It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are they sounds from hell or Underground base screams?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Some of you may know about the recordings of " The Sounds from Hell" but I'm thinking that they might be the screams of the prisoners being experimented on in the underground bases. It's kind of scary to wonder what the hell is being done to them.

It sounds as if they are being showered down with acid, I can't think of any other way to get so many people howling and screaming so horrifically.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
www.snopes.com...
Good story for Halloween, but fake.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Yeah ive seen this before i dont know exactly what to think. It might be hell if hell is a real place. I dont mean real as is in if it exsists, i just dont know if it exsists in the physical realm. However, i think thats it certainly possible so anyways star and flag cause it is really interesting.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I have heard this too
probably fake.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I have read about all this before.It was all proven to be fake.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
you all love to post the word fake without proof

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Pretty sure it's just recordings that were found to add to the story.
I get halloween tracks pretty often. They sound as scared as the people do in horror movies.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Posts like these are like the YouTube paranormal post that promise "REAL GHOST" or "REAL EVPS" then plaster extreemly loud obnoixious screams with a quick flash of a ghoulish FAKE picture. I get so many well meaning FWD emails then I have to verify them because I get a feeling there is something wrong. Please check your stuff out with Snopes.com or many other hoax busting sites. The Truth is Out There.

DON'T DRINK THE KOOL-AID

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
if it's the one from kola super deep bore hole,you can tell it's looped if you listen close.

new topics

top topics

join