It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

400,000 on FBI's Terrorist Watch List

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

I think it's safe to assume that many of the ring-leaders for protest groups like the "truthers" are featured prominently on that list. I wouldn't be surprised if the owners of ATS are on it either. Probably not many individual members..

Of course I'm just speculating.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lazyninja
I would not be surprised if a large chunk of the visitors to this website are on the terror watch list. Just for the things we talk about here, and the things we watch on youtube, and the things we google.

I know I am.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
in times like these, we must think like them...

Wall street, MSM, and the GOVT are miracle workers with numbers. just add 2 zero's like they do and you have the correct estimate.

Wait.... thats the current population in the US!

(DOH!)

[edit on 11/1/2009 by ugie1028]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ZombieOctopus

Sarcasm is the tool of terrorists! Wait till the bureau gets wind of this.

I think I heared about this list. The one with the interchangeble heading.
SWINE FLU VACCINATIONS.............................POSSIBLE TERRORISTS.

happyfeet

I know I am.

Well I have to say seeing how there probably isn't going to be a next year.
I think I have worked hard enough this year to finally make the list. I can't think of anyone who has worked harder or deserves it more than me damn it.

[edit on 1-11-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Just think we are all on the watch list YEAH.. Heres to you big brother, you waste of space.....

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
The reason you should be outraged is because this data has been shared with international bankers and foreign interest groups.

Thats why you should get mad. When the people come to enforce the list this is what will happen.

1. They will be for the global bankers, not for the United States.
2. They will most likely not speak good english.
3. They will have the list of names and census data and track people to GPS coordinates, because the soldiers will not speak good english and won't follow directions in english.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
The reason you should be outraged is because this data has been shared with international bankers and foreign interest groups.

Thats why you should get mad. When the people come to enforce the list this is what will happen.

1. They will be for the global bankers, not for the United States.
2. They will most likely not speak good english.
3. They will have the list of names and census data and track people to GPS coordinates, because the soldiers will not speak good english and won't follow directions in english.

I could believe that's true.. but do you have any evidence that this is the case? That the list is changing hands like that I mean.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

I dug out this cached link from another thread.

Link

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

I've been on it for at least 17 years,a nd its no fun having no privacy, and its pure evil what scum like the fbi do.

People can make up what ever they want and your life is destroyed forever, and thats it, the scum doing these things like the fbi do not care, they just want to destroy people.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by alyosha1981

Wow 400,000 eh? is that the population of the U.S...wait no that number is too small I think sombody messed up.

That's one out of every 82 people............if this were Canada. How's that for a small number?

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

I've been on it for at least 17 years,a nd its no fun having no privacy, and its pure evil what scum like the fbi do.

People can make up what ever they want and your life is destroyed forever, and thats it, the scum doing these things like the fbi do not care, they just want to destroy people.

What makes you so sure that you've been on it for 17 years? Was it something specific you did back then?

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I remember when the DDR citizens found out about the neighbors and co workers who spied on them.

I believe today is near the anniversary of the tipping point that brought about these revelations.

I often wonder if so called free governments hire Canadian and US citizens to spy on other citizens.

Have we fallen that far?

Are we spying on ourselves...this in and of itself should ring alarm bells to any student of the Berlin wall and the crushing burden of communism.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
This isn't surprising when you consider all the birthers, teabagers, white supremacists, etc. calling for armed rebellion or civil war to overthrow the US government. Some have even gone so far as to rattle their sabers at Presidential townhall meetings. Those people are mentally subnormal and unstable. It is only fitting that they be placed under continuous surveillance.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lilitu
This isn't surprising when you consider all the birthers, teabagers, white supremacists, etc. calling for armed rebellion or civil war to overthrow the US government. Some have even gone so far as to rattle their sabers at Presidential townhall meetings. Those people are mentally subnormal and unstable. It is only fitting that they be placed under continuous surveillance.

I would disagree on that statement. Though the real question should be, how do you know if you are on that list and on what grounds?
I watch and speak out when necessary, lest we repeat the McCarthy era, where people were spied on. How long till we have to sign loyality papers or declaration of such. What many people are tired of is a government that only caters to special interest, is showing more and more corruption, a lack of listening to what the citizens of the country are saying. A country is like a prescious gemstone, if treated right, cut to well balance and polished, it will shine, but more often it is showing where this country and its citizens are abused.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
400,000 is a lot. I wonder how they organize them. Do you think they give stars n' flags?

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
quietly removed?
Lmfao

how about removed quietly?Lmfao

anyone posting on this site will be removed? unless you are a "remoooover"

WTFU....wake the #### up

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I wonder how many members of ATS are on that list?

Its funny... I actually know 2 people on the no-fly list so it wouldn't surprise me. The owner of a local venue here was put on the list after he refused to be apart of a random search. They detained him for 10 hours and took away his passport... and his wife's, who by the way, wasn't even selected to be searched. It's a crazy world we live in.

[edit on 1-11-2009 by iamoverrated]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamoverrated
I wonder how many members of ATS are on that list?

all of them, unless you have " family " ties.

2nd line

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
To 12.21.12:
The link you provided was most interesting. I don't know which is the most recent information, but the link states "according to GAO the TWL includes biographical info of more than 750,000 people".....

To whiteraven:
What you ask about the spying is already being conducted. There is a group called InfraGuard. Not only that, but you should take a look at this thread (www.abovetopsecret.com...) because it seems highly suspicious that ACORN has been creating dossiers in neighborhoods which include incidental info from others to be applied in your bio.

To Lilitu:
I agree that there may be some deserving people who are violent and threatening who should be on the list. But my problem with all of this is that we really do not know how they are defining "terrorist". My idea of a "t" may be different from their idea of a "t". And with your name being passed around to others, this is more an accusation than a "suspicion". This is not "innocent until proven guilty".

To sdcigarpig:
Signing loyalty papers is still an on-going requirement in some instances. Ask any volunteering doctor, nurse, or other who was "allowed" to participate in helping the people of New Orleans after Katrina.

Volunteers that came to the aid, who were not FEMA personnel were screened, interrogated, and had to sign a loyalty agreement and gag order before they were allowed entry to participate.

People should be questioning all that happened, but 9-11 still overshadows the trauma of this event. Much of the truth about Katrina has gone untold. The statistics aren't real either.

Most people never heard about how many corpses floated up on the beaches in the gulf area. Corpses were even taken by the current and found as far away as the NC shores. Any mention of these things were quickly wiped away. Personnel patrolled the beaches constantly during the dawn hours before people could stumble on these things.

There's much more that could be told. But I will leave it at that. Just suffice it to say, that loyalty agreements and oaths of secrecy are still very prevalent in society.

To iamoverrated:
I don't understand how you can be refused service or to board flight without some concrete proof? This sounds like discrimination without just cause. Why would person on list be allowed to purchase ticket in first place?

Was it due to refusing random search that your friend was then put on the no-fly list? I'd like to know the t&c on that.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Does the FBI automatically list people who have an ATS account or any other conspiracy forum no matter what people have posted?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join