It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The True Hebrew Israelites

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
if black americans are the true jews, then why are there so many black american muslims...? or evangelical protestants? all your videos and "facts" are biased and black supremicist.

[edit on 6-11-2009 by TheCoffinman]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

It could be due to a loss of heritage/culture/religion. If the "jews" were "real jews" why did they resort to many forms of idolatry?

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by buds84
Since some people seem to think a "Scholar"s approval is needed for conspiracy theories on a conspiracy forum, here is a Jewish Scholar explaining Khazar Jews.

The book "The Thirteenth Tribe".

The Jewish author and historian, Arthur
Koestler, also concludes that the majority of east European
Jews-and hence of world Jewry-is of Khazar and not of
Semitic origin. In the beginning of his book he states:

". . . the large majority of surviving Jews in the world is of
Eastern European-and thus perhaps mainly of
Khazar---origin. If so, this would mean that their ancestors
came not from the Jordan but from the Volga, not from
Canaan, but from the Caucasus; . . .and that genetically they
are more closely related to the Hun, Uigur and Magyar
tribes than to the seed of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob ''

This book can be found online:
Online ver: www.christusrex.org...
PDF e-Book : www.fantompowa.info...

This book also by Biblical Scholar:

Who is Esau-Edom?: The life, history, genealogy, prophecy, predestination and modern identity of the Biblical Esau:

Can be downloaded pdf e-Book here:
www.scribd.com...

If you are so called "white" I suggest you read this book to see where you came from down to the root.

Hey buds84,

I read this book a few years ago. Indeed it was very interesting. Even today, centuries later, Traces of Khazars can be seen at official state flag of the Republic of Turkey.

The 16 stars on the flag of office of the Presidency symbolize the 16 great Turkish empires (one of them is Khazar Empire ) in history and the sun in the center symbolizes the Republic of Turkey.

Also Today, a very small minority, Karay Türkleri, are living in Lithuania and Ukrania. They speak Karayça (very similar to Turkish, at least i can understand what they are saying ).They are Judaist. Their origin is Khazar and my grandfather was one of them.

[edit on 6-11-2009 by Evr3n]

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

And you're telling me with all the secret societies today using the Kabbalah and Satanic rituals this doesn't seem slightly suspicious?

Kabbalah isn't evil. Like any TOOL, it can bu used FOR evil, to achieve Qlipothic goals.

also... and this is really important OP.. for EVERYTHING you take from the bible..

it is written in the language of BRANCHES..
this is METAPHOR.
not LITERAL.

jesus spoke in PARABLE.. symbolic allegory
saying one thing and meaning another.

just as is anything else of any importance in the Bible new and old testaments.

Then Jesus said, “He who has ears to hear, let him hear.”

10When he was alone, the Twelve and the others around him asked him about the parables. 11He told them, “The secret of the kingdom of God has been given to you. But to those on the outside everything is said in parables 12so that,

“‘they may be ever seeing but never perceiving,

and ever hearing but never understanding;

otherwise they might turn and be forgiven!’a”

13Then Jesus said to them, “Don’t you understand this parable? How then will you understand any parable?

niv.scripturetext.com...

[ex[34Jesus spoke all these things to the crowd in parables; he did not say anything to them without using a parable. 35So was fulfilled what was spoken through the prophet:

“I will open my mouth in parables,

I will utter things hidden since the creation of the world.”
niv.scripturetext.com...

to the layman without perception, the 12 tribes will represent exactly what the words say... 12 tribes or groups of people.

to those with eyes to see the 12 tribes will represent the distinct 12 groupings of genetic data, specific coded genes that when combined put forth the 144,000

literally... genes within the individual, the haplogroup they belong to..

the actual genes.. not the people.

these genes are recombined in AMERICA.. the VIRGIN land.

the real israelites have emerged from the melting pot of genetic data that is AMERICA.

the 12 tribes are specific genes. not groups of people.

parables.

time for you to rethink your interpretation.

-

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

You're contradicting yourself and most likely don't even see it. On one hand you say X is not literal yet on the other hand you say Y, which is directly related to X, is listeral. I'm sorry but you can't have it both ways. Either all of it is literal or all of it isn't, and saying things such as Amercia being "the virgin land" or that the 12 tribes and 144k represent genetics is your interpretation.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I would consider this before I believe the far fetched posting of the OP.

The10 lost tribes in Asia.

The following peoples are thought by Jewish scholars to be the descendants of the Ten Lost Tribes of Israel.

Yusufzai They live in Afghanistan.

Yusufzai means children of Joseph. They have customs of ancient Israelites.

Pathans
They live in Afghanistan and Pakistan. They have the customs of circumcision on the 8th day, fringes of robe, Sabbath, Kashrut, Tefilin, etc.

Kashmiri people In Kashmir they have the same land names as were in the ancient northern kingdom of Israel. They have the feast of Passover and the legend that they came from Israel.

Knanites
In India there are people called Knanites, which means people of Canaan. They speak Aramaic and use the Aramaic Bible.
In Myanmar (Burma) and India live Menashe tribe. Menashe is Manasseh, and the Menashe tribe is said to be the descendants from the tribe of Manasseh, one of the Ten Lost Tribes of Israel. They have ancient Israeli customs.

Chiang-Min tribe
They live in China and have ancient Israeli customs. They believe in one God and have oral tradition that they came from far west. They say that their ancestor had 12 sons. They have customs of Passover, purification, levirate marriage, etc. as ancient Israelites.

Kaifeng, China
It is known that there had been a large Jewish community since the time of B.C.E..

One tribe ended up in Japan.

In Nagano prefecture, Japan, there is a large Shinto shrine named "Suwa-Taisha" (Shinto is the national traditional religion peculiar to Japan.) At Suwa-Taisha, the traditional festival called "Ontohsai" is held on April 15 every year (When the Japanese used the lunar calendar it was March-April).

This festival illustrates the story of Isaac in chapter 22 of Genesis in the Bible - when Abraham was about to sacrifice his own son, Isaac.

The "Ontohsai" festival, held since ancient days, is judged to be the most important festival of "Suwa-Taisha."

One of the two tribes of Judah are known by a different name today.

Palestinians.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

I have to laugh hard at the nonsense in this thread.
The main aspect here requires that God ---as the Hebrews believed in --exists.
No one can do that. That is expressly an act of faith.
You don't have to be a scholar to know that.
Jews screwed up when they didn't kill their disrespectful children and false profits
as the lord they were supposed to respect, required.
The bible while being a boreing but good history book was written by men about men.
Leave the God I believe in out of it.

WalkingFox

I am sure you know that even Old Hickory couldn't kick Seminole butt. They have never surrendered.

This thread is more a propaganda ploy than real history.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by EMPIRE

You're contradicting yourself and most likely don't even see it. On one hand you say X is not literal yet on the other hand you say Y, which is directly related to X, is listeral. I'm sorry but you can't have it both ways. Either all of it is literal or all of it isn't, and saying things such as Amercia being "the virgin land" or that the 12 tribes and 144k represent genetics is your interpretation.

wow man clever boy.. picked right up on that did ya?

ok lets get this straight.. metaphor is one thing representing another.

if i used the word "literal" to describe what the ACTUAL meaning is, then it obviously confused you into thinking i was unknowingly defying my own position.

that's ok though, because I trust you're a witty and aware individual and will research my description of the metaphor before jumping back here complaining about perceived discord in logic.

-

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Here are your own words:

literally... genes within the individual, the haplogroup they belong to..

No error on my part, just a contradiction and short sight on yours.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
The true b'nei yisrael are those who have entered into a covenant relationship with Yahweh. This covenant is an everlasting covenant, it is the same today as it was when it was set down originally, at Mt. Sinai. The people that left Egypt were a mixed company of Hebrews and other people who fled Egypt with them. There were Egyptians as well slaves and others from foreign lands that accompanied the Hebrews as they left Egypt. They all passed through the Red Sea. They all stood in the shadow of the mountain of Yahweh, heard the law coming from the mouth of God and agreed to keep His law. The contract/ covenant was that they would keep Yahweh's laws and He would be their God and they would be His people. If they entered into this covenant, then Hebrew, Egyptian or other foreigner, they became the Children of Israel, were assigned a place within the "tribes" and eventually a place in the "Promised Land".
The "true" people of Israel are not chosen by their color or their lineage, they are His people by their own choice. If you want to be of the House of Israel, then look in Exodus 19-20 and Deuteronomy 5-6, this tells you what you have to do to be a child of the Most High.
The only "lineage" that is of any real importance is the lineage of the Messiah Yeshua. His lineage starts at Adam. He is of the Tribe of Judah, from the line of David. His lineage matters because He will one day return to take His rightful place on the throne of David. He will be both High Priest and king and He will call all His people from the four corners of the world, to once again inhabit the land that Yahweh promised His people.
All the answers to who is a real Israelite are found in the Torah, (the first 5 books of the bible). The Holy Scriptures (the Torah and the Prophets) are the only references that can be used to determine who is or isn't B'nei Yisrael, since they are the words of Yahweh.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

reply to post by TheWalkingFox

Yeah the ephod thing is wrong mistake on my part I was doing that off the top of my head.

But anyways you are so sad the way you degrade your own Indian culture, but whatever I already knew you wouldn't agree.

In my opinion, acknowledging my people's actual history is far from degrading. On the other hand, some dude who, whatever he is is clearly not the least bit Native himself, telling me that everything is wrong and that we have to be decendants of some random tribe of desert-dwelling penis-mutilators? That's a little more towards the "degrading" side.

Kinda like the old myth that black people are descended from Ham and thus slavery is perfectly justified because god considers them impure.

Wow dude?
Yellow along their chests? horizontal stripes across their face? thats whiskers from a lion... oh man you are lost
Red chin? ever see a lion after he eats?
The feathered head dress gives the appearance of a lion furry head.

No, I mean like... stripes. Not whiskers, stripes, as in bands of paint traveling from ear to ear. Polka dots were pretty popular, too. Vertical bars and handprints were popular, too... It would basically depend on which tribe in particular you're looking at. You know there's more than one kind of Indian, right?

And again, feathered headdresses weren't exactly ubiquitous among Indians. I know that Westerns put every indian in a big ol' war bonnet, and a lot of rez folks have picked it up for tourist dollars, but it didn't start that way. Besides, the things aren't the least bit leonine. Ever seen a lion?

Again, let me point you towards the masaai

This was the Bible not National Geographic he wasn't going to give exact details but he did a pretty good job.

This is the same Bible that predicts that Damascus would be an uninhabited ruin, that Satyrs and dragons would live in Babylon, and says that clouds are the dust from god's feet.

One of my best friends, an old timer Native here in Canada is one of the first people to tell me about the Israelites.

Let me tell you about old Indians, man... Know what their #1 hobby is? Screwing with non-Indians. They'll yank your leg until it falls off. Know why? 'Cuase there seems to be a funny thing where, if an old indian says something, all the wide-eyed and clueless cheeseaters nearby will shut up and treat his words as pure gold. It's how the Hopi are raking in cash hand over fist with book sales about their "prophecies" because so many dumb white people (and apparently, dumb black people too) figure that if an indian says it, it's gotta be true.

Your old buddy is probably slapping his leg and laughing his head off when he's done telling you this stuff. He'll go home and tell the missus, "Hey. Hey. You know what I told that silly sumbitch today? I told him indians are all jews! Oh! aw, hell, I told him space aliens brought us all here... And he ate it up!"

Anyways thats what happens when you get your information from the same people that took your land killed and enslaved you.

Odd statement coming from someone who I would guess is black, yet is using the bible to make such goofy claims. I mean hey... really?

Christopher Columbus knew exactly who they were going after, but they won't tell you that in high school history books.

Oh, I'm quite aware of what the history books don't teach about columbus, and the Indian situation as a whole. I make it a point of study.

You won't make it.

[edit on 4-11-2009 by buds84]

We're doing pretty well, considering. Thanks for the concern, though.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Hi ElleMental--

You claim that the supposedly ancient Torah of "Mosheh" (1st five books of the Hebrew scriptures, aka the Pentateuch) are the word of YHWH.

Which version of the Torah are you referring to in your bold statement? The SamPent (Samaritan Pentateuch, written about 430BCE), or the unpointed Hebrew Vorlag (underlay) to the Greek Septuaginta (LXX) compiled around 200BCE (found among the fragments of Caves 1-11 at Qumran, written around 150BCE) and also which exists is 4 later versions in Greek, e.g. Aquilla, Symmachus, Theodotion and the ones reflected in the Dead Sea Scrolls caves 1-11 (sealed up in AD 68), or the pointed (vowelled) Torah of the Massoretes in Russia (from a single MS from Leningrade c. 960AD), or the Aramaic Targums loosely quoted in Greek by the earliest Christian communities (see the quotational references to the Torah in the 1st canonical Greek gospel aka 'Matthew' whoever he was...which uses another source than the LXX)?

The differences (if you count letter by letter, or consonant by consonant) is about 16% between them (some differ between some more than others do, some less &tc.)

We are hardly working at any rate with the single 'word' of any clan-god (post Exilic YHWH or not) but with a heavilly redacted mishmash fgroup of non-matching manuscript families from antiquity, a jumbled and thoroughly un-even collection of diverse unpointed Hebrew material in the 'torah' from vastly diffferent periods (using at least FIVE different writing styles, syntaxes, grammars, vocabularies, sentence length, Weltanschauungen &etc.) which underwent heavy editing and re-compiling and expansion/deletion during the Persian Period under 'Ezra' and his reforms (which goes a long way to explaining the internal contradictions, the anachronisms, the duplicate entries ('doublets') e.g. the Flood Narratives where there are (2) distinct sources with two distinct vocabularies woven together) which can be separated faily cleanly into two separate strands (see Who Wrote the Bible by Elliott Friedman, a student of the great Frank Cross of Harvard for a lay person's overview of Graf-Wellhausen Source textual critical approach to the language of the torah &tc.)

We are not dealing with ANTHING here like a 'literary unity' coming from a middle eastern clan god, but a set of documents that were handed down by word of mouth in different forms at different cult centers in antiquity which were later hand copied with major emendations over time, with an alphabet change occuring sometime around 430BCE from paleo to the now more familiar Aramaic 'square letters' where a great deal of the textual tradition was lost/damaged beyond repair.

Are you not familiar with modern textual criticism of the Pentateuch? If not, an excellent introduction for the lay reader would be the Anchor Bible Series "Introduction to the Pentateuch" but the talented scholar Joseph Blenkinsopp (who published his volume some time in the late 1980s but still very good reading today)...

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by elle.mental

Shlomo Sand discusses this matter in his works. He asserts that the idea of a "Jewish" people, nation, ethnicity, race is a relatively recent development.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join