It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton calls Israeli concessions "unprecedented"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Clinton calls Israeli concessions "unprecedented"

news.yahoo.com

JERUSALEM – U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton said Saturday that Israel is making "unprecedented" concessions on West Bank settlement construction.

The Palestinians have said they will not return to peace talks with Israel unless it halts all settlement building.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Even Obama's Secretary of State is acknowledging that Israel has done more than they ever have in an attempt to restart the peace talks while the Palestinians refuse to come back to the table.

No matter what Israel does, the Palestinians will find excuses not to negotiate.

I bet the anti-Israel lobby on this site will claim that its typical American pro-Israel bias; however, even impartial observers will admit that since Obama has taken office, it has been anything but business as usual in American-Israeli relations.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 31-10-2009 by finemanm]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
more waste of time rubbish

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I for one am sick of hearing about "THE HOLY LAND" all the time...

There are LOTS of other nations with problems...

They should just kick everyone out and let NO ONE have it.
Problem solved...?

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by finemanm

Israel make concessions on settlements are you joking they should get off palestinian land all together that would be a concession but this dose not surprise me we can all see peace will never happen over there because what the palestinians want Israel will never do simple.

THANKYOU

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Do what my mom always did, in this sort of situation, when my brother and I got into arguments over things...

*picks up the choclate bar, and splits it down the middle*

NO EXCEPTION!?

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
The Palestinians don't want concessions, they want their land back. Besides, Israel is not making any strives... where in the world did Hillary derive that conclusion? Those Zionists don't want peace, they want everything as is their greedy nature. Most people in Israel are Europeans and should go back to their native land and solve the problem, that is the point everyone is trying to make. The fact that half of the people cannot survive in that land without sunscreen says a lot. If you can't naturally survive in a land you probably don't belong there. Europe for Europeans and Palestine for the native Semites who don't need to use sunscreen... that's how I see it.

[edit on 31-10-2009 by TSawyer]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I made an unprecedented concession to have dinner at a Sushi Restaurant last night.

I had steak!

Enough said.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by mars1

Israel make concessions on settlements are you joking they should get off palestinian land all together that would be a concession but this dose not surprise me we can all see peace will never happen over there because what the palestinians want Israel will never do simple.

THANKYOU

To all of these people saying that Israel should just give it all back, I give you this question... Should The United States give Texas back to Mexico? After all both were claimed during war, if you say it's different then you're being a hypocrite, just because it was then vs now doesn't mean it's any different. Aside from rockets shooting across the border, why does the border even matter? It's an imaginary line that separates two cultures that are virtually identical. No one needs to make concessions, they just need to wake up and realize they are fighting over something that doesn't even matter; if Palestine would stop shooting at Israel, then Israel would stop...if Israel would stop bombing Palestine, then Palestinians would probably stop. It all comes down to governance, Israel has a military that they can control and stop at will, Palestine has no real military, but instead have militant groups that they can't in their right mind control. Solution: Both governments ban together to go after these militants. The border doesn't matter, the violence and poverty that occurs because of it does...

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
OK......here is my prediction on the Middle East (drum role and fanfare)....

This will never, ever be worked out where both sides are happy....there has not been "peace" in the Middle East...EVER....History is full of problems from this part of the world and it will not stop....EVER...you can write off this part of the world getting along, it ain't gonna happen now because it never has....even a blind person can see this will not end...EVER

Just call be Nostradamus.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by yellowcard

This is totally different they can not even stop building settlements on more palestinian land like i said before there will not be peace over there i wish there was because this has gone on long enuff do you not think this is so

THANKYOU

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Here's a novel idea, why can't they just simply live in the same area, equal under law. No 'this neighborhood' or 'that settlement'. Why can't they all act like grown ups?

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by yellowcard

I know you wish the Palestinians had this mindset... but its their land, they DON'T share this perspective... they want it all... the Zionists should give them all. Zionism has no prefix in the 21th century. It's not like these wealthy Europeans are nomadic people who come in good peace... the Palestinians were not even consulted when this Zionism business got off its foot. Like I said most of the influx of Zionists have homelands in Europe, the Palestinians were born in that land and do not know anywhere else. Peace is possible, its just stubborn Europeans do not want to recognise that they do not belong.

All Palestinians are not Jews so I don't see how the world can go ahead and create a "Jewish State" in the midst of those people. It's like Muslims coming to America, infiltrating our government, then installing Shariah Law... even though not all Americans are Muslims. The difference is the Americans will be able to fight back... those Palestinians were never able to fight back, and the world still refuses to level the playing field. Oh and comparing the apartheid State of Israel with the creation of America is lame, it's not even a good analogy... this is the 21st century...compare the apartheid State of Israel with its rightful class, the apartheid State of South Africa. That was not received well, neither should the apartheid State of Israel.

[edit on 31-10-2009 by TSawyer]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Jadette

That is a good idea but i think there is too much hate that in realty it would not work but if it ever could it is a good idea.

THANKYOU

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TSawyer

For your information - 70 percent of Israeli Jews were born in Israel. So they are not "Europeans". And your comment about sunscreen deserves its place in hall of fame. Really.
Forbidding "Native Semites" from using sun screen of course fits general greedy genocidal Zionist schemes, but alas - it is not so.
Skin cancer is a threat to Israeli Arabs too and they are using sun screen protection. I guess they have to leave to Europe too.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

Ethnically-wise, they are Europeans... even if they were born in the apartheid State of Israel. Hell will freeze over if you think you can convince anyone that those blondies are native to that land.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TSawyer

Blondies? Have you ever actually seen a Jew? Sure, we come in all shapes and sizes, and some of us have blond hair, but most of us have dark hair, eyes, and even skin. Ask Hitler, thats how he differentiated us from the ideal Airan race.

Anyway, comparing Israel to South Africa is a nice trick you Jew haters have adopted. How about comparing Palestinians to the Sudanese Muslims who kill NATIVE AFRICANS like genocidal maniacs in Darfur? The Sudanese Muslims should all go back to the UAE, or Saudi Arabia, or where ever they came from before taking over Sudan and killing all the Africans who have resided there for generations.

Edit to add: Why is everyone so stingy with the flags? I need more flags to level up, I got all the other criteria.

[edit on 31-10-2009 by finemanm]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   

I hope you are not referring to me as a Jew hater because that is not true i hate the Israeli government for doing what they are doing not the Jewish people there is a difference.
This is why i feel hesitant to post in this type of thread sometimes there is too much anger in them like i said i hope you were not referring to me.

THANKYOU

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TSawyer

Since you are first to discover new "European ethnic" group and among the first to pile all Israelis there - i will disclose this secret , most kept secret of all apartheidal Israeli secrets: there are very very very very few natural blonds in Israel. So Israeli add to their criminal sun screen habit a genocidal hair color. Shhh. Do not tell anyone.

[edit on 31-10-2009 by ZeroKnowledge]

[edit on 31-10-2009 by ZeroKnowledge]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
...and the solution is ...

one side moves to the north pole ,

the other to the south pole .

penguins and polar bears don't mind a bit of rocket action

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join