It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One OR More Celebrities Will Die From H1N1. Propaganda At It's Finest

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I placed this thread in the Psychology, Philosophy and Metaphysics forum because I believe it will be directly affecting our perception or things in the coming months in regards to H1N1 and the vaccine.

I was getting ready to take the kiddies out for halloween today when I walked by the television and some random channel was airing all of these celebrities who were sick with H1N1 and how EVERYBODY should take the vaccine.

And they're excuse?

"If these people aren't safe, how could you be?"

Yeah I know atrocious.

So how do you get a nation which is obsessed with celebrity culture, to trust a vaccine that is untested, and potentially dangerous?

Kill of a few celebrities and claim they had the virus. This will lead to even MORE people coming out in droves to get the vaccine.

Combine this and the false reports that there isn't "enough" vaccine to go around and we might have full out riots by the end of the winter.

So this is my thinking. I believe that one or more celebrities will either die or become extremely ill from H1N1 and join the propaganda campaign for the virus in the near future.

This will alter a lot of people's perception about the vaccine and how if these so called celebrities are taking it, then what can the big problem be.

What are your thoughts ATS?

~Keeper

[edit on 10/31/2009 by tothetenthpower]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Only one? Can we encourage more?

Dead celebrities will only affect the lonely housewife segment of society anyway so I think better plans could be hatched personally

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieOctopus

Personnaly, I agree as well my friend. But we are talking about the masses of celebrity culture whores here folks, not your average ATS reader.

I think the idea has some merit.

~Keeper

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
i was thinking about this the other day. makes me so angry. i mean i can envision it so easily.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I see you're a fellow Canuck... I'm confused and saddened... the loons down south have gotten to you.

I will pour some maple syrup for you

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
What are my thoughts?

Don't take the freaking vaccine.

Everyone who sees this thread has probably already heard and should know better.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

I agree entirely.

But it's just pointing out that celebrities will be the next weapons used against us in the H1N1 propaganda campaign.

~Keeper

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   

I was getting ready to take the kiddies out for halloween today when I walked by the television and some random channel was airing all of these celebrities who were sick with H1N1 and how EVERYBODY should take the vaccine. And their excuse? "If these people aren't safe, how could you be?"

How can I be..... Hmmm. I dont do drugs, haven't done drugs, I eat right (and I eat more in a sitting than some of those freakjobs do in a month), I dont have insane shooting schedules, I'm not trying to screw everyone in Tinseltown for the fun of it, I dont wear gobs of makeup, which in my opinion makes them look like 30 miles of bad road in a landslide (see also celebs with no makeup- OY!), I dont have plastic lining my insides from the tucks, snips, lifts, sags, and other assorted ways my body and skin have been adjusted, I dont stress myself on drama 24/7 (doesn't mean I dont get to HAVE it 24/7, it just ain't their level). Dont live in LA- land of smog, smog, smog, and SMOG... I could go on for hours.

Compared to Hollywood, my body is a freaking fortress! And I got a bad back!

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Oh, the horror of celebrities dying from the virus. This is sure to freak some people out, since they can no longer watch them performing in more mindless movies and television shows.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

I am going to brutally, and probably even evilly honest- Hollywood NEEDS to die. I've seen more talent out of a group of drunks in most cases. Let 'em die.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

I am going to brutally, and probably even evilly honest- Hollywood NEEDS to die. I've seen more talent out of a group of drunks in most cases. Let 'em die.

Man that's horrible, not to be judgmental but they have families too and many fans that love them.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Whats a celebrity? Why should we care about them so much anyway? A bunch of overpayed babies is all they are. Would the world really be a worse place if they werent in it?

Sadly they are the idols of many a fool, who base their identity off what they see on the shiny flashing screens

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by mostlyspoons
Whats a celebrity? Why should we care about them so much anyway? A bunch of overpayed babies is all they are. Would the world really be a worse place if they werent in it?

Sadly they are the idols of many a fool, who base their identity off what they see on the shiny flashing screens

You're still creating great suffering for a number of people, that's why.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Ok, since no one on here actually talked about your supposition, I will.

Yes, the MSM will begin a marketing campaign using Hollywood Personalities. They would not have to kill one off or even get one that was severely sick. IT IS HOLLYWOOD YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. The world of make believe, Wag The Dog, and the backers of the biggest liar in politics since Tricky.

One thing that popped in my head though, when you said "Dead Celebrities".

Dead Celebrities sounds a lot like Dead Presidents. Simple mind trick I guess. Good supposition by the way.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

Man that's horrible, not to be judgmental but they have families too and many fans that love them.

About 3/4 of them are related to each other, one way or another. I am not kidding OR belittling what you said. I admit- it sounds ghoulish to wanna see the majority of them drop dead- but let's face it- they're part of the reason we have dull eyed, witless morons populating the face of the earth- Look how many people 'emulate' some talentless hack only because they're on tv, or in a movie, or a magazine. And now, the media's gonna ride that point to the bloody gruesome end....

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieOctopus
Only one? Can we encourage more?

Dead celebrities will only affect the lonely housewife segment of society anyway so I think better plans could be hatched personally

Not that I'm necessarily lonely, but I am a housewife and they could kill half of them off and I wouldn't care one bit. I think the pop culture-obsessed kiddos would be most affected.

I do agree with the OP that high profile celebrities battling H1N1, with a few of them losing the battle, would cause lots of sheeple to want the vaccine very badly.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Seeker Mom

I do agree with the OP that high profile celebrities battling H1N1, with a few of them losing the battle, would cause lots of sheeple to want the vaccine very badly.

And all in the name of money, too. I guess fame DOES have it's price....

Is it me, or is population reduction (if that's what the vaccine actually is) going for the most gullible and stupid first?

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Can we please pick which celebrities are knocked off by the H1N1?

I will start my list with Alec Baldwin. No wait I think I will choose....Scott Baio, I never liked Chachi Arcola on Happy Days or Charles In Charge....

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Common Sense says...

maybe they'll pick some real important ones, like paris hilton or lindsay lohan. I'm sure that'll scare us all into getting the vaccine!

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe

Ok, since no one on here actually talked about your supposition, I will.

Yes, the MSM will begin a marketing campaign using Hollywood Personalities. They would not have to kill one off or even get one that was severely sick. IT IS HOLLYWOOD YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. The world of make believe, Wag The Dog, and the backers of the biggest liar in politics since Tricky.

One thing that popped in my head though, when you said "Dead Celebrities".

Dead Celebrities sounds a lot like Dead Presidents. Simple mind trick I guess. Good supposition by the way.

Thanks for an actual reply to the thread friend.

Yes I agree with you, mind tricks all around and they will start this campaign shortly I would imagine. What I witnessed today on television is just the start.

~Keeper

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join