It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You can beat Swine Flu and Pnuemonia

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Soon I will have the name of the only organism that can survive in sulphuric acid

My hopes are we can find out exactly what this hemoragic flu may be.

This information could tell us wheather or not science will back the claims made on this thraed. It is now obvious why the onion works. The onion has a level of sulphuic acid that is the precise amount needed to strip the lungs of these organisms without harming the lungs or other organs.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by virraszto

p.s anyone ever try putting a chopped onion in a vaporizer?

Yes, I did and I have to admit that I didn't like it. I woke up with a gnarly headache in the morning (cannot be sure it was from that) and everything smelled of onion, everything!
I preferred the onion-steam (steam onions in a pot, put a towel over your head and breathe.) I didn't have the flu, though.
It may be personal preference, so try and see what works best, if at all, for you.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by LadySkadi]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

Yes, I did and I have to admit that I didn't like it. I woke up with a gnarly headache in the morning (cannot be sure it was from that) and everything smelled of onion, everything!

I most definetly would agree with that Skadi. It is another advantage of the home remedy that you can experiment and find what works for you and your household seeing everyone being different with people of different makeups. thanks Skadi

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Well I can now assure everyone that after a short study with the help
of those who know we can use the onion with confidence against any respiratory infections yes

The onion is good to go

above top secret

[edit on 23-11-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Anyone can beat the virus.

Proven tests have already shown that Marijuana kills the virus within a 5-day period in small dosages(first timers). 2-3 days for every day smokers. Too bad it's illegal in most states and countries. The people will always think that it's a "dangerous drug". Billions can be made from it, each state will prosper.

(can be used in foods(cooked), tea, milk, or smoked(quickest way: instant heat causes killing combining with the chemicals). Either way, they all work. Can also be used for clothes, paper, oil, etc. Google it. All natural, from mother Earth. Add some raw onion, garlic, it just stacks and has more kill power.

Hope this information saves someone's life.

[edit on 23-11-2009 by Supermega]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by virraszto

My teenage daughter started getting sick last night with a sore throat, nasal drip and a headache. I read this thread the other day and came back to it. I sliced up an onion and poured boiling water over it. I had her put a towel over her head and breath in the steam. When it got warm, I put the pot on the floor in front of her heat vent. She said she felt better after the onion vapors. She stayed in her room most of the day breathing in the onion, and by evening she was feeling better. I also gave her tylenol to take throughout the day. She isn't 100 percent better, but she is feeling much better.
I was wondering how she is doing

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I read as much as I could...but what kind of onions? Hot water? You mentioned a humidifier?

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

This is where I have 50% of my problems. God has put me thru hell my entire life- I have had things- simple things- that would have made my life a lot more livable taken from me. The way I have seen it: I do bad, God punishes me. I do good, 'Satan' punishes me. (attacks, punishes, it's the same thing, just different words).

bottom of pg 4

there the two different applications I use. Don't be afraid to experiment though.
humidifier no complaints, but a vaporizor people have complained of headaches so .

I like the large white onion.

[edit on 24-11-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

thanks, randy. i remember when i was little my grandmother used fried onion to treat skin eruptions like boils and the like. worked like a charm. wasn't sure if the type of onion mattered or not because all i generally have around the house is vidalia. appreciate the fast response.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

appreciate the fast response
Of course no problem. It is so worth keeping up on this thread.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
No vaccines definetly

I should probly have already done this to show I mean what I'm saying .I been running to all the other threads about the flu posting this like an idiot. I finally thought," what the hell am i doing? Just make a thread they will either listen or not.

ONIONS

Right now I have 1/2 an onion in a bowl with some water, that I cut up the day our boy came back from his cousins house with the flu. It was bad when he got here. He'd been dry heaving
this bright yellow biel looking fluid up. Immediatly he made the couch and I set a bucket down beside him. Joshua is seven yrs of age.
His mom being at work (Ralphs) I called her up and said," hey he has it,BAD".
N"Ok what do we do"?
"You bring the large white onions , I'll do the rest".

ow it's flashback time.
I'm talking forty two yrs of flashing back. To a time when in Chino Ca. there was an eight year old boy, who as far as I can remember, must have been close to death, on a cot in the kitchen of his mother and fathers house on Riverside Dr.

My Mom put me in the kitchen cause she was wearing out the carpet going back and forth to my room I guess. I had pnuemonia, and I can remember my hands
my head and my lungs all felt like baloons. Pink Floyd? Every time I hear it.
My back and sides hurt so bad from coughing, this being as I remember it the tenth day I stayed home from school.
No medical in our life at that time. So this was like the worst thing could have happened.
.My Mom had been trying everything she could, but I wasn't going to shake this crap. It's grip was just to tight. I remember the call she made to her Mom
back in St. Joe. Missouri. Though I was barely conscious. I remember the tears were flowing down her face and my Dad at the kitchen table, with his head in his hands.
I knew when I got older I must have been in trouble because my Mom was a
very stern and tough country gal from the heartland.Took a lot to bring her to tears.
When she got off the phone she said," I'm going to the store" as she grabbed her purse and flew out the door.
I don't remember anything after that until the next morning, I woke up and the
whole place smelled like onions.
My Mom had a humidifier under the cot steaming with cut up onions in it.I didn't know what time it was but everyone in the house was asleep and I was starving.
I grabbed a box of cereal out of a cupboard, turned around, and there was my Mom standing there crying. I guess it really took a toll on her cause she said in this low voice ,"You get your azz back on that cot at least for the rest of the day".
I could have probly went out side that day.But I agreed still being exhausted.

The call she made to her Mom, resulting in an old remedy she barely remembered her Mom using, when she was a kid, got me out of a bad way fast.
Lets end the flashback here, what do you say?

So the boy had fallen asleep on the couch and that's where he was when she
got home with the onions. I cut up 1/2 a white onion in a bowl added water sat in the living room with Josh. He woke up two hours later like nothing ever happened.
My wife was astonished. So now the bowl, the Onions in the water are accepted .
Nobody in this house is sick. Period. And nobody will be. I've sworn by this my whole life and it hasn't failed once.
Just wanted to share.

]

[edit on 1-11-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Well a few more onion successes, A business partner of mine came down with a bad cough and congestion. I explained the remedy to him and two days later He has improved greatly, wherein it would have taken him many more days to try to shake the sinus part of the cold. Another one was my wife, her profession has her working very closely with many people. A few days ago, I could tell she was coming down with something sinus related. I explained the remedy to her. My suggestion is to Hit the cold with raw onion first to get it in the system quicker by inhaling the vapor of a freshly sliced onion deeply into the nose and lungs. then I recommend a few slices in a shallow pan,inch of water and boil, then breathe in steam for a while. This alone worked for both. I would say if I was feeling really sick then the onions at bed side would be my next step. Hope this helps somebody.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Well a few more onion successes, A business partner of mine came down with a bad cough and congestion. I explained the remedy to him and two days later He has improved greatly, wherein it would have taken him many more days to try to shake the sinus part of the cold. Another one was my wife, her profession has her working very closely with many people. A few days ago, I could tell she was coming down with something sinus related. I explained the remedy to her. My suggestion is to Hit the cold with raw onion first to get it in the system quicker by inhaling the vapor of a freshly sliced onion deeply into the nose and lungs. then I recommend a few slices in a shallow pan,inch of water and boil, then breathe in steam for a while. This alone worked for both. I would say if I was feeling really sick then the onions at bed side would be my next step. Hope this helps somebo
Drummerboy a big thank you for being somebody who takes
notice and acts on it in the best way he can think of. You are some who
will put good info to the test. My hat is off to you have a great end of the
year and may you live in interesting times.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

A few nights ago, I remembered this post from last year and dug it up out of desperation. Unfortunately, I was out of onions at the time, but that's beside the point.

I have been sick for nearly a month now. Started out as a simple cold or maybe just allergies. Nothing bad... just enough to get on my nerves. Two weeks in, it had escalated to a full blown sinus infection and I felt like my face was going to explode. I started a round of augmentin and felt better after about three days, but then to my surprise, it all came back with a vengeance! Augmentin had always cured my sinus infections before, but not only did the sinus infection come back, I developed a cough so bad that it hurt my whole body. I continued the augmentin, thinking that it just had to kick it at some point, but when the bottle was empty, I was still sicker than ever, had a fever of 102.4 and was literally miserable. That's when I remembered reading this post last year, during the whole swine flu scare.

Yesterday, I drug my cranky, miserable self out to buy onions. Honestly, I was miserable enough to try anything. Since the augmentin didn't work, I assume this crud I've had is viral. It just wasn't going away and I'd had enough.

Last night, I cut up an onion and put it in a bowl of water and put it beside of my bed. I felt kind of dumb really, and my room stinks to high heaven, but like I said, I was willing to try anything. Also, just for good measure, I did as someone else suggested later in the thread and put sliced onions on the bottoms of my feet and put socks over them. I laughed at myself while I was doing it, but I was so miserable that I honestly would have covered my whole body in them if it would have worked!

Anyway, this morning, I woke up and my bedroom reeks, but I am happy to report that I CAN BREATHE!!! My face doesn't hurt and I can actually inhale and fill up my lungs... I haven't been able to do that in so long that it almost feels unnatural. I'm still tired from dealing with this for a month, but that's mostly from lack of appetite and coughing until I was exhausted. I can't even begin to tell how much better I feel. It's amazing.

Thank you so much, randyvs for posting this last year! I also thought the thread needed a bump because I'm sure there are lots of other sick people out there right now. Definitely don't avoid true medical attention, but I would encourage anyone to give this a try! Yes, I felt a little nutty taking an onion to bed with me, and especially putting them on my feet, but I'd do it again and again, considering how much better I feel this morning. This thread has been a godsend for me! I really can't believe how much better I feel and how fast it worked!

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Thanks for the necro-post ^^^ as I'd missed this topic during it's initial run.

I have nothing to add regarding the preventative powers of the allmighty Onion other than this..

I few years ago my mother-in-law was banished to a local nursing home. One of the more popular residents of this home was a 103 year old woman who was a sharp as a tack. One day my wife asked her what the secret to her longevity was and her reply?....Onions.

She would eat 1 slice of raw onion each day with her evening meal and had been doing so for 40-some years.

One night in the home they kitchen somehow ran out of onions. Once she learned that there would be no onion on her plate that night, she stormed out of the dining hall (at roughly 2 mph) and refused to eat dinner! lol

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Just found this.

The onions trick DOES work, somehow - supposedly, the onions absorb the viruses. Whatever happens and however it might work - it can't hurt.

...Seems like this year's flu season might be bad. So get this on your list for first-line defence.

[and thanks randyvs]

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

Sounds like you were dying Gem
I have to say it. I am truly proud of this thread. Being my only longtime runner is really nothing compared to the fact it has helped so many members. I ask only one thing from all of you please keep this info not a secret. If someone you know is sick embarass your self if you must but help them shake their ailment. For pnuemonia remember. A HOT BATH WITH CHOPPED WHITE ONIONS. I really can't describe how it makes me feel everytime I read how this thread has helped someone. Beautriful, and believe I'm not beautiful. lol
Thank you Gem for your testimony truly appreciated.
edit on 22-12-2010 by randyvs because: To add a thank you

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Fantastic info Randy, in fact I'm going to buy some onions tomorrow as seasonal flu and swine flu are running rampant at the moment in the UK.

BUT, and I can't stress this enough (sorry Randy, please don't hate me), people, if you suspect pnuemonia, go to hospital straight away, that is NOT something to risk trying onions on (depending on type, and your current health, but don't chance it).

edit on 22/12/10 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

Woogle my friend I can only agree with that advice as on pg 1 I myself made that clear. Perfect spot in the thread to say that again though so thank you. The onions in league with medical attention IMO are in most cases
an absolute solid. Your post is excellent in it's timing so I can't even thank you enough really.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
garlic is more powerful than onions and will kill anthrax at 20 centimeters with just the vapor off the garlic.

I met an 87 year old man once that said he ate a bulb of garlic a day during the course of every meal and he claimed he was never sick a day of his life. i know he sure stunk of it...

the best way to avoid any disease is to avoid people and eat nutritious foods and don't overstress yourself
edit on 22-12-2010 by aliengenes because: add

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join