It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

forceing vaccines in ontario is almost in full effect

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
the schools and media in ontario canada have taken it to the extreme they tell everyone to get it and the schools are telling people u need this vaccine to attend school. my gf is getting the vaccine because she thinks she has no choice. and doesnt want to take the chance of getting sick and i keep telling her shes risking her life doing this. the hospital where i live has stopped testing for swine flu. and is maken anyone that goes in there. get the shot.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
all thanks to the young boy 13 whom the media claims died from it
also just so you know i got an parasite infection finding a good doctor is hard, i am staying away from hospitals for my little mild problem

[edit on 31-10-2009 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
i doubt he did. the corrpution going on is rediculous

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by cronotrigger30

hey about swine flu shots in the hospital are they giving them through the IV Fluids?

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
mist and needles right now where did u here the iv thing

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
What are you talking about...

Yeah you're totally being forced to drive down to your local health center or GP and specifically request to receive the vaccine lol. Because Canada is such an authoritarian country to live in

You're so oppressed, I weep for you.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
umm... I live in toronto and I don't think anyone is forcing this on us. Hospitals did stop testing for it because it doesn't make sense financially to test anyone who at the slightest cough thinks they have H1N1.

Flu clinics are available for 'high-risk' individuals and you go if you want to, simple as that. There are people waiting in line ~4 hours before the clinics open, which is retarded, but hey, the media is sort of hyping this up. Watching it on the news is laughable now, they make it seem like you are going to die if you don't get a vaccine. out of sight, out of mind.

Anyway, take the vaccine if you want and if you don't want it then don't.... I am not going to take it.

[edit on 11/1/2009 by porky1981]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by porky1981

they are forceing it. the schools are telling the kids they cant attend unless they vaccinated agaistn h1n1 and the hospitals are saying they need this along with the flu shot. because there telling them there carriers and they dont want to infect other patients

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by cronotrigger30

somewhere and also is it true about the schools part?
u cant go to school without the shot? who said that.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by cronotrigger30
reply to post by porky1981

they are forceing it. the schools are telling the kids they cant attend unless they vaccinated agaistn h1n1 and the hospitals are saying they need this along with the flu shot. because there telling them there carriers and they dont want to infect other patients

No, they aren't forcing anyone in schools, anywhere in the country. They're beginning to offer it in schools to students, who have to bring home a parental consent form to get it.

Of course you need one to work in a hospital! If you get it, and give it some some fragile old patient, and they die, it's on you. It would be ridiculous and reckless not to vaccinate all health workers.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
so there not gona vaccinate there own patients. so that the patients can go unvacinated and transfer a virus. that makes no sense and yes they are doing it in schools. my gf and my step sister have both bin told that they need the vaccine to keep attending school

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I haven't heard of any mandatory vaccinating in Ontario in fact they have a shortage so they can't make in madatory but if you are still worried...

THIS WEBSITE HAS CANADIAN VACCINATION EXEMPTION FORMS:

www.vaclib.org...

Canadian law says you can never be forced to be vaccinated. If they are doing a vaccination drive at your childs school sometimes they just give it to your kid without approval best thing is for those 2 days they do it just keep your kid home who knows maybe your kid got food poisoning or sumthin

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I live in Ontario and I'm not being forced, they say that it's available if you want it, but they are also offering the seasonal one too, so I think your mistaken.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   

If you are in one of these groups, you are encouraged to go to a flu clinic in your community as soon as you can.

That sure sounds voluntary to me !
Ontario Ministry of Health

You and your gf sound uninformed.

Ontario is not forcing the vaccine on anyone.

It has already been mentioned earlier that parental consent forms were sent home in September. I chose not to have my kids jabbed. My kids go to Catholic school. What schools are you referring to?

There is actually a shortage in Ontario and and additional orders won't be available for several weeks.

You are spreading untrue rumors.

www.ottawasun.com...

[edit on 1-11-2009 by venividivici]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Well where I live in Ontario you CAN'T get it even if you want to...you have to be in a high risk category...so it isn't being forced here

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Agreed, i am in Ontario and not being forced.

But, a friend of mine works at RVH (Royal Victoria Hospital) in Barrie, and while they are not being told point blank that they will lose their jobs if they don't get the vaccine; they do have to fill out a 10 page report and have an interview if they refuse to get it.

And the senior management are not discreet about saying "Hey Bob, do you have your vaccine refusal forms in yet?"

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
im not spreading untrue rumors. im going on what i was told yes it is voluntary but there scareing the kids into thinking they are gona get it and die.

top topics

join