It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wilhelm Reich and Orgone (Life Energy)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
What are some kind of organic materials to use then?? I might be interested in building a box, if i have information on how to make it step by step, with proper materials instead of metal.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Maddogkull

Here is a plan online, though I'm not sure what the original source is (aside from a man named "Jerome Greenfield" who has since passed away):

www.orgone.org...

But it calls for layering steel wool with glass wool:

So once again I am skeptical because glass wool, or fiberglass, is not particularly "organic" in its make-up.

I think Reich himself recommended using cotton cloth, which should be easier to come across anyway. Wikipedia echoes this:

[Orgone] can be collected from the atmosphere for therapeutic use in "orgone accumulators", which can be constructed like a Faraday cage made of wire cloth, surrounded by organic material like cloth or cotton insulation, in one or multiple layers, and can be focussed and directed, for example in a cloudbuster, a device intended to stimulate rainfall.[18]

The source given for this one is an interesting one: www.isisconceptuallaboratory.com... "Bion Experiments"

I'm not sure what organic resins are readily available for making "orgone devices" but I plan on looking around in the next few days and seeing if I can't find anything.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Yeah, let me know if you find organic materials. If you can find any i will be interested in making this device.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Thank you for starting this thread... As a newbie, my hands are tied!

You got a star, how do give you a flag?

Firstly, Orgone is NOT a new discovery. The Chinese call it Chi (Chi Qung, Tai Chi etc.), the Japanese refer to it as Ki...(Reiki?) India it is Prana and the list goes on...

Just a couple of minor details though (as I know ATS love correct detail).

Reich studied and worked with Freud 'until' the early 1930's.
In fact Reich is recorded as having met Freud in 1919, enroling as a student and quickly becoming his No.1 assistant, until they had a fairly acrimonious parting of the ways (and ideologies) in either 1928 or 29 (depending on where you read the story). This was largely due to Reich's public dismissal of Freuds assertion that many psycological problems (illnesses) were a direct result of an individuals sexual 'issues'. Reich, on the other hand contended that ALL mental health 'illnesses' originate from the suppression or denial of our fundamentally essential sexual 'needs'.
Now, remembering that Freud loved coc aine (he reckoned it was a great anti-depressant...Ha ha ha! and don't forget, Heroin is good for your skin!?!), it can easily be seen that Freud's enormous Victorian-era ego was completely incapable of receiving such an assault on his 'ultimate' integrity.

Whilst also it can arguably be said that Reich's Orgone devices were 'very simple', the same can NOT be said for some of the more modern day devices, such as the 'Succor Punch', which is a large quartz crystal wrapped in a Mobius Coil and set in a metallic/organic mixture, but also dependent upon electronic circuitry for proper functionality.

Link... t3.gstatic.com...:QoanpzvN0ZcOeM:www.quebecorgone.com...

It is also now considered that metals 'attract' and 'repel' Orgone energy more than 'conduct' and 'reflect' although to be fair, this is undeniably what metals also do, and many of devices made nowadays follow exact measures and mix of crystal/crystal dust/metal/metal particles and the corresponding organic substances. I have one in my pocket made from 100% silver, Ruby, Emerald and Sapphire!

Furthermore it is perhaps a little misleading to show a photo of the transparent resin/metal/crystal (known as Orgonite/Ergonite) device under Wilhelms Reich's heading, considering as 'Orgonite' was discovered and (rather selfishly...in MHO) patented by Karl Weltz around 1990 (he keeps sending me mails trying to sell me stuff). 'Orgonite', however, is merely ANY metallic/resin mixture, whereas Don and Carol Croft expanded upon this idea several years later by adding crystals to the mix. (This is often referred to as Ergonite.. to avoid Weltz's lawyers). It is in fact these crystals which allow us to now make devices which will safely destroy chemtrail accumulation (I made another one last week), as well as pacify ANY sized area from the irritating and seriously unhealthy DOR (that which we call Deadly Orgone Radiation... Celltower microwave and in fact all irritating and unhealthy electromagnetic frequencies). For example Wilhelm Reich's Cloudbuster worked by drawing DOR out of the upper atmosphere and grounding it into running water. To this day, the Cloudbuster operator risks serious damage to health if they they touch the pipes whilst the CB is in operation.

Link... t1.gstatic.com...:JuyFTVpPqtVSOM:www.mundoblaineo.com...

The 'Chembuster' however is a substantially safer device due to the use of several Quartz crystal placed within the pipes.

Link... t2.gstatic.com...:5u3-sRmQ1zvX9M:www.whale.to...

Lastly Sensei Dennis -and his 'Warrior Matrix' site- is considered by some to be a NWO plant.
Don Croft's site is Etheric Warriors, and trust me when I say the truth is 'Out There' regarding Don and Carol Croft.

Link... www.ethericwarriors.com...

Further reading...

www.orgone.org...

www.littlemountainsmudge.com...

orgoniseafrica.com...

www.orgonelab.org...

www.seaorgonite.com...

www.welz.us...

www.orgoneaustralia.com.au...

Lots more if you require.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Ok, let me clarify a few things for your good self and others on this thread.

In Orgonomy (the science of Orgone), 'Organic' substances are merely ANY carbon based substances. Nothing to do with whether it is or ever was alive. Some of the more common 'Organic' substances used are, beeswax, polyester resin, acrylic plastic, hair (i.e. sheep's wool), tree sap, mud, paraffin wax, sugar, flour, latex paint, honey, even old paint... get my drift?

Next, as regards building a box. On my mothers grave, this technology works beyond words that I know. You don't actually need to build an expensive box... an Orgone blanket is relatively cheap and astonishingly effective.

The basic theory is this.

Organic substances absorb and hold Orgone charge.
Metallic substances attract and then repel Orgone charge.

As was correctly mentioned by BsBray11, what you are building is, in many ways, a large capacitor (in that is absorbs, stores and releases energy) and by ensuring that the inner wall/layer is metallic and the outer organic, then what you are actually building is an Orgone condensor, in that it is is directing all the Orgone energy inwards. This is why all good Orgone Accumulators have some form of outlet for the excess Orgone which arrives in the 'box', be this a small space in the door, or a 'shooter'.

So, to make your box, each wall starts with a stainless steel sheet next to a woolen (Reich liked wool, although cotton is better is some environments) layer. Followed by a layer of 'fine' grade (00, 000), steel wool and another layer of sheeps wool. More wire wool, more sheep's wool, until you have anything between 3 and 7 layers (one metal, one wool is ONE layer), the choice is yours, more layers obviously accumulate more Orgone.

Riech's boxes had a wooden frame and shell although modern day exponents such as James De Meo use the building insulation 'Celotex' as the outside layer. I would suggest using a wooden frame regardless of your outer cover.

James De Meo has his own Accumulator plans which can be downloaded but as he is another breadhead I won't include the link.

For the blanket, find the finest stainless steel mesh as the inner layer and away you go...

Hope this helps!

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Thank you for this information it truley helps! One thing i am wondering is the blue glow around things. I heard science has already explained these things. For what i know the effect is called rayleigh scattering. What our your opinions on this? How do you know the effects from the box isent just placebo effects?? What our the positive effects you have gotten from the box? Have you had any negative effetcs?

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   

You are welcome to the information. I know how difficult it can be to learn about Orgonomy.

As for first hand experience, then the reason I have no hesitation in vouching for the accumulator technology is that when used, within -at most, half an hour- it has relieved fatigue, headaches, backache (I have an old No.1 vertebrae, handrail skate injury) and also the irritating electrical 'buzz' that one can feel when working too close to large electromagnetic fields (it is an unfortunate side-effect of some of my work).

If you wish, I shall report back in a few days time as tomorrow we begin trial therapy with someone who has just had major spinal surgery and who today cannot walk unaided.

Go ahead, make a small Orgone blanket 'patch'. Get a couple of old wool or even polyester jumpers and set between them some fine stainless STEEL mesh (in fact, I forgot to mention, DO NOT USE aluminium for an accumulator, - although in other devices it is ok).
Negative effects for me have been zero BUT I've been very careful...NEVER use this technology near strong electromagnetic fields, TV's, microwaves, fluorescents, fans, air con, fridges, computers etc. or else you risk becoming quite ill.

As for the blue colour, this is just how Orgone energy appears in it's healthy state, and according to Reich is actually given off by SAPA Bions.
An Aura camera will pick this up.

Must dash.

[edit on 31/10/09 by Mr Magoo]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I know what you mean about the blue color, but i dont think it would be orgone energy, becasue there is already a scientific meaning behind why the earth has that blue glow. It is due to rayleigh scattering.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Lol, with all those psychoactive substances in your system, woulden't that just be an hallucination. I was talking about the blue glow around earth and how it relates to rayleigh scattering. Good story though.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Fair comment and to be honest until last year I had merely assigned the whole experience to the 'Hallucination' pigeonhole, however, the blue glow was NOT on any inanimate objects, only on living things.
I spent large parts of my earlier life experimenting with and exploring my state of reality and haven't 'lost the plot' for over 25 years now, regardless of whatever has - or indeed, has often NOT - been consumed.
I am not saying that we saw Orgone energy, but that night we saw something that is not normally visible. In all my years, I have never seen a Red, Green, Purple nor ANY other colour glow, and I have at times taken considerably more Vodka and 'extras' than was consumed that night, as well as elsewhere opening my mind through some very deep and prolonged bouts of meditation, augmented by a particular breathing technique. After months meditating in the Himalayas, I have heard the sound of the Universe, encountered what many perceive to be God, and also received instructions and profound guidance from beings I met in the Astral which I don't believe were human.
All this is irrelevant here, but what I am trying to express here is that I am NOT some hot-headed druggie. I live off of hard facts and real experiences. Whether you smoke cigarettes, take anti-depressants, drink alcohol, or whatever, you are only ever looking at the same reality from a different angle.

Madness is what you make of it, and I've yet to meet TWO people who see the same 'reality'.

p.s. If you believe in coincidence then that explains why it was blue.

[edit on 1/11/09 by Mr Magoo]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
so what should I expect a small Orgone blanket to do for me? and how does the energy get from the blanket to me?

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
If there is any validity to this Orgone it would explain monotomic elements as well. Monotomic gold for instance would act as an Orgone superconductor after ingested.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
There are certain topics that I have avoided just because they seem too complicated, too difficult to come to any definitive conclusion:

Astrology
Numerology
The Kennedy assassinations
The Roswell Incident

I just feel that however much research I might do, I would never really know the truth.

William Reich and Orgone has been such a topic for me.

It certainly is fascinating. The fact that the government has been so adamant about destroying his research raises a flag for sure. I have gone to the websites and looked at the devices. Some of the “generators” are so cool looking. They’re beautiful, almost like sculpture. But I can’t help thinking they’re just pretty paperweights.

Some of the guys claim to make various parts with different functions, almost like the parts of an electrical circuit, that you can put together to create a predictable result.
But where’s the proof? Where’s the scientific measurement?

I do remember someone on ATS saying that if you put one of the devices in the freezer, it will change the way the ice forms. I’ve seen it claimed that treated and untreated plants will grow at different rates and that “cloud-busters” can disperse the clouds. That’s about as close to empirical experimentation as I’ve seen.

It doesn’t help that most of websites are selling something, something you have no way of really evaluating for effectiveness before buying. I guess in the end I might consider trying it as an art project, just to make a fun, attractive artifact. But I don’t know how I would tell if it ever really worked.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jpm06002

What could you expect???

Ok, at the very least, you could certainly expect the blanket to relax you.

I think I mentioned earlier that during one recent session (+/- 30 minutes), I lay down with a nagging back ache, which had 'disappeared' completely when I took the blanket off.
Following this experience, I brought it to Brasil with me, where yesterday we tried it on someone who recently had major spinal surgery. For the last month they have been in agonising pain and having severe problems sleeping, to the point where they said that if the pain didn't go then they just wished to die... Last night they slept fine, and reported today that they were feeling 'much improved', with a, "thank you very much".

I shall keep this thread informed as to how this case develops.

Remember, that the Orgone Accumulator box is praised by many as a miracle pain reliever! It was recommended for ailments from frostbite to burns... In fact, back in the day, one prominent Austrian Doctor (will post a link later) said words to the effect that, "failure to use the Orgone Accumulator in cases of severe burns, is tantamount to gross medical malpractice".

If you also live in a city or work with (or within) strong Electromagnetic fields, then my experience is that the blanket clears the 'buzz' that I have in my head. When I stay in remote locations, my body is obviously not so infested with these irritating EMF's, and therefore this particular healing effect is significantly reduced.

How do you 'get' the Orgone energy?

Ok,

Organic materials absorb and hold Orgone
Metallic materials attract and repel Orgone.

The outermost layer MUST be organic (let's say cotton)... this absorbs Orgone from the environment. Heading inwards, the next layer is metallic (let's say stainless steel mesh)...This attracts (from the cotton) the Orgone. Remember though, that the mesh also repels the Orgone in all directions, our concern is that it is absorbed and stored into the NEXT layer of cotton. From there, the NEXT layer of mesh attracts and passes on the Orgone etc. etc.

As long as the last layer (the one on your body side) is mesh (metallic) then the Orgone will be 'repelled' right into your body.

If you wish to make it more comfortable, then a 100% acrylic cover can be made for the blanket, as this does not significantly hold Orgone energy, it merely allows it to pass through. Acrylic felt is perhaps the cosiest?

I will repeat again, that Aluminium is a no, no with ANY accumulator device!

Good luck.

HTH

[edit on 2/11/09 by Mr Magoo]

[edit on 2/11/09 by Mr Magoo]

[edit on 3/11/09 by Mr Magoo]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

I'm happy to report that my copper coil hat and head as the organic component is working quite well. I have accumulated some orgone and am very pleased with its faint smell of almonds. I haven't noticed that it's colored blue. Perhaps when I use it outdoors the color will become apparent.

I am having much better luck with this device than I did with the hat I made in the shape of the Cheops pyramid back in the Pyramid Power days. It was just constructed from some fairly stiff poster board and scotch tape however. I wonder if a Pyramid shaped copper hat or a cardboard hat covered in copper foil would work as an orgone accumulator. To be quite honest the Pyramid shape appeals to me on an aesthetic level much more than the copper wire coil device.

Off to Lowes..........again

Question....in the orgone box, are we supposed to sit on the alternating layers of steel wool and wool blanket squares? Thanks for the plans!!

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Namaste

I'm not sure if I would use the word 'Superconductor', but you are correct in your assertion that Monatomic gold (being metallic) attracts frequencies and energies that the human being is normally 100% oblivious to, among them Orgone energy. It's rather like briefly turning yourself into a living radio antenna.

This is very much what also happens when particular crystals (legal and illegal) are crushed into a fine enough powder to be ingested.

On that note, according to one of my Catholic educated Italian friends, there are actually accounts in some of the older writings..(the Old Testament perhaps?) which tell of how people in ancient times, would ingest diamond-dust in order to meet and communicate with the Angels. This is what he was taught as a child!!!

Am I allowed to talk about 5000 year old habits without getting my post removed with a warning?

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Magoo

magoo, OP--

i am quite interested by what is going on here in this thread. i intend to do some experimentation.

i am using mr. reich's concepts of "muscular armoring" as part of a paper i am writing for college. the subject of my paper is how physical reality comes to manifest itself from out of metaphysical energetic fields. the orgone energy forms standing waves and resonating patterns which form a locked-up grid upon which our physical form rests. ...or something like that. i am in the research and development stage at the moment.

many people will scoff at this subject, but i intend to live out my life in the legitimate study of such fringe topics. maybe, hopefully, one day i too can have all of my work destroyed like mr. reich.

best...

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Nice Thread Bstray! Star & Flag! You beat me to it, I was planning a thread about this very subject but probably would not have done such a good job of it as you!

[edit on 28-11-2009 by kcfusion]

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Hey Bsbray, I am not sure but didn't you have a thread explaining biophoton emission and a relation to orgone energy. I am not sure if that was you, might have been someone else.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join