It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People are starting to die...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

side effects will happen, like i said many times before
they don't always start right away.

I don't buy your claim

if you did take the H1N1 shot then your a sheep.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

side effects will happen, like i said many times before
they don't always start right away.

I don't buy your claim

I'm a "sheep" because I have asthma, and an autoimmune disease that puts me at heightened risk for complications from even so much as the common cold? I apologize if I have in ANY way offended you or your point of view, but you don't know me, or what I go through every single time I get sick with a cold, let alone the flu. I become ill for months at a time. Yes, I took the vaccine; both the seasonal flu shot, and the novel 2009 H1N1 shot. I had to stand in line for hours to get it, so I should know.

And no, I have yet to develop ANY side effects other than those I described, which are quite common (malaise, sleepiness, and fatigue) all of which have subsided.

I fully support everyone making informed decisions FOR THEMSELVES and refraining from forcing their own point of view on others. I neither endorse nor deny the efficacy or safety of these vaccines for anyone other than myself. That, a sheep, does not make me.

Thanks.

[edit on 11/1/2009 by AceWombat04]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

No you are a sheep and played like a fiddle. I think it is very odd that when we expect vaccine shortages, all of a sudden we have massive numbers of people who will refuse the vaccine. It is an engineered mindset you have there! I bet it sucks finding out you cant have the vaccine even if you wanted it. Of cource you guys dont want it anyway, so what does it matter.

They know exactly how to play any angle in their favor! Hell it’s a pretty exacting science! People are so very amendable to rhetoric!

The swine flu numbers are fudged, and way way below the actual numbers! It is undeniable! It is a killer plain and simple! There is nothing mild about it! Oh yeah and 2009 is the first year in history to have a drop in Medicare claims!

www.science4dummies.com...

www.thaindian.com...

www.sciencedaily.com...

www.newscientist.com...

But 36,000 die of seasonal flu!! Bull#, According to the CDC's own numbers, influenza was listed as the underlying cause on just 849 death certificates in 2006, the most recent year available. online.wsj.com... In 2001, the government said that there were only about 280 deaths from flu.

The CDC uses indirect modeling methods to estimate the number of deaths associated with influenza. Thus the much publicised figure of 36,000 is not an actual count of yearly flu deaths, as widely reported in both the lay and scientific press, but an estimate - generated by a model - of flu-associated death.

This estimate came from a 2003 study published in the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA), which looked at the 1990-91 through the 1998-99 flu seasons [10]. Statistical modeling was used to estimate how many flu-related deaths occurred among people whose underlying cause of death on their death certificate was listed as a respiratory or circulatory disease. During these years, the number of estimated deaths ranged from 17,000 to 52,000.

Here is the data from 2006 (The CDC clearly lumps influenza and pneumonia together for their tally.)

Number of deaths in 2006 from influenza: 846
Number of deaths in 2006 from pneumonia: 55,477
Number of estimated deaths from the CDC influenza model: 56,326

I can only find this on a cached page from Google. It is the statistics from the National Center for Health Statistics. I have a copy of the page saved if this link stops working. (The link didn’t post right so just copy and paste)
74.125.93.132/search?q=cache:O_VZUPGdT88J:nchspressroom.wordpress.com/2009/04/29/data-on-deaths-due-to-influenza/+influenza+death+rates&cd=1&hl=en&ct= clnk&gl=us

Talk about a parody with the story “The Emperor’s new clothes”. You people are blind to things that are so obvious it is mind boggling. You have such a distrust of the government, yet you backup their obviously fudged numbers emphatically? Jesus man!!

Oh and you should never trust Fox News, they are part of the machine. The attacks on Fox News meant to sway the discontented masses trust to that news outlet? You understand now!

P.S. my whole family got the vaccine, but only after I heard of two people who I knew from years ago die from Swine. Neither was a confirmed death the local news said one, a healthy 28 year old male just died in his sleep. I had family members who had swine and, they all thought their time was up. All said they have never been so sick! My sister in law passed out while driving, and when the cops got there she was talking nonsense, she said she spent a week in bed talking to God because she knew her time was up. I have heard of others hacking up blood. A 6 year old child from my nephews school died. Never expect the media to report these things, they might be liable if they were wrong etc. Media Blackout of 1918

That said, you won’t likely die but man its gonna be rough! Anyone you hear say I had swine and it was nothing, is either one lucky SOB or misdiagnosed. It is bad to the bone my friend!

[edit on 1-11-2009 by Donkey_Dean]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by total newbie
Just my opinion here. I don't agree. Man made or not, some natural substances could still work. Get some Vitamin D in you and don't worry.

I trust Vitamin E more than vitamin c or d. Because it's a natural blood thinner. Meaning blood can travel faster to the site of injury or infection.

Of course, you'll need all three.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by PenandSword
Vaccines are a fraud. If you look at who and what established the practice you'd understand completely it's purpose.

Come on people, this is a conspiracy website, you should know what the truth is already.

I'll give you a hint. Rockefeller. Now go hunt.

I guarantee that if there was a conspiracy behind the swine flu that it would only be bad for the people who did not get immunized. Why? Because if the swine flu (assuming it exists) doesn't kill you, then the next virus the government creates to kill anyone who didn't take the swine flu vaccine will. The government will keep alive only those that submit.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by eldard

Your body knows how to fight it, trouble comes if your immune system is already impaired or fighting other viruses or bacteria at the same time. Plain old strenuous exercise is also a good immunity booster.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I see a lot of people on ATS screaming about "the vaccine is gonna kill us" and "the vaccine is a population reduction conspiracy by TPTB" etc. What if the virus itself is the population reduction conspiracy and we (very likely to criticise goverments perhaps sometimes overly paranoid and prepared to not take the vaccine) could be one of the main targets?

Just a thought...most likely BS but well...

Anyway, earlier I filled in a survey for YouGov about the provision of state services in the UK. One of the questions asked if I was aware of "Vaccine Damage Payments". I was not, but it sparked my curiosity and after a swift Googling, I came across this...

You may be able to get a Vaccine Damage Payment if you are severely disabled and your disability was caused by vaccination against any of these diseases:

diphtheria
tetanus
pertussis (whooping cough)
poliomyelitis
measles
mumps
rubella (German measles)
tuberculosis (TB)
haemophilus influenzae type B (HIB)
meningococcal group C (meningitis C)
pneumococcal infection
human papillomavirus

pandemic influenza A (H1N1) 2009 (swine flu)
smallpox (up to 1 August 1971)

I haven't had the vaccine. Based on some of the stuff I've read on here and being one of us occasionally overly paranoid types I had been unlikely to get it. Having seen that I definitely won't get it unless they have a gun to my head! Am I being paranoid? Well, the UK government have always dragged their heels when it comes to paying out compensation to people (for example they've been avoiding paying soldiers who suffered radiation related problems after nuclear testing since the 50's, saying a scientific link has yet to be proven - pathetic!) yet on that list is the H1N1 vaccine so they obviously know there is something potentially wrong with it.

I'm out!

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

I'd suggest that if your friends were really friends, they
would listen to your concerns, instead of preventing you speaking by hanging up on you.

It's one thing to not believe you, it's another to not listen to you.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by nightmarehalo

WHAT??! W H A T !!!!?

Do you really think large numbers of the population being 'culled' in the name of depopulation is "a noble cause"??!

What the hell are you on?

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by dtice

That's a good point dtice.

I have to admit, that i hadn't noticed the lack of cold and flu remedy adverts.

But now you mention it, you're correct. I have not seen a single advert for hot lemon drinks, powders, menthol drops etc etc. This time of year, almost every other advert is Pharma trying to peddle it's overpriced wares, but nothing.

Well spotted.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Do you think if people start getting angry about the vaccines killing people they will want to shut down the clinics and be stopped by the National Guard after all their "drills" about protecting the clinics from angry people. You still want to pretend that the government is innocent. It is time for people to wake up and start to take responsibility for what their government does

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   
1,000 deaths a week in the UK

It seems the authority, especially in the United States, know something we don't.

If the entire US population was infected by Swine Flu, based on the current fatality rate, a potential death toll of 3,000,000. And, if we have mandatory vaccination - the entire population is exposed.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Donkey_Dean

You are living in cloud cuckoo land..my friend.

'They' have been hyping this virus from the start to mega proportions.

If, as you contend this is to somehow downplay the actual seriousness of this strain, then my contention is they are doing one hell of a bad job at it!!

Everyone in authority has been pushing this agenda from sending live H5N1 virus to European labs, as vaccines to 'accidentally' releasing vials of experimental virus cultures on a busy, packed commuter train in Europe.

Oh, and you know that the 'novel' H1N1 vaccine was patented the year PRECEDING the outbreak in Mexico, and the said release on a European train?

You and everyone else must act on their own conscience and make an informed decision what their own course of action regarding this situation will be.

But don't spout rubbish to support you choice to get the pharma crap shoved into your bloodstream.

Every year, tens of thousands of people DIE from flu and flu related conditions such as Pneumonia infections brought on by contracting the flu.

A 'good' or mild flu year, will result in perhaps 10,000 deaths, a 'bad' flu year might kill as many as 50,000 yearly. Yes, this includes secondary infections, brought about by being compromised by the flu virus.

The numbers of swine flu deaths are virtually non existent when compared to seasonal flu and related complication deaths.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightmarehalo
I guarantee that if there was a conspiracy behind the swine flu that it would only be bad for the people who did not get immunized. Why? Because if the swine flu (assuming it exists) doesn't kill you, then the next virus the government creates to kill anyone who didn't take the swine flu vaccine will. The government will keep alive only those that submit.

I guess if it depends on your point of view. I dont value life enough to submit to living under fascism.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

I'm sorry, but you are wrong. In 1918, world population was app. 1.8 billion. Spanish flu during that time period killed between 50 million and 100 million people. That's roughly between 1 out of 36 and 1 out of 180 people. We are nowhere near those rates with H1N1. Not even close.

But I do agree with people in here who are saying that the numbers of people dying are being manipulated and distorted - probably by big pharma.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Why are we so upset and worried? Flu only is contracted in cold climates and with the global warming and the polar bears losing their coat due to the effects of global warming...Why the concern over getting any flu bug? Is it 80 degrees in Denver right now? No virus can grow in this global warming climate of ours.

Keep listening to the main stream media and the government.

Vaccines do harm..we know this! I remember back in the 1980's my grandmother rest her soul got a flu shot...no one asked her if she was allergic to eggs, Just if she was allergic to any medications...She got the flu shot and wond up in ICU and nearly died.

My daughter (before I woke up) got her immunizations and went into convulsions and nearly died after one of the childhood shots .

Prio to the 1980's no one ever heard of Autism. It didn't exsist. Not until they increased the dosage of childhood vaccines from 10 to 24 i believe is the number.
Now we have this infliction on our children.

Gulf war....what did they inject in those troops. ? My brother in law was there, went in a father and husband wanting to defend his country he loved, came out another person. Actually he never came home. left his family, they couldnt get him to come home to his mothers funeral. They found him living in a cabin in the hills.

Now we have ADD and ADHD.....wonder where that came from? Dont get caught without your shots!

We have a different color care ribbon for every disease now, fine people race, walk and run for a cure....enormous amounts of money are raised...yet no cure will ever be found.

Who of you remembers the Jerry lewis telethon? Well news break! Jerrys kids aren't kids any longer their not cured either...they still are in wheel chairs or deceased.

Just sit back in your easy chair and watch the TV commercials...the drug warning side effects...Sure makes you want to run to the doctor and get that drug eh?

Somethings wrong in this country....Deadly wrong. Somethings wrong right now. Yes mercury is found in this H1N1.....among aother dangerous ingredients.

My worry is not the swine flu nor the bird flu...My worry is for those who believe in their hearts they are doing the right thing and get that shot or spray

How many deaths will take place? what new disease will emerge from this? New diseases so the big drug companies can develop new drugs...

Pregnant women? kids? elderly?, The poor?, ( population control? Well if the new health care bill goes into effect...Guess what...the poor will die, the elderly too...the kids will be crippled...cant sue them on this H1N1...The babies in the woumb? Presto a new disease...worse then Autism. Hows that for population control folks?

Pandemic? National emergency? You bet we are in a state of national emergency.....

We the people? I think not.....We the lab rats.

Sorry for the long posting

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Not conclusive, however thought-provoking read: Toxic Ingredients in the Arepanrix H1N1 Vaccine Harm Your Health

I think it's incumbant upon us all to read/research all we can, discuss with loved ones and arrive at a wellness strategy that we think is best for us. I don't think it does any good whatsoever to second-guess those that have already chosen, or to make claims that are unsubstantiated.

Be safe. Perhaps best to choose your strategy now, while you have a choice, before the situation is upon you, and choices become few.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
"Most of us may not care if we die by our own stupidity just because we didn't trust science enough to get an immunization. You may die if you get an immunization. You may die if you don't get an immunization. But what if you infected somebody that ended up dying because you were too stupid to get an immunization for yourself?

If it is a conspiracy to get rid of a large portion of the population through immunizations at least you die together for a nobel cause.

Research will tell you that the more we fight viruses with immunizations the stronger they will come back after mutation. It's just like fighting forest fires."

I'm sorry but you contradict yourself so many times that it's difficult to know where you stand - unless that's your intent.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Eat a diet full of lots of organic fresh produce and you won't have to worry about vaccines, swine flu or dying.... The government could "engineer" a thousand different kind of viruses but none are gonna effect me

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by faithkeeper

I very much agree. The vaccines and the poisons in our diets are the most likely suspects for the increased number of medical issues we have today. The society is making people sick in so many ways, and the parents are not seeing the connections.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join