It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One OR More Celebrities Will Die From H1N1. Propaganda At It's Finest

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Estharik

Maybe is all the Baldwin brothers went down at the same time....that would be just terrible for the country.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Hey all, Please can we keep to the topic of this thread

"One OR More Celebrities Will Die From H1N1. Propaganda At It's Finest"

and discuss what was set out by the OP.

Thanks,

Asala,

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I see it like this; there are some virus out there now that is killing people! heck! two of my best friends went very ill outside out of the influensa season and almost died - so the threat is real, when elite soldiers are getting soo sick!

Would I take the vaccine? YES! I take the intra nasal version of the flue-mist any day! but to take the shot with mercury and squalene you would have to be insane to letting them inject that into your veins! - that will never happen for me at last!

Thats my poor two €uro-cents!

[edit on 31-10-2009 by Chevalerous]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Speaking of California and dangerous propaganda - It looks to me like this all ties in together. Why does california have its own N1N1/H1N1 flu? Does it know to stop at the borders? What a smart flu!!

Swine flu going on. Details
(updated at 12:21 am) MIGnews.com.ua

According to the decision of the Cabinet of Ministers in connection with the epidemic of influenza A (H1N1) a three-week vacation is announced in all educational institutions of Ukraine, MIGnews.com.ua correspondent reports. In addition, the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine introduced a three-week ban on public events, but also introduces a vacation in all higher education institutions. Yulia Tymoshenko assured that to date, all pharmacies and hospitals are provided "with rapid tests to detect Californian influenza." "

We have bought a sufficient number of medical masks, which are distributed to the regions of Ukraine. All the pharmacies and hospitals have already been provided with relevant masks, medical supplies and drugs for prophylaxis and treatment of swine flu", - she said. In addition, the Prime Minister announced that all funds necessary for the purchase of medicines to prevent and treat flu, "which can cope with this disease" have been assigned from reserve fund. Yulia Tymoshenko stressed that she will control all pharmacies.

According to her, for the period of the epidemic of influenza A (H1N1), all health institutions, regardless of their form of ownership, will be subordinated to the Ministry of Health of Ukraine. She drew attention to the fact that now a minimum set of drug will be allocated for every drugstore. She stressed that the level of drug prices must be on the same level as last week. "If at least one pharmacy increases the price by 1 kopeck, then license will be withdrawn immediately" - promised the Prime Minister.

The Prime Minister also announced that the Cabinet of Ministers will allocate Hr 500 million for the purchase of necessary medicines in the country. After the Cabinet meeting she was going to leave for the Ternopil Region. She explained that it is necessary to control the whole situation. Summing up, she promised all the possible symptoms of A (H1N1) influenza A (H1N1) will be reported on all television channels, radio, in all printed publications of the country. Premier appealed to citizens to seek medical help when first symptoms of the disease appear. "

A person is to do the only one thing - when there are early symptoms similar to acute respiratory disease – to go to hospital because (A (H1N1) disease is threatening only when person does not go to hospital and the disease transforms into advanced infection"- Yulia Tymoshenko asked.

Yesterday, on October 30 Health Minister Vasyl Knyazevych held a briefing at which he confirmed: the presence of flu virus A/N1N1-California was confirmed in the bodies of 11 patients in Ternopil and Lviv. In particular, as of October 29 at the Hromashevsky Institute of Epidemiology and Infectious Diseases, 22 samples of patients from Ternopil had been analyzed. A flu was confirmed in 11 cases, 7 out of them - Influenza A/N1N1-California. In addition, experts at the laboratory of virology studied the materials of 8 people from Lviv with preliminary clinical diagnosis ‘acute respiratory viral infection’ in the presence of influenza virus A/N1N1. 4 out of them - positive for the presence of influenza virus A/N1N1-California, the press service of the Ministry of Health reports. According to Vasyl Kniazevych, Ministry of Health appealed to the international organizations for advice and provision of number of vaccines against A/N1N1 flu -California.

mignews.com.ua...

[edit on 31-10-2009 by spinkyboo]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I don't care how many celebrities might die from H1N1, there is no way I will get t he vaccine.

When I say I don't care, I mean that nothing will convince me to get a vaccine. No matter how disgusting most celebs are to me, I don't wish death on any of them. As someone has already said, they have family/friends/fans that love them so I would take no joy in their death.

Only time I ever had the flu was right after I got a flu shot. So sick I wanted someone to just shoot me! Never again. I'm healthy, got a strong immune system, never get sick, and really am not around people very much.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Yeah it seems to me that the whole 'wonderful life-saving flu shot' thing isn't working so well. So it really wouldn't surprise me to see them either fake the death of the celebrities or actually kill them from the disease. The way some people in the US worship them as it is they will be lining up to get the vaccine so they wont be next, and then they will be in line to watch the last movies they make ("This is it" any one?) It really is just a sad state of affairs in the world today.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Don't just be thinking Hollywood celebrities, I bet some sports celebrities get sick and die.

That way, both the lonely housewives and the sports worshiping goons will buy into it.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
there's too many people that buys this or that because "mr/s celebrity" made it's commercial spot?. So.. why not gave them the shot, make it appear in every media, and kill those who didn't take it, so the mass run to take the shot? for someone who had propaganda courses it's like 2+2=PROFIT.

Anyway, all I can do it's say: don't panic. h1n1 isn't the big deal. Here we had LOTS of cases last winter and just a few deaths. All the population had it or had a friend/relative who had it, and there wasn't a vaccine ready yet. It's the worst flu you'll ever had, but if you take enough rest, water and pain relievers, everything goes OK. two of my best friends had it, both are alive and kicking.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
The goverments told folks to take that shot. We didn't believed them.

The CDCs around the globe, tried to make us guilty, saying those who didn't get the shot will be responsible for the spreding !

They did put numbers taken out the blue, saying someone somewhere died from H1n1. To panic US.

They say they have enough vaccines for everybody now.....

Cool dudes in the media and doctors trusted by people make propaganda for vaccination.

It is already begining.

So I suggest since I think, like the thread said; some will pass away and the flu will be blamed for it, even if it's not.

Maybe we should create a pool of celebrities; we think could be gone with that swine flu. The winner take the cash !

top topics

<< 1   >>

join