It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police take advantage of drunk girl, police state resource thread.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bored To Tears
reply to post by Ha`la`tha

They were on duty and were dealt with, they no longer are police officers.

Aside from being on duty, they really didn't do anything that outrageous. You act as if they belong in jail.

Give me a few seconds to put on my flame retardent suit before you reply.

No YOU WILL BURN NOW !!!! When you can spell retardant then you can safely walk free of the the phosphorous hell that is ANGER POSTS!!

j/k ( I've made more than my fair share of stupids in typing, that was just a joke)

They *WERE* on duty and that to me signifies a hell of a problem. As a Start.

Secondly, Id expect drunk morons from lowerclass areas who dont know better to be the sort to run around lifting up skirts on women, and taking camera snaps.

Not people I would give my life safety to.

NO WAY!

These fools in uniform proved in this case, not only do they consider females a commodity, but that they don't even have the ability to comprehend a camera watching them can prove their actions.

Think about it this way - these cops are so damn stupid that do this on their OWN cameras... You want them looking after you and your own?

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Ha`la`tha

They were fired and/or permanetly suspended. What they did isn't any worse then anything you see at any random club. The only differance is they did it at work.

I would be okay with a 30 day suspension without pay and let them return to work. I just don't see the big deal, as long as she wasn't under 21. I certainly wouldn't suggest they be arrested.

But if you feel the need to be outraged about it, then more power to you.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Not really that surprising. In my experience a lot of cops in small or medium sized towns and cities are the jerks we all knew in high school.

The ones who picked on kids, never read a book, dumb as a bag of rocks and thought they were tough guys.

What do you expect when put a bunch of those guys together. It just gives idiots power to abuse people and get paid for it.......

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bored To Tears
They were fired and/or permanetly suspended. What they did isn't any worse then anything you see at any random club. The only differance is they did it at work.

POLICE OFFICERS.

People we rely on.. Not bar tenders who could care less.

Why I need to continually reiterate that eludes me.

I would be okay with a 30 day suspension without pay and let them return to work. I just don't see the big deal, as long as she wasn't under 21. I certainly wouldn't suggest they be arrested.

But if you feel the need to be outraged about it, then more power to you.

You bet I do. I don't put mt life in the hands of bar tenders. I expect them to get me drunk. And if they abuse me, I expect the LAW to look after me.

I expect the LAW provding officers - people put in charge of protecting ME and everyone else - to be able to DO THEIR JOB. Rather that just assume since Im drunk I can be abused.

Sorry, nothing that has been said changed any of that.. Makes me sicker to be honest.

You are all simply making excuses for assault on a drunk woman.

I wont give that a "oh right" - never.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   
They forget where they were, what they were and what they represent. Who can blame them after the examples we are given. The woman was in full seduction mode it seems, just another unfortunate situation. I don't think it reflects too poorly, with some of the things that I read about here that go on, them giving attention to an attention seeker hardly seems to pair up with some of the more alarming examples of abuses in power.

They are held to a higher standard because we hold ourselves to none. They are human too and we forget this. It is a wonder they don't feel a separate species altogether with the way we can divide eachother based on factions and delegated responsibility. At the same time is when both civilian and authority should take up the reigns of a good and just path. That we draw lines in the sand and demand one go first guarantees that no one will.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
reply to post by Phenomium

I was wondering when the misogynists would just out themselves. Cry me a river.

Really, she made them do it? Come on. Do men have free will or do you just happen to be slaves to your impulses?

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahah man hater.

Those cops didn't ask the drunken slutty female to waltz in and hike up her skirt.. PLEASE.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by seeashrink

I appreciate your post. It is refreshing to see somebody with police experience post their thoughts on threads such as this. While I am not a police officer, I have worked with officers. And I have my utmost respect for some of them.

But by and large, its seems the younger ones always have something to prove. These are the ones that have the badge and the power trip. And think with their gonads and not with their brains. As shown by this recent video. I can't help but wonder why the cops didn't get her phone number# then meet with her after work.

Now back too the "Men are pigs, woman are Whores" (over generalized) flame fest.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Retikx

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahah man hater.

Those cops didn't ask the drunken slutty female to waltz in and hike up her skirt.. PLEASE.

They didn't have to respond to it. They could have told her to waltz her little tarty butt out of there. See the problem? And please don't try to compare it to a bar. It wasn't a bar, it was a police station. I worked in bars too. Managed them. Let me tell you, if some little hot thang started flashing her breasts and hiking up her skirt she'd have to go. If the ABC enforcers walked in and saw such behavior the bar would be slapped with huge fines. Furthermore your bar would be cited for intoxicated customers...1500 dollars a pop in Tennessee, for every offense. God forbid they find someone without an ID, we are talking 3 fines already. Don't say it doesn't happen. A bar in my city was shut down for public nudity, intoxicated customers and underage patrons (who were drunk). Touching is not an issue when it is consensual.

If your bar seriously is just a meat market with women flashing their bodies and men grabbing everything in sight I'd have to say you work in a serious dump. There's better money out there. You should consider getting out that cess pit.

And i'm not a man hater, by and large I have defended men by stating they are not just animals who cannot control themselves. It is this mindset that belittles men. You are human beings, you can use your brains.

[edit on 2-11-2009 by antonia]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
that lady had probably not seen a man in who knows how long since she had just been released and was waiting on her ride. but more importantly, she was an ADULT. she knew what she was doing when she threw her leg up there.
GROW-UP GUYS

these cops obviously should be punished in some way, they were totally unprofessional. and there is no room in the police department for such a lapse of prefessionalism.

the thing that the ladies on here seem to be missing is the obvious power of a mini-skirt.

see what that little sight of skin did to a whole room full of cops.

not counting me and the rest of ats.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by president

I'm fat so i choose not to wear miniskirts. Lucky me, I will never be accused of going into full on seduction mode.

I'm pretty sure she's seen plenty of men. It's just an attention slut. I see women like that all the time. They get off on any male attention. But yeah, i wouldn't really call her a victim as she was committing a crime.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by antonia

Meh. I live in the GREAT white north, our rules are a bit more lax than the bible thumpin south. And i DO get it.. the cops should have shown restraint (especially on camera DAAAUHHH) But i mean come onnnnnnnnn no harm no foul. NO ONE was taken advantage of here.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

that chick could have put on a hundred pounds and that mini-skirt would have had the same effect. It's the skin that holds the power. especially that little piece under the skirt.
As long as it is smooth and clean and shaved, men like myself will loose our composure for it.

don't hate on her for doing what she had to do and don't hate on the cops for falling for it.

BUT, on further review of the tape, you can see that the girl was clearly aprehensive in a couple spots, like when the cop invited her into the doorway and when the other cop came behind her to take a picture.
Maybe she was just doing all she knew how to do and give the cops what they wanted.
After all, they are cops.

I actually think she has a pretty good civil case.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Retikx

I didn't say the girl was taken advantage of. Maybe you should go back and read what i said.

I'm also fairly sure public nudity, intoxication and lewdness are not tolerated in the great white north. Perhaps you should get appraised of you local laws.

[edit on 2-11-2009 by antonia]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

Arm chair man hater.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Retikx

How insightful

Do you have anything topically related to add?

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Public Nudity, intoxication, and lewdness is excepted here in WA! I just say 30 naked people riding there bikes down the street yesterday! But the way i see it is, I applaud her for doing what she did! Now we have less dirty cops on the street!

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Great topic, maybe next we can discuss the Lindsay Lohan crotch shots or any of the famous Britney "nip slips".

This isn't even controversial! The girl is a drunken idiot, the cops are a bunch of guys and this is exactly what happens in these situations. Yes, I know "to protect and serve" blah blah blah. I'm not a fan of police by any stretch of the imagination and nor am I defending them, but WE HAVE SO MANY OTHER THINGS TO WORRY ABOUT THAN A WHORE COMING ON TO SOME COPS ON THE GRAVEYARD SHIFT.

The economy is failing, Ukraine is shutting down everything due to a virus, there are rivers developing in the middle of continents and we find one of the most interesting articles to be "drunk slut wants it from cops"...sickening

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by msnevil

Thanks. It just seems like common sense to me. The cops were wrong. Even being the dirtbags that they were, there is still an old saying amoung us old timers. "The badge will get you pu**y and pu**y will get your badge". I don't mean to be crude but that's the way it is. Like you said, quit thinking with your conads. Thanks for the support.
Seeashrink

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Dramey

Thank heavens you are not an officer of the law..do you have a mother, sister, daughter..make sure that they never need help from a straight acting guy.....the officers acted vile in their conduct to this woman regardless of her actions..they showed themselves to be morally corrupt and totally unprofessional...Men who cannot control themselves are a danger, and men who think women are sluts and are begging for it are an even bigger danger

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
wow, what a waste of thread.

you have countless vids of police brutality and you show the one with a slut and straight guys taking pictures.

and people actually get mad at it.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join