It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Frankenstien labs at Area 51

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I watched a documentry called Alien 51 a few nights back and they spoke about Area 51 (or Alien 51 as they called it) having underground labs where they would have varying forms of half alien half human species in varying states of gestation and using various forms of incubators. Does anyone have anymore infomation on this.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by cenasangel

I believe they are refering to Dulce Base. The Dulce conspiracy has been done to death on ATS.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
i would doubt it.

unless they had a steady source of aliens...i wouldnt think that theyd want to ruin them.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Yeh 'YourForever' is right, thats Dulce Base you are referring too.

From various sources I've read and watched, Area 51 is where the Government stores most of the ''experimental/prototype'' technology that they have retrieved from Extra-terrestrials and so forth.

Dulce Base is supposedly operated by both Extra-Terrestrials and Humans. It is where Humans are given the right to experiment on Alien technology, in exchange for the Alien visitors or to preform various experiments on Humans (which are according to an ex-security guard for the facility, Human being which have been kidnapped from various places on the globe and are taken to the base).

Just look up Dulce Base on the internet, you'll find something. But just remember that its existence isn't confirmed, and that some believe its a bunch of crap. I personally believe it exists, but that's just me.

I'm thinking about going to visit the area's around Dulce and Area 51, since I do not know of any 'secret-military/alien' bases around New Zealand lol

Da Maori

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Me too..... that would be so cool

top topics

join