It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The state-of-art in UFO disclosure worldwide

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by VitalOverdose
The guy sells UFO books for a living doesn't he? You cant tell me he doesn't want attention.

Enthusiastically publishing your research-findings as a book is attention-seeking in the positive sense: Seeking attention for UFOlogy.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

People have been known to lie about their motives when it comes to making money you know? This guy has a vested interest in keeping the belief in UFO's alive.So whether you like it or not this dents his credibility somewhat. He is a professional reporter.

Im not saying i dont believe in life in outer space its just that this guy is nothing special. he makes his money from selling books UFO's so everything he says has got to be taken with a pinch of salt.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

Fantastic thread, Internos.
Flagged it.

I am going to have great fun looking over some of these researchers' material... Not to mention some of the cases mentioned in the paper. I expect that many of the cases are ones I already know something about, but maybe this guy's research material will shed some new light on some of them.
Then of course there will be a bunch I know absolutely nothing about.

Great work.
Thanks.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
The disclosure everyone seems to think should come from a government official will not come from an elected official. The disclosure comes from the massive amounts of photographs, videotapes and eye witness reports.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by VitalOverdose
This guy has a vested interest in keeping the belief in UFO's alive.So whether you like it or not this dents his credibility somewhat. He is a professional reporter.

Well, to say "to believe in UFOs" is equal to say "to believe in water" or "tobelieve in the Sun", since UFOs are some PROVEN phenomenon: if one implies aliens whenever UFOs are mentioned the he's just misinterpreting the actual meaning of the acronym UFO, which stand for Unidentified Flying Object not Flying Object Piloted By Some Alien Form Of Life. Actually, if you'd know even just some small part of his work, then you would find out that the percentage of the cases that he has explained (on those who he investigated) is very hight, so basically you might want to call him a debunker, but his work is based on approaching the subject matter in some RATIONAL way. Honestly, i don't know how you jumped to such a conclusion, it suggests that you have never read any of his works.
Look: I've often criticized people for selling books based on crappy ordinary images of Mars showing nothing but rocks: or based on some "channelling" from the Galactic federation of my arse, or on any type of work that doesn't require any actual efforts nor expense.
This man, is a serious researcher, Fundacion Anomalia is a NON PROFIT foundation, the paper in the OP is for FREE; the Fotocat archive is for FREE: if one wants to buy one of his books, then he's free to: ii didn't post a link to one of his books saying "buy it!", so all these remarks are misplaced to say the least. Don't forget that REAL research costs: to drive costs, to fly costs, to stay in hotels costs, to plan some investigation costs, phone calls costs, verything has some price.
Anyway, the paper in topic is free: if you want to discuss wether the MAN not the paper is legit or isn't, the you are free to start some new thread rather than keeping being off topic in this one, thank you.

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I don't want to be rude or anything but...

A half-ass disclosure at this point in time is practically useless! Most people with a computer and an internet connection already know MUCH MORE than stanton friedman or that spanish guy you mentioned.

In fact the topic of ufology ITSELF is almost irrellavant as several governments have had working relations with aliens for many decades, if not centuries. Grays, reptilians, nordics, pleadians, etc.... Whats the point of rehashing stuff we already know?

I think people should be more interested in our doomed economy, global warming, 2012, illuminati, rigged banking, ww3, no national healthcare, etc...and how everything connects!

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

"how everything connects."

Hmmm. Interesting.
First, I think that some of those things that you listed are bunk.

But I do know that if you are correct and our Governments HAVE had contact with that list of beings you gave, then most of those problems would dissolve themselves almost immediately if the Government DID disclose the information you seem to think they have.

Hey, you can study Mayan prophecy all you want. I must admit, I'm intrigued by it as well.
But I am more intrigued by the UFO phenomenon, as I believe the implications of such an event would be the single most profound event in all of human history.

But to each their own, eh?

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Its all connected, and we need the disclosure timeline not the disaster timeline. I stepped into both currents, the disaster one was first. The disclosure one was incredible, and meant the first one was mitigated, a lamb not a lion, or was dealth with in some wonderful way. The horizon project is rather alarming.

I see the work that we need to do is to bring in disclosure, through phone calls, letters, and by intentions, visualizations, (there may be a more advanced way of doing this, perhaps its only training for a more advanced way) but we need to see the skies filled with the true Freedom Fighters, the Federation and the higher advanced ETs. Vrill itself, with the programs that have been tranfered into NASA, groom lake, and deep underground bases throughout the world, including Finland, and many negative expereinces and abductions, some of the MKultra type programs that children have experienced, and the hybrid programs, its like a disclosure of the wrong kind is planned and an attempt to takeover the world by these fascist renegade/human coalition, with a planned depopulation.

For example, the horizon program, and the geomagnetic pole reversal which is taking place. From the research I've done it can take thousands of years, or finish off quickly, it can be haulted, aborted and go back to its position. Anything that affects the core can speed up or finish off the process, ie. huge cme's, meteors might do it, the wave of gravity they think that a massive black hole emits beyond the galaxy that is at the core of the milky way, which we may allign with shortly, may be very bad, also, I can't imagine that the 9 nukes that where reported to be set off right where the core of the earth buldges closer to the surface, in the arctic oceans, was very good. To me, its like they are prodding nature into a lion/catastrophe to make many of us disappear in the night. Ron Paul's website mentioned the nukes last November I believe.

Its all relevant and combined. The good timeline was disclosure but the type of disclosure is important. Vrill, money systems, controlling nwo type system with bankers still ruling things, a new religion coming that would send us back to the dark ages, all these things are not disclosure. Disclosure to the extent of introducing the Federation and Andromedans would really mean something akin to what Anthra Andromeda speaks of, and a combo of the venus project.

We have metaphysical abilites. I'm not going to program this matrix by saying we "have" to do the nwo protests and demand peace for the metaphysics to work, because we may be able to pull off htis without doing that. However, I believe that showing our intent to mother earth, the Universe, and the Federation by phoning, writing letters, joining protests, whatever it takes, to say NO to all wars, and all pollution, (not talking about the carbon emissions right now and their extortionist carbon tax) but rather the overall destruction of nature, and habitat, the felling of the rainforrest, depleting the oceans, the fossil fuel extractions, the pollution and poison put everywhere, the depeleted uranium now bonded to our global atmoshpere, the horrible inhumane treatment of animals, our willingness to allow them to use humans to fight wars and make money off them. Everything is manipulated by the bloodlines.

We should say no. It means we are making a strong statement that we are not in accord or co-creating this nightmare with the leaders, that they stand alone. This to me is a good thing to do, also, that we go out into nature, sit or lay on the earth. Or, in our homes, picture ourelves lying in the forrest surrounded by animals and nature and talk to mother earth. Tell her how sorry you are to be a part of the problem, and how hard it is to get away from the technology, to stop using the cars, all the things that we could be doing, and ask her how to help her, what to do, is there something we can do to help, and to tell others, start a group for. Just keep at this, because this will bring us more ideas and help us metaphysically.

The work in the end is that we have to get groups of ppl meditating on the major power points of the grid. One friend said we need to do this on every point, another said the points all feed to each other and interconnect on the grid. There are several in the states and Canada, for example, and UK. Stonehedge is one in the UK, the Bosnian pyramid is one, the first Great Pyramids, Devils Point. We need to shield and heal earth while not interfering with her ascensional process.

We need to bring in disclosre as well.

And we need to say no to nwo, no I'm not co-creating your crimes with you. You guys stand alone.

[edit on 1-11-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Very well spoken! I could NOT have said it ANY better myself!

Too often people get bogged down researching ufology and forget or simply don't care about anything else, especially things that affect us all on a daily basis. I menentioned a few and you eloquently continued on...

Don't get me wrong. I started getting interested in conspiracy discussions with ufo topics but as time went on I noticed a lot of other things are either directly or indirectly connected with the main theme and that is the NWO and Illuminati!

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Who needs official disclosure? Read the internet, watch the dvds, look at the skies for yourself. Look at crop circle photos on the internet/ buy the books. We have a trader paper in our state, when you advertise some item or service for sale results happen. When Carl Sagan put advertising out into space results are happening. It is that simple. We are the new tourist spot fot ET. Their zoo, museum, drive in theatre, outdoor tour etc... At the neighborhood block party yesterday, I said something about my 4 second sighting in April at the bus stop at 6:30am and the neighbors started talking about their own sightings here and there over the years.
That's disclosure. It's disclosed. They're here....

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by internos
There's some extremely well researched document that in my humble opinion should be a mandatory reading, especially for those who are interested in the "disclosure" topic: i humbly vouch for its accuracy not just because it's all stuff which reliability can be verified, but because its author, Vicente Juan Ballester Olmos, is one of the best reasearchers on the UFO phenomenon in the world. If you've never heard his name before, then it's just because he prefers to spend his time on serious research, and he's not some attention-seeker.

Thank you for this one internos, definitely a delicious tasty Big Cherry on the ATS pie. :up S&F

I honestly must admit that I had never heard of Vicente-Juan Ballester Olmos before
, but as you said, he is no attention-seeker, so therefore the more as it seems a top researcher.

Now I think by myself, how the hxll did I never heard of that man before.
Therefore I am greatfull that you started this thread.
As it seems again and again, one [me] is never too old to learn, therefore I will read that document very thoroughly.

[edit on 1/11/09 by spacevisitor]

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by stanlee

NOW WHAT DID I SAY!?

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Awesome! S&F!

I didn't know about this researcher (go figure...
) but I'm going to have to do some serious looking around and check out all of his findings. I'm glad there are guys who are truly seeking the truth and disclosure, instead of twisting it to their own agendas...it gives us hope, and a credible source to open minds of fellow people!

Brings to mind a friend of mine just a couple days ago was attempting to tell me that all UFO sightings were fake, and he said so because of his source... Penn & Teller's BULL$#!T.
I was tempted to admonish him, but then I realized how woefully misinformed he was, so I tried to enlighten him.

Waking up, one consciousness at a time.

NEXUS

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by stanlee

You're disrespectful and it's being brought to your attention. Need more be said?

If you were a contributor to the thread the Mods wouldn't get on your case.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
This all seems like we are still living in the Flat-Earth Society! Is it not clear to everyone that ET's own our governments and truthfully speaking has the world by the balls!!!

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

more than just releasing reports, we want official acknowledgement and confirmation of ET aliens visiting our world...

[edit on 2-11-2009 by reject]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Great stuff .. lots to read

I hope these people can push more to disclosure.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
... you know india and china already disclosed the possiblity of ETs over two years ago. i think that should've been world-wide but the aliens don't want the attention, they just need a place to stay and the Himalayas was lookn good.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
UFO in india,

Check this out ,supposed to be UFO sighting in india which was suppressed.

www.indiadaily.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join