It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We have already started incorporating Alien technology!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
This thought came to me just a few days ago, when I was watching a movie from back in the 50's then later watched a movie from earlier this year. What gave me this thought was the growth in technological evolution from the time when "UFO's and "Aliens" became popular due to the famous Roswell incident.

Below I have posted images of the evolution of both scientific and material items from the point of the Roswell incident in 1947 to the modern technological releases from 2007-2009. Showing that in just 62 years, there has been a quantum leap in technological advancements. Almost Super Human.

Could this be a sign that we have indeed been using and implementing alien technology since the Roswell incident?

]The 1950's:

The Vehicles

The Science

The Material Items

2007-2009:

The Vehicles

The Science

LHC, Robotic Prosthetic Limbs and Honda's Robot just scratch sciences breakthroughs...

The Material Items

It doesn't stop there, those were just a few major technological advancements.

So... As you can see, this kind of quantum leap in technology just doesn't come from nowhere. There has to be some form of hyper-intelligent source helping us with this kind of technology (or) at least the helping us lay the foundation to do so.

(Edited broken BBCode)

[edit on 1-11-2009 by Scooby Doo]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scooby Doo
So... As you can see, this kind of quantum leap in technology just doesn't come from nowhere. There has to be some form of hyper-intelligent source helping us with this kind of technology (or) at least the helping us lay the foundation to do so.

In my personal opinion - which can be disregarded freely - there has been no technological "quantum leap", but rather a steady advance resulting into what we have today.

There is about 50 years between the images you posted, a lot can happen in fifty years, especially on the fields where there are constant busy research and invention going on. But I can tell you something that hasn't changed much since, that is human psychology.

-v

[edit on 1-11-2009 by v01i0]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Scooby Doo

I don't think you're giving our little brains enough credit ...

It's quite the causal leap to make that all of this is due to alien tech intervention ... one could easily substitute "aliens" with "god" and make the same flawed argument. Actually peeps do that quite often, I call it "ET of the Gaps."

Perhaps Moore's Law should be considered.

And don't let any singularitarians or transhumanists hear this blasphemy, they'll think you're trying to take all the credit from them.

Edit to add: Btw, the cars from the 50's and from the 00's use pretty much the same propulsion technology, so not much progress there. And for the record, I'm not saying that we don't have et tech ... but IF we do, I think those are probably not the best example of such.

[edit on 1 Nov 2009 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by v01i0

But why from a single point in time? You are right when you say it has 'evolved' almost steadily, however, it has all happened within 62 years. Something has happened pre-1950's that has boosted the evolution of technology.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Little do humans know that all technology of earth came from extraterreestrial origin. What humans believe they invented was never their own invention, it was an idea allowed for the human species to patent or redesign. Everything comes from the stars where it has already existed in one form or another and was created eons ago.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   

reply to post by v01i0

But why from a single point in time? You are right when you say it has 'evolved' almost steadily, however, it has all happened within 62 years. Something has happened pre-1950's that has boosted the evolution of technology.

You have point there. I think 2 great wars happened and wars tend to be quite the inventors (mad scientists you one could say, with a smirk). I am sure someone more familiar with history of technology can answer this more profoundly. I just tend to think that the technological advancement has been going on a long, long time. Basics of computer already existed few centuries ago: History of Computers (according to wikipedia).

-v

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I agree with the guy four posts above mine, you arent giving our species enough credit.
Just think about all the patents that are filed yearly. Hundreds of Thousands. Sometimes it takes just a small invention, or a small tweak to what already was, and then bam, you have yourself something that you have never seen before. That in and of itself, gives us the drive to want to create more, by knowing that we arent so "dumb". Comparing our technology to ETs technology, yes, we may seem dumb, because they are so superior, but I doubt that the technology that they would benefit us through would be a Tivo(just an analogy). I think its just the fact that we are starting to use the brains that (god or the aliens) have given us.
Ohhh, but that talk is too far off topic and should be used on a seperate thread.
So no, i dont think we have any help with E.T when it comes to our technology. Its our ability to reason and using that reason in order to make such breakthroughs.

Great thread.

Edit-

[edit on 1-11-2009 by Common Good]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   

just 62 years

Personally I've been asking most of my life why technology is lagging so much. The Jetsons have been in our psyche since 1962, but where are our flying cars?

In 1961 President Kennedy announced the intention to land on the moon, and then Star Trek showed up in 1966. We were able to land on the moon only a few years later, but where are our spaceships? Why are we not exploring the galaxy? It's been fifty years since we landed on the moon, and what have we done in that time? Made cars that look prettier? Made calculators smaller?

Could this be a sign that we have indeed
been using and implementing alien technology

You see sleeker cars and smaller computers as evidence of alien technology, but I see them as simply minor refinements. Our technology has languished dismally behind the wonders we've long since conceived in our minds.

It took only 8 years from deciding to land on the moon to accomplishing it. Yet there are technologies conceived of in 1800's fiction that we still haven't built.

If anything, it looks to me like we've been held back, not given a boost.

[edit on 1-11-2009 by LordBucket]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Yeah, I really feel like we haven't been accelerating incredibly these past few decades but rather held back incredibly.

The amount of technologies we have access to, and could begin rolling out, that would make the world a better place for everybody, but are not implemented due to price system (not material) limitations are astounding!

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Then again, what consumers see in the way of electronic "toys" is at least a decade behind what the military has already. How are we to know what DARPA is working on right now? I don't think we as civilians can know the whole truth of the matter.

I do believe that technology was reverse-engineered from the Roswell crash. Maybe not everything, but I think we got some ideas that lead us in the right direction. That is my opinion, and I'm sticking to it.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   

It's called the industrial revolution. If you went 50 years back in time from 1950, i.e 1900-1950 the difference would be even greater. You don't need aliens to redesign the hood of my car.

Nice photos though. Makes you want to live in the fifties rather than today. So much cleaner, and in a way, a lot more 'modern'.

[edit on 1-11-2009 by Tussilago]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
The technology has been seeded since Roswell "1947"
You should read his book " the day after Roswell"

Colonel Philip Corso is one of the most important and controversial UFO whistleblowers ever to emerge. The former Army Intelligence officer says he was the number two man in a key Pentagon office which oversaw the exploitation of technologies retrieved from "crashed saucer sites."

Rare interview of Corso:

George Knapp Interviews UFO Whistle-Blower Colonel Philip Corso.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   

well what about all the discoveries and advances made before 1947?

E=Mc2 splitting the atom
discovery of dna
invention of radio communications
combustion engine
optics
capacitors which lead to our ability to make electronics

and many many more before 1947. All i see is a progression from these to the modern technology we have now.

Your also denigrating the lifes work of the smartest people to have ever lived and giving the credit to some imaginary aliens. Just becuase you dont understand how these things work or how they were discovered doesnt mean nobody else does.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
the b2 bomber the f117 , the x15 all were developed and made in the 60 and 70 .. nowadays these so called state of art planes are retired and not in service anymore...
So if our most technological advanced militair craft are not any more in use and they were created in the 60 / 70s .. the militair must have something more radical advanced because I can and will not believe that the F22 is more advanced then the b2 bomber ect we must have something space fairing or something radical because there is technical decline instead of incline.
All technical developement are based on moore's law and if like with CPU , memory ect even for other development this counts and so if the b2 was developed in the 60s and we apply moore's law on it .. you may tell me what we should have got nowadays.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Of course you are right, many of the things we use today were from back engineered alien technology, probably beginning with the transistor. Even the computer you sit at was not wholly mankind's invention, he had help. The ting that makes me angry is the withholding of free energy devices I know ET have given us, and the government had hidden away.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
What is lacking, as is the case in many threads like this, are irrefutable examples of technological leaps that cannot otherwise be explained by normal technological progression. With this progression comes the paper trail, the failures, the not-quite-right, and eventually the end product. If there is alien technology abound then it would be easily identifiable as it would have appeared from nowhere, and without any of these processes to prove it's technological geneology. I can think of no such examples.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
flagged for your effort.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by IM_NOT_FROM_EARTH

prove it.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   

S + F

I, myself believe that we are using Alien Tech.... i have no proof of this but the advancement is just so huge!!

Look at what we are using right now..... computers!!

Who would have thought that a keyboard would be able to transmit letters, numbers & words onto a screen as soon as we type?

Who would have thought of all the bus lanes on a circuit board to make the data work properly?

Using 1's and 0's as Computer language?

Hmmmm..... now we have advanced to having gigabites in our mobile phones!!

Soon we will have no keyboards as we shall be using our thoughts/minds to type onto a screen.... a sort of Telepathic way!

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I hear what you're saying but your argument is flawed concerning the cars. When you posted the 50s models, you posted the common models that everyone was driving. The models that were being pumped out for Joe Smith to drive to work. Then you posted 200,000 $$ to milliom dollar automobiles that nobody drives but rich ppl. I don't know about you but I find a Ford Taurus to be nothing special at all. Post that next to a 54 Chevy

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join