It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bulgaria State Security Agency report uncovers secret society bent on running the government

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
This report was found on wikileaks and has not been confirmed as authentic. I can not read the language of the report, but someone has translated some of the content.

Classified Bulgarian State Security Agency (DANS/SANS) intelligence report into high-level corruption. The report was allegedly went missing from the office of the Prime Minister, Sergey Stanishev last year.

The theft of the report, allegedly a copy marked "N2", and its re-discovery is at the center of a scandal currently rocking the Bulgarian political and business classes.

The report begins (translation from Bulgarian): “The data coming to DANS indicate the existence of a structure acting parallel to the state authority, which has serious opportunities, funds, and positions for influencing the executive and legislative authorities, and the political and social life in the country. This structure is aspiring to create sustainable forms of parallel authority within the state institutions and services, whose functioning would be guaranteed regardless of the changing of the ruling majority in the government and the Parliament. There are categorical data that representatives of business, state institutions, media, and organized criminal groups in certain cases undertake synchronized actions for achieving their common interests.”

Wikileaks

If true, this brings conspiracy of controlling a government through business to the forefront of every nations concern. The tactics described in the summary sound an exactly like what we think is occurring within the USA.

Anyhow something to be aware of.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Having trouble downloading the document in question (and might have a bit of trouble translating it as well
)

But this, on the face of it appears quite shocking. Mainly due to the co-ordination between disparate parties towards a "common goal".
This is potentially smoking gun stuff that could unravel everything else that's going on.

Nice find!

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Unresponsible

You shouldn't have any difficulty downloading it with adobe reader updated. Just be prepared to read some language I wish I could read to interpret this better.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

With all the leaks recently I wonder who this secret society really is. Hopefully all will be exposed shortly and in good order.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
if this story is true
then it would corroborate
my thread here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I am sure we will find out in due time. Although I am not so sure Soros may be the villain you may think. He could be. I currently am more worried about our overall system of government. Possibly he could use this to institute a new world order. Which I am not totally opposed to if it is done with absolute transparency. And I do not mean some transparency I mean total transparency. Could there be more than one group that is pushing for a NWO of sorts? One that wants a non corrupt world, and one that wants to help change the planet for the good of all. It will take an insider to bring down the system and expose it's dirty laundry.

new topics

top topics

join