It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ultimate Australian Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I was a little skeptical of actually making this post, due to the possibility of gaining some heat from a Government Agency but after a nights deliberation I feel that as many people as possible need to know of the ramifications if the following allegations are true or even have elements of the truth in them.

Kevin Rudd, the prime minister of this country...his wife...how did she become a multi-multi millionaire ? It always made me wonder that someone with predominantly Government ( foreign at that too ) contracts rise to power. Now a friend of mine always said that Kevin 07 was a Corporate Front man who would do nothing for the Union movement that endorsed him and ultimately were responsible for his election back in 2007.

But yesterday I was handed a news letter and the allegations all seemed to fit the profile and even though the paper itself may appear to be radical there are certain elements of it that cannot be denied...I ask anyone interested in Australia and its future to read the following pdf and comment back here on the ramifications it has with Copenhagen and the new World Carbon Taxes and if you think we have been co-opted.

cecaust.com.au...

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
The guts of the article is claiming that Kevin Rudd was recruited by British Intelligence services in his University days, that he is loyal to the British Empire and serves them instead of the will of the Australian people. His wife is his cash flow through government contracts and that his sudden rise to power come from nowhere but when you look closer its very very suspect.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Don't really know mazzroth.

As a Liberal voter, I did not vote for Rudd, but must admit he has on the balance done quite well, and am pretty satisfied with his performance as our Prime Minister..

The whole world of politics and spooking is a very dark and murky area.
I know nothing about ASIS, but have slightly more personal knowledge of ASIO and how it works.

Anyhow, Rudd stands pretty tall compared to a huge number of conspicuously corrupt and immoral leaders of other nations. So for us Aussies it ain't all that bad.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silver Shadow
Don't really know mazzroth.

As a Liberal voter, I did not vote for Rudd, but must admit he has on the balance done quite well, and am pretty satisfied with his performance as our Prime Minister..

The whole world of politics and spooking is a very dark and murky area.
I know nothing about ASIS, but have slightly more personal knowledge of ASIO and how it works.

Anyhow, Rudd stands pretty tall compared to a huge number of conspicuously corrupt and immoral leaders of other nations. So for us Aussies it ain't all that bad.

Agree with you on that. But what I don't understand is that Rudd has the chance to stand up on a number of sensitive issues right now, we can become a power with regards to a lot of issues, but he holds back? Dont get me wrong I understand the nature of politics, but he shouldnt be standing on the side lines. Not now.

One issue that is always an issue since Howard introduced it, was that as a singular member of parliament, you no longer have the right to a say.
If you talk out of turn now, your out the door (Garret is a good example everyone complains he does nothing, but in reality he does nothing cause his hands are tied, he was very quickly shut up)

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Australia is under the control of the globalists (NWO, banksters, elites, Bilderbergers - Rotschilds, Rockerfellers - call them what you like).

Australia is very well and tightly controlled just like the US - its media is just as pathetic.

If you live in Australia - and can't see that the govt is a bunch of NWO puppets, then look harder.

I guess I can say 'good work OP' - but it is such old news to me that its tiring pointing it out.

The entire western world is under control. That also includes South Korea and Japan.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Hey mods,

Can you leave poppoppop's post for a little while. Just in the name of objectivity.

Hey poppoppop, what's the deal? What censorship are you talking about.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by mrwiffler

Since when should spam be viewed objectively?

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Kevin Rudd, the prime minister of this country...his wife...how did she become a multi-multi millionaire ?

According to LabourNet - a Trade Union Website - therefore buddies of the Labour Party, in 2002, mentioned there were scams taking place by JobNetwork Providers and asked job seekers to offer up information on a " Dob in a JobNetwork Provider who is scamming" phone line.

The beauty of this information is, Liberal were in power at the time, and in 2002 no one would have known that a future Prime Ministers wife would be a person who made multi millions of dollars through JobNetwork and other employment agencies.

The irony!!

Phone-In to Report Job Network Scams

Date: 22 February 2002

On Friday March 1, 2002 StandUp! will hold a phone-in to hear from jobseekers who have been misled or exploited by fake 'jobs' or 'training' organised by some Job Network Providers (JNP)'s and/or their labour hire companies.

In 2001, JNP Leonie Green and Associates was reported for placing jobseekers into fake temporary 'jobs, such as bogus 'market research' so that the agency could obtain placement payments of up to $400 per jobseeker from the government.

Over $200 000 was improperly obtained by this company in the scam and although monies have been repaid, Leonie Green and Associates continues to practice as a Job Network Provider.

StandUp! wishes to hear from jobseekers who have been offered fake jobs, promised training which turned out to be bogus, or experienced other unethical treatment from any Job Network Provider.

Many individuals who have been burnt by Job Network Providers are afraid to come forward and complain, as the JNP may still have the power to recommend them for a punitive breach by Centrelink which can reduce or stop their income.

labor.net.au...

Although they focus on this one person who got caught, it was a known rort that many jobseekers were more than aware of.
Jobs advertised that didn't exist . The advertised jobs being lure to only get people on their books.

Also, if an unemployed person on their books FOUND THEIR OWN JOB they got a job finding payment of up to a few thousand dollars.
This scam was harder to prove as during checks to see if an unemployed person was still looking for work, if the person said on the phone I now have a job, unbeknown to them - which is why it is hard to prove - the JN provider then put in and claimed the job finding fee for that individual.

Of course, I'm not saying that Reine was involved in any scams, but the scams were pretty systematic and went on for a while...and according to the information 3rd item below, Raines company supplied 1/3 of all Job Network Agencies .

PM Archive - Tuesday, 24 July , 2001 00:00:00
Reporter: Alexandra Kirk
MARK COLVIN: The Federal Government has commissioned an independent inquiry into its $3 billion part-privatised job network, and moved to stop employment agencies claiming fees for so called 'phantom jobs'. All job agency contracts are being changed to improve the scheme's integrity after a departmental inquiry uncovered some questionable practices and urged contract conditions be tightened.

The Employment Minister, Tony Abbott, says the government is moving expeditiously to ensure the public has confidence in the system but the Opposition says it's an admission that the job network's been open to rorting. Alexandra Kirk reports from Canberra.

www.abc.net.au...

And...

Jul 25, 2001 (The Courier-Mail

ABIX via COMTEX) -- The Australian Government has announced a major overhaul of its $A3bn Job Network labour market program. On 24 July 2001, Australian Employment Services Minister, Mal Brough, said Job Network members will no longer be paid if they place job seekers in their own organisations, or "split" a job to create several short-term jobs. The changes come after claims Job Network members abused the system to earn lucrative returns. Under the alleged scheme, Job Network members hired employees for the minimum 15 hours needed to receive government funds.

www.allbusiness.com...

So how many millions were made off the backs of the unemployed before this enquiry?

The more you read the deeper it goes.....

In 1988 she founded Thérèse Rein and Associates, later Ingeus. This international employment services agency assists jobseekers, in particular long-term unemployed people, enter the workforce. Along with many others, Ingeus has taken on the role after the Howard Government abolished Commonwealth Employment Service (CES), whose functions passed into the private sector.[7]

In 2005 Ingeus had revenues of $175 million and employed 1300 people in 66 offices in Australia, Britain, France and Germany. It was the third-largest provider of services to the Australian federal Government's Job Network agency.

Now Therese's agency was International and surprise, surprise, Rudd wants to let in International Employment Agencies into the Job Provider industry.....

ON Tony Abbotts own website is an article sourced from the Telegraph about Rudd wanting to let in untried International Job Agencies....

According to Tony Abbott....
April 2009

For some reason, the Government is keen to see
overseas employment agencies, without a track record here, displace proven high performing operators. Many of the sacked localProviders are charities and not for profit organisations such as Wesley Mission which used it's surplus to fund services to the homeless and other marganlised groups.

However, Tony Abbott was quick to say that he doesn't know or believe that Therese Rein will profit from this but does say....

My understanding is that she no longer has Job Network bussiness in Australia so should be unaffected by the JobNetwork tender. I gather she's seeking to expand into the U.K and Europe.
Conversely, UK firms are seeking to do JN work here in Australia and are said to have won significant business under the new tender.

www.tonyabbott.com.au...

Either way, Therese Reins accumlation of wealth through government funds via JobNetwork which supplied 1/3 of Job Networks Providers while her husband was a government employee is suspicious anyway and wouldn't wash anywhere else but here IMO.

As for Rudd being a British Intelligence plant.
It's been said in the media here that it seems that Rudd is fishing for main position at the NWO table, so I wouldn't be surprised at all.

Whether he'll sell Australia down the river to accomplish his goals, guess it's a wait and see.

[edit on 1-11-2009 by Flighty]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
As we all know, Rudd is a former Diplomat.

And diplomats work hand in glove with the spook agencies.

They need to know what is going on behind the scenes in order to do their job as a diplomat. Nothing at all wrong with that, it is how the World works.

But that in no way proves that he is now subject to any type of control or obligation now that he is Prime Minister.

Judge the man by his actual deeds and accomplishments.

Speculation is just speculation, unless some skeleton emerges from the closet.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
He's probably been blackmailed by Kissinger.

top topics

join