It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oath Keepers?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Has anyone heard of them? they are a group of retired and currently serving military people that vowed to protet the constitution, and wil fight to protect it. im thinking of joining, im prior service, but im kinda worried bout being put on a government watch list...any thoughts?

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I believe there has been at least one thread about this already...

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by 11b1p

My thought is that its a bunch of crap.

I already took an oath, why should I take another. If some don't trust me after the first then why would they change their minds after I take the other.

I'm predicting that some people will soon start driving around with stickers on their cars saying that they are oath keepers.

Its just a stupid little movement.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
i dont believe you take another oath, its a bunch of people that vow to keep that oath, aparently they are on the government watch list as 'homegrown terrorists'.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by 11b1p

It is my guess that most of the outspoken people on ATS are already on a government watch list so whats another one?

No matter what most people are already on a red or blue list. Lists are nothing just another thing to scare the people with.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Bored To Tears

yea its about the unity. and its a spit in the face of the NWO.

I hear this at a networking meeting that takes place every now and then. The guy said, "if you are gonna come to the thing, or even if you are POSSIBLY coming, sign up. This way, more people already know your coming to the party.

If there are 7 oathkeepers known out there, rest of the police, ex military are unknown, or 150,000, makes a very big difference and could snowball a bit ya know?

and who's throwing you in jail? the local police officers you know? at that point its the foreign armies, and we should be shooting at them/in handcuffs doing Capoeira on their asses ya dig?

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Im guessing the Oath Keepers is in reference to the oath all service members take. "To defend against all enemies foriegn and domestic"

new topics

top topics

join