the form of my big brother scaring me!(the irony of that statement is certainly not lost on this particle observer)

Luv ya Bro!

coincidentally enough(lolz), it was a monumentally Blade Runnerish day here today!

and if you don't mind my saying rainfall, eloquently said. In a few months time, people may read our words, and be inspired by them.

huh, did i say may? I meant will!!!

Thank you
Thank me
Thank US
THANK WE!!!

~~~---~~~Outward Change Begins Within~~~---~~~

[edit on 3-11-2009 by LightBenderKev]

new topics

top topics

join