It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXPOSED: The US Presidents Family Tree

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
What are the odds? Just a coincidence? I am not so sure.

Burkes Peerage - Considered as the foremost authority of aristocratic lineage and one of the most recognised names in genealogy
www.burkespeerage.com...

Kymatica References
www.talismanicidols.org...

Ancestry.com
Largest for-profit genealogy company in the world
www.ancestry.com...

[edit on 31-10-2009 by Epitaph25]

[edit on 31-10-2009 by Epitaph25]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Yep I've heard something to this effect before. Just another reason to believe that there is an elite class that does run the show. I'm surprised that this even got out into the msm. The next question would have to be if its something benevolent to this world... or not...

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Thanks for bringing this up
I remember watching a show I think it was on the History channel if I remember correctly, some guy saying that Presidents are not elected by vote, they are selected by blood.

The Kymatica References link doesn't work.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleObserver

Thanks for pointing it out. I've fixed the link. Cheers!!!

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
this makes me wonder if many Americans aren't related to each other, and to presidents, nobility etc. I wonder if we took any random American and traced their lineage would we find some surprising relations? just a thought...

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Do you know who YOUR ninth cousin once removed is? Any of them?

Eventually a prolific family will be related to many many many people. Directly.

Are you sure that what your are noticing isn't a trend to look into? That perhaps there are some core traits of people drawn to politics and leadership, and that those traits can be tied to genetics?

I "do" genealogy. I've got a smattering of alot of things. Famous suffragettes, indian princess, assassins, bootleggers, moles, bankers,bastard aristocrats, artists, farmers, orphans, musicians, masons, soldiers, slaves....and that's what I've got with one entire direct connection buried by 4 governments.

I'm literally every-woman, and I am related to some people in the US government. And I don't even live in the US.

You might not be noticing what you think you are. Some of us are just industrious, smart, a little crazy and fertile. What we are ends up everywhere.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Good point. However, I still wonder if you find anything unusual about all of them belonging to secret societies.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Not really. People like to have special secrets, and participate in mysteries.

The "secret" part is often misunderstood about these groups, and the concept of "mystery" is about the message and not the GOALS.

Then again, I know quite a few people in "mystery" groups and likely that takes some of the whoa-scary factor out of it for me.

I favour greater regulation around lobbying. Secret societies could fall into that category - and in that case I would like to see their ability to lobby brought under a common regulation.

new topics

top topics

join