It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everything that is wrong in America today is entirely Bush's fault

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by orang
2. Over 50,000 American war hero dead and 100s of 1000s of severely wounded in Viet Nam because cowards like Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz, Ashcroft and other Ho Chi Minh supporters refused to help out.

Whoa, so let me get this straight. The dead and wounded in Vietnam did not come from miss management, political influence in strategy, piss-poor Army tactics, French/UN fumbling, and little Vietnamese support had nothing to do with the deaths of US servicemen.

It comes down to a few no name people who didn't go?

Talk about a STREEEEEEEEEETCH.

[Edited on 19-5-2004 by KrazyJethro]

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by orang

I am using this board to prevent two things that have occurred during my life time from happening again in America:

Considering the fact that neither of you two give a damn about these things occurring again,
Someone Has to Stick Up For America and The American Military, AND THAT'S WHAT ANTI-NEOCONS ARE FOR.

First of all, you aren't doing ANYTHING here but shooting your MOUTH off. I ask you for a source of your quote, or a simple smidge of actual information instead of your vociferous pontification, and all I get is more of the same. Bold statements, no truth.

Second, your moronic statement shows how you simply shoot you mouth off with no regard for the truth what so ever. You don't even KNOW the truth, and here is the ABSOLUTE PROOF of that. You said....

Considering the fact that neither of you two give a damn about these things occurring again, Someone Has to Stick Up For America and The American Military, AND THAT'S WHAT ANTI-NEOCONS ARE FOR.

I DO give a damn about this country, because I AM IN THE US MILITARY AND HAVE BEEN FOR THE LAST 20+ YEARS!!! And let me tell you, with your effed' up view on the world, I SURE AS HELL don't want or NEED the likes of YOU sticking up for ME!!!

Now, next time you go off half cocked, and by the posts I have read that's pretty much every time you post, you should perhaps do some research, eh?

My father had a saying you should heed...

"It's better to keep your mouth shut and let people THINK your a moron, than to open it and remove all doubt..."

Of you I have no doubt....

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyJethro

Originally posted by Bout Time

...but then cuts his own initiative off at the knees by under funding it to the tune of $9.4 Billion !!!!!!!

Yeah, because we all know how throwing money at a problem is the way to fix it.

Can't get health insurance? We'll give it to you.
Can't make any money to live because you have no skills? We'll support you.
Can't pay for all the kids you spawned because 7-11 was too damn far and you just had to get your rocks off now rather than 10 mins from now? We'll help you out.

Can't take personal responcibility in a country of lame ass finger pointing assholes?

Call the DNC.

Bush is a member of the DNC? It was his plan, he set the figure, it garnered bipartisan support, and then he did not fund it?
I can see the standard Conservative rant applying , KJ, but this is all of his design & doing, so your rant doesn't make sense.
Putting funds into play in needed areas, which that fairy tale was going to do, is not throwing money at a problem - it's leveling the playing field.
I don't think teachers need to be out earned by McDonald's night managers.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Yeah, because we all know how throwing money at a problem is the way to fix it.
Can't get health insurance? We'll give it to you.
Can't make any money to live because you have no skills? We'll support you
quote KrazyJethro

84 billion for iraq???? sounds like throwing (away) money at a problem to me....all by your friendly conservative republicans...

cant fight for yourself???(iraq).... republicans are more that happy to throw my money at you

Its ok for us to give or money to iraq for free...but its not ok for us to give money to our own people

Can't pay for all the kids you spawned because 7-11 was too damn far and you just had to get your rocks off now rather than 10 mins from now? We'll help you out. quote KrazyJethro

about to not be able to have an abortion to stop the pregnancy because republicans think they control everybodies morals

hypocrit?? ya you are one

[Edited on 19-5-2004 by McGotti]

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Bush has screwed up ALOT, but he can't be to blame for every single problem in the U.S.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by McGotti
84 billion for iraq???? sounds like throwing (away) money at a problem to me....all by your friendly conservative republicans...

Its ok for us to give or money to iraq for free...but its not ok for us to give money to our own people

Just because I targeted the DNC with that, doesn't automatically mean I am for this war and am a stonch republican. So get off my nuts first of all. I don't want this war AND I don't want government handouts (not that public education is). The education system needs major overhauling, but people keep thinking more money will help. Underfunding is not nearly the bulk of the problem in education.

about to not be able to have an abortion to stop the pregnancy because republicans think they control everybodies morals

Awesome, no more abortions? I'd kiss the first person who told me the news the day that came. But hey man, it's ok. To have a society that is completely without morals would be the goal right?

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Orang, are you real? Is this forum even happening?

Please remember that there are far more forces at work than simply President Bush.

There is a House of Representatives, a Senate, the Supreme Court...
If you're going to gripe about the economy, why not drag the Fed or Alan Greenspan into it?
Orang, are you honestly shortsighted enough to not recognise that the running of the US Government is multifaceted? While Bush may be at the forefront of the mud slinging, when push comes to shove, he really has very little power, other than Presidential veto.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyJethro

Just because I targeted the DNC with that, doesn't automatically mean I am for this war and am a stonch republican. So get off my nuts first of all. I don't want this war AND I don't want government handouts (not that public education is). The education system needs major overhauling, but people keep thinking more money will help. Underfunding is not nearly the bulk of the problem in education.

Awesome, no more abortions? I'd kiss the first person who told me the news the day that came. But hey man, it's ok. To have a society that is completely without morals would be the goal right?

Are you jesus or something sir?? you think you have the master plan or something???Jesus told you and the other conservatives what he wanted??

Didnt god make us with free will??? what part of FREE WILL did you forget??

Better or worse.....people using force to impose THIER PERSONAL BELIEFS seems to go against gods teachings..

'Thou shall not judge...they that judge shall be judged more harshly by god on the day of judgement..'

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   
This could be the worst thread EVER.......

Yeah - we've got ourselves a winner here

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Are you jesus or something sir?? you think you have the master plan or something???Jesus told you and the other conservatives what he wanted??

Didnt god make us with free will??? what part of FREE WILL did you forget??

Better or worse.....people using force to impose THIER PERSONAL BELIEFS seems to go against gods teachings..

'Thou shall not judge...they that judge shall be judged more harshly by god on the day of judgement..'

WHOA, CRACK SMOKER.

What the hell are you talking about. Read the liniage of my posts. I never bring god or religion into anything unless someone is having that kind of discussion.

But you did get the catchphrase of self-justification...

Judgement.

You are too funny.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Woa there, Jethro, the problem wasn't Army mismanagement, it had a lot to do with McNamara microsupervising that which he did not understand!

Not to mention the fact we weren't wupposed to win the war. It was controlled by the U.N. more than the citizenry understand, and the Soviets made sure the Chinese and Vietnamese knew what we were planning.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 05:43 PM
link   
jezz man...you are a hypocrit...I dont even think you know what you write..or at least you seem to forget within a few seconds...

no crack and yes I can be funny sometimes...just make sure you take my nutz out of your mouth before you talk ok??

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   
THREE FACTS proving everything I say are:

1. Wal-Mart is encouraged by Bush Neoconism to SUPPORT [COLOR=DarkRed]CHINESE COMMUNISM[/COLOR] BY OUTSOURCING AMERICAN JOBS AND MANUFACTURING.

2. The Bush Family started down the road to Fascism before WWII when Bush's Grandfather joined in a business agreement with Adolf Hitler, that led to Crimes Against Humanity.

3. [I]HOUSE OF BUSH, HOUSE OF SAUD [/I] documents the Bush Family sellout of America to the Sauds for scores of years for world power and unlimited wealth.

[Edited on 19-5-2004 by orang]

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   
NUTS!!! (same as General McAulaugh said to the Nazi General demanding his surrender at Bastogne, this answer applies to discussions with you Neoconzis today).

The #1 FACT IS:

THE BUSH FAMILY HAS A HISTORY OF THE GREATEST RECORD OF TREASON FOR OIL WEALTH AND WORLD POWER IN AMERICAN HISTORY, INCLUDING SELLOUTS OF AMERICA TO HITLER, SAUD, AND HO CHI MINH BEFORE 2000 TO EXPORTING AMERICAN JOBS AND MANUFACTURING TO CHINESE COMMUNISM TODAY.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Orange, I'm sure there must be something resembling a sentient idea in all this swill you've posted. Really, I do. But you get so bogged down in this whiny, ad-homonim rhetoric that whatever - however miniscule - point you are attempting to make is totally annihilated in the name of blatant idiocy.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by mauskov

It's all documented on Google, far too much for me to document each time I state the FACTS.

Try "Google Search" including:

"WWII Bush and Hitler"

"Bush and Saud Families"

"Bush Viet Nam War Record"

"Bush Exporting Jobs To China"

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Again, are you so stupid as to not be able to do anything but claim your thoughts as "facts" without anything more than your words placed in bold type? BTW, you must be new to forums as anyone who has been around can tell you, bold type makes you look like an idiot looking for attention, which is what I suspect.

As far as using a great man's words, you are no fine general, nor are you a Founding Father, no matter how much you attempt to invoke their words.

Try and learn how to discuss thoughts properly and logically, or go disgrace some other place. So far, you are nothing but a toy with which members here enjoy playing!

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by mauskov
But you get so bogged down in this ... rhetoric...

Sorry, but isn't rhetoric the art of [public] speaking? Since when have you heard a politician shout "NUTS!!!!!!!"?

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Feck me ! - I don't particularly like Bush but to be fair there was a lot wrong before he took power.
His Administration has a lot to answer for, but only for the things that have gone wrong since he became President. To blame him for things that happened before is just ludicrous.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 09:15 PM
link   
When a new administration takes over they inheret all the problems of the country they are in charge of.
Bush has inherited all the things wrong with the U.S.
They are his problems now.
By not fixing any of them, he could be said to be "responsible" by lack of action and irresponsibility.
He has also created a whole new and more dangerous set of problems that Americans will have to deal with long after he has gone.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join