It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 2012 Ascencion, I feel, is a LIE or egregiously misconstrued!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
The one thing that sticks out to me is when Miriam Delicado said those who have fear in their hearts will not ascend because the vibration is so powerful it will destroy them- Fear cannot exist in this dimension of a higher vibration.

That does not make sense to me, so if small babies and children are in fear then they will not ascend, or will be destroyed by the higher vibrations?

What about the people who have been severely tortured, who could have been good people all their lives, but yet where tortured into states of chronic fear?

Even good people have been pulled into do bad things, I don't think most souls on this earth are squeaky clean as far as karma goes. Most humans are afraid of the unknown.

Somebody please explain to me this?

I highly doubt that most people on this earth can ascend unless they were the supposed indigo children who have been planted here to change the vibration of the earth, when they had already ben spiritually more evolved then us before they were born.

To live in another dimension as an astral body is the same thing as being a ghost. I'm sensing utter BS. Somebody please explain this to me. It's not adding up to me. Everybody has to learn that what they have sown they shall reap. If you pull everybody into some other dimension of astral bodies, then doesn't that forfeit the learning experience that we need to have on earth? Fear is part of being human by it we know how to survive.

I say that this place of ascenscion can only be for a super human who cannot fear anything and knows everything.

Ghosts are trapped as astral bodies, many times because they are afraid to go into the light, they are afraid that they will be sent to hell for the mistakes they have made in life or other beliefs that they have been fed.

[edit on 31-10-2009 by Pocky]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
So many people refuse to believe things based solely on their misunderstanding or lack of understanding in it. For years Christians refused to believe that dinosaurs were real because they could not easily fit them into their own established "how things are" reality.

Imagine walking a tight rope, or climbing a ladder, or trying to walk through a dark room. If you flail around and panic, waving your arms everywhere, you loose your balance, you forget where you are and how to stay there, and you fall. If you remain calm, remember where you are and where you're going, you'll generally make it to the end ok.

Simpler to understand?

So many religions urge us to pray when in times of trouble, or meditate, or achieve inner calm. If you can keep you're head when all around you are loosing theirs, you've got what it takes to ascend.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TheIrvy

A lot of these New Age Groups that believe in the 2012 ascencion, from Fritz Springmeier's speech, are also programmed by the Illuminati and closely monitored. They are just another vast wing of groups that are controlled by the same Illuminati tentacles that have their fingers infiltrated in all major religions as well as the web of New Age groups.

Other people out there tell us that they are not going to save us, everybody needs to learn that what they have sown they shall reap.

Only a damn angel can be so squeaky clean pure and free from the fear based stimulus responses that all of us have here, to be able to ascend.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Where do you draw the line? Our society has reached a point now where even Joe Public doesn't trust the authority figures. How many people do you know who still question nothing and think that the governments are completely up front and honest?

It's hard to turn anywhere without finding someone discrediting, influencing, debunking, denying everything.

My personal opinion is that if you can quieten your mind, stay calm, and be honest with yourself, you can sort out the lies and misdirection from the truth. Don't jump 2 steps when you should only jump one. No answer is conclusive unless there's no other viable possibility. Don't discount something just because you don't understand it. Test everything, question everything, break it down to it's simplest form so you can ask yes and no questions.

Stop relying on some leader or group to tag along with and be part of the ascension gang. This is a personal thing, it doesn't cost money, you don't have to go through any rituals or ceremonies. I know this is hard, because our entire education system is based not on learning, but on listening and reciting. You need to learn for yourself, not ask for the answers. Free your mind, but then use it, don't expect it to be handed to you on a web page in easy step by step instructions.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

well from my experience with kundalini,i think i know what he trying to say....i had a spontaneous awaking and i didnt know wtf was going on and i was scared ****less....I use to fight because i thought it was evil or i was dieing which resulted in panic attacks, seizures, overwhelming energy.Then at one point i just let go and all that went away.So i think thats what he means in a sense based on what ive been thru but im just as clueless as you on whats will or will not happen

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
2012 ascension will not be some magical event. I actually think we are going through it right now, and it will be very similar to the prophecy of the condor and eagle flying together. There are two totally different ideas currently at play in the world. Self-serving, or All-serving ideas are playing out before our very eyes. Which will you support? The ideologies of the past have clouded our thought processes and have prevented us from thinking on our own. Now is the time that we are seeing breakthroughs of all sorts of thinking.

2012 in my mind is the breaking down of all self-serving institutions and structures. Even many structures that seem geared to the ALL serving, have components of self-serving. To me we are in the tribulation, and harvest time is coming. Harvest time will not be some magical event either, just a timeframe where we have solidified where we stand on our plight.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MAB19

Well, then I would say there would have to be some learning process for any human to come to that fearlessness point.

But come on, this can't possibly apply to the children of this world.

To knowingly detach from the body at will at any time one chooses would be a feat of a spiritually evolved soul.

So if everybody, even highly evolved beings here cannot detach at will, but then think that they will when this time comes tells me this...

According to Dr Deagle they have plants of putting the population into some kind of Virtual Reality game.

I'm going to assume that this whole lie of ascencion is the virtual reality game that they are setting up for us, through their super computers.

I'm thinking it is going to be very much like the AVATAR movie.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MAB19
reply to post by Pocky

well from my experience with kundalini,i think i know what he trying to say....i had a spontaneous awaking and i didnt know wtf was going on and i was scared ****less....I use to fight because i thought it was evil or i was dieing which resulted in panic attacks, seizures, overwhelming energy.Then at one point i just let go and all that went away.So i think thats what he means in a sense based on what ive been thru but im just as clueless as you on whats will or will not happen

I understand what your saying here I had that wtf experience too it lasted 21 days.......

I guess we will not know until we know if that makes sense, I feel ascension as in 2012 (thats if the dates are correct) well we wont really know till we get there if anything happens at all, all I know is we are always shifting feeling new energies absorbing new vibrations constantly and some times its full on and some times its gentle .......

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by serin sister

The only thing that , as far as paranormal, has come about in the past years of my life was my Sleep Paralysis.

Oddly, the first night that I listened to CoasttoCoastAm, was the first night I had a Sleep Paralysis experience In 2003, that same night I had decided to be very still and not toss and turn through the night.

Ever since, every now and then I have had Sleep Paralysis, but they have been not really enlightening, except for one time that I got the immediate idea in my head, during a sleep paralysis, that if I didn't snap out of the paralysis that very moment, some beings were gonna take me away, I'm not even sure that that warning came from me but from some being watching over me.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Good OP. The "fearfulness prevents ascension" maxim is billybull propaganda nonsense. It makes sense only for the NWO. "Don't be fearful" actually means "please remain stupid". Sheeple that strive to "remain calm", "nice", and to "not fear" will refrain from revolting against the "elite" and are the most easy to handle slaves. Which is why so much propaganda effort and energy goes into trying to talk humans into believing this crap. Preventing people from - legitimately - feeling enraged and revolting against the NWO by making them believe outrage and revolts are "bad" is one of the ultimate scams bestowed upon this world.

After all a nicely concocted NWO lie. And, 'kudos' to the many cooks who help flavor this 'successful' soup of deceit - obviously believing lies and greed are the solution.

[edit on 31-10-2009 by CoolBlackHole]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

You cover a lot of territory that want's to be answered...

see this stuff:

My understanding is that it is the 'Earth' that is ascending.
Therefore the choice as to when this occurs, will be in the hands of the Earth Mother. There will be a divinely right moment. Earth's ascension is slightly different than most planet's ascensions to the 5th dimension.

Usually, the people of a planet and the planet itself are more or less all ready for ascension at the same time in their evolution. This is not the case on Earth, as the Earth is ready but the entire race is not.
Therefore, it is she who is choosing to ascend - and she will take with her those humans who are ready.===

Ascension is an act of a planet (or person), in this case the Earth, increasing its light to a point where they are able to operate in the 5th dimension and move from existence in a third dimension. Earth is currently a 3rd dimensional planet with the 4th dimension around her. When she ascends, she will become a 5th dimensional planet with a 6th dimension around her.
Anyone not ready, will be guided to other 3d dimensional planets. There they will complete their learning and evolve to a point where they may choose to ascend in their own right.

www.lightascension.com...

with ALL the different takes and explainations out there about 'Ascension'
(ain't that what the risen Jesus did some 40 days after coming out of the tomb?)
Ascension and vibrating into a 5th density are things that excape my comprehension...no matter how many web sites i visit for an explaination.

keep shopping around, you'll find a 2012 model that does not have the 'fear' factor involved....
i would have thought that the limbic region of the brain... where fear & emotion are seated... would shrink up under the presence of the 'Ascension vibration'

so that the new, higher vibration world would not be burdened with fear to start with.. ??? It would be like humanity suddenly got a clean-slate, a new beginning.. but i guess i'm wrong about that

btw, the Ascension has been slowly building up since the Harmonic Convergence of 1987 ~ according to other sects of the Ascension cult

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

You cover a lot of territory that want's to be answered... see this stuff:...
www.lightascension.com...

Sorry, that website is not convincing. The gist cannot be to learn to “vibrate” in a certain manner or to “feel” light/oneness or like, but to LIVE oneness i.e. to actually FOLLOW ITS MAXIMS IN DAILY LIFE. Which makes a very substantial difference. It’s the same disinformation as with the Christian Church. They do not try to convince people to actually FOLLOW the Christian commandments (which would be the correct solution) but to “believe” in this and “believe” in that, which is utter disinformation. The creator – if there is one – gives a cold sh... about what you “believe”, about what you “feel”, about how you “vibrate” or “whether you are really enjoying your life” (as depicted on www.lightascension.com...). It’s only what you actually DO and how you actually ACT towards other people/beings which counts. Period.

As Pocky states: “Everybody has to learn that what they have sown they shall reap". It’s not: “what they feel they shall reap” nor: “what they vibrate they shall reap”. And it never was.

[edit on 1-11-2009 by CoolBlackHole]

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I, and many others, are more than a little concerned about the how mental state of those who have been holding their spiritual breath in anticipation of the '2012 ascension' will be affected when absolutely nothing happens. I'm thinking along the lines of the 'Heavens Gate' group for example.

You'd do better to live for today than to hold your breath for an uncertain tomorrow.

I recall prophecies of a proliferation of false prophets

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

yea i know what you mean,for ex: at night when i sleep my body automatically starts the process of astral travel,its something i cant control,and even thou it happens every night i still get scared and i try and stop it...idk what this guy is talking about honestly,i personally i think fear is a good thing because it keeps you alive!(whats the difference between fear and survival?)they go hand in hand to me

As far a little kids,they would prolly would only be as scared as the closes adult is...if a guy is running around screaming and crying most likely the kid will join in as well in my opinion

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky
The one thing that sticks out to me is when Miriam Delicado said those who have fear in their hearts will not ascend because the vibration is so powerful it will destroy them- Fear cannot exist in this dimension of a higher vibration.

That does not make sense to me, so if small babies and children are in fear then they will not ascend, or will be destroyed by the higher vibrations?

What about the people who have been severely tortured, who could have been good people all their lives, but yet where tortured into states of chronic fear?

Even good people have been pulled into do bad things, I don't think most souls on this earth are squeaky clean as far as karma goes. Most humans are afraid of the unknown.

Somebody please explain to me this?

I highly doubt that most people on this earth can ascend unless they were the supposed indigo children who have been planted here to change the vibration of the earth, when they had already ben spiritually more evolved then us before they were born.

To live in another dimension as an astral body is the same thing as being a ghost. I'm sensing utter BS. Somebody please explain this to me. It's not adding up to me. Everybody has to learn that what they have sown they shall reap. If you pull everybody into some other dimension of astral bodies, then doesn't that forfeit the learning experience that we need to have on earth? Fear is part of being human by it we know how to survive.

I say that this place of ascenscion can only be for a super human who cannot fear anything and knows everything.

Ghosts are trapped as astral bodies, many times because they are afraid to go into the light, they are afraid that they will be sent to hell for the mistakes they have made in life or other beliefs that they have been fed.

Fear, in and of itself, will not prohibit someone from "Ascending". Fear can trigger the fight or flight mechanism for survival. Fear DOES exist in the higher dimensions (with the caveat that nothing in the higher dimensions is exactly the same as what we experience in 3D), because both "Light" and "Dark" exist in the higher dimensions, at least the ones we will be worrying about in Ascension.

The problem with fear is that it is a negative emotion. And negativity, if allowed to develop and fester, can cause problems that would lead to one not developing spiritually enough to Ascend or having your Soul or Light being badly affected because of what negativity can attract.

In a nutshell, to be blunt, humanity really needs to get over the idea that when we "die", we cease to exist. We need to get over the idea that every thing that happens in our lives are "random" events, rather than spiritual opportunities of enlightenment. We need to understand that everyone is connected and a part of the One. Investigate the ideas of Duality and the Veil.

Think of Earth as a theater. Before incarnating on Earth, certain groups of Souls get together and plan out what type of "movie" they want to create on Earth. Yes, it could be a movie about "torture" and "fear" and "doing bad things". Essentially Souls create scenarios on Earth so they can see if they can rise about the base human emotions and conditions compounded by Duality and the Veil. The entity called Jesus Christ wrote a script for a "movie" on Earth, but a lot of the material was edited out and there were never enough actors to make the movie a success.

Just by being alive on Earth right now you are a potential candidate for Ascension. You still have to pass certain "requirements", the least of which is that you still have to be alive when Ascension occurs to be able to ascend.

You also have to meet certain "spiritual" requirements, one of which is you have to get rid of all your karma from this, and past, lives. But you can do this at night, while you sleep, since that is the time your Higher Self is available to interact in the higher planes.

What you need to do is right now is to pray to your Guides or Guardian Angels and ask to start "The Rites of Initiation needed to quality for Ascension".

But just asking is only the start. You DO have to be in the higher vibrations of Love to Ascend. The place to start is by Loving Yourself, Loving your neighbor, Loving Mother Earth and those other humans and non-humans that live on her as well.

Not everyone is going to Ascend by a long shot, if the majority of humanity keeps on their present course and do not Awaken. And yes, if you don't Ascend and die, you will revert back to your "Astral Body" if you will (base energy: your Soul/Higher Self and your I AM Presence or God Spark).

You never forfeit the learning experience you have on Earth. It is not kept and hidden until death, then to be lost or found. There are actually other Souls who have not incarnated on Earth that benefit from what you are experiencing on Earth -- they are learning themselves from your life.

Honestly, I mentioned "movies". Think of your life as a movie being played out on a big screen theater with these Souls in the audience doing a play-by-play analysis of your life as it evolves. Unlike movies on Earth, though, if you become spiritual evolved enough, you should be able to start communicating with some of those in the "audience", like your Spirit Guide, your Higher Self, your Soul Self, your Guardian Angel, etc. And they have the advantage of knowing how the movie should end, and can help guide you to do the things to need to do to make the "movie" a spiritual success.

But don't get into the idea that they are "judging" your life. If you die, you will have a life review after death. You will be the only one who ultimately judges your life as to how successful you were. God is Unconditional Love, not judgment, hatred or revenge.

While those that Ascend do not get this full "life review" as those that die do, they WILL get tested before Ascension. One of these tests will be the "Time of Darkness" which will come before the time of Ascension. There will be others...

Ghosts are not "trapped" as Astral bodies. They can be astral bodies, they can be etheric energies, they can even be higher dimensional beings, especially those of the Dark.

Finally, we need to get over the idea that we need to "help" or "save" any body but ourselves. Really, we do not know, from our viewpoint, what those other Souls wanted to experience in their "movie". Because of that, we only need to be concerned about us, individually.

Really, if every ONE person on Earth individually said, "Today I accept that every one on Earth, human or otherwise, is a part of God and deserves my Love. I will be responsible for MYSELF, spiritually and physically. I will live, eat, breathe and act in a compassionate, respectful and Loving manner," our problems would be solved. What every "Enlightened" being, from Budda to Christ, essentially came to believe.

PS: Don't worry about the babies and small children. Their "Higher-Self" is not a "baby" or "child" in the astral plane and can ask for the Rites at night on behalf of the human "baby", if that is what they wish.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

My understanding is that it is the 'Earth' that is ascending.
Therefore the choice as to when this occurs, will be in the hands of the Earth Mother. There will be a divinely right moment. Earth's ascension is slightly different than most planet's ascensions to the 5th dimension.

Usually, the people of a planet and the planet itself are more or less all ready for ascension at the same time in their evolution. This is not the case on Earth, as the Earth is ready but the entire race is not.
Therefore, it is she who is choosing to ascend - and she will take with her those humans who are ready.===

Ascension is an act of a planet (or person), in this case the Earth, increasing its light to a point where they are able to operate in the 5th dimension and move from existence in a third dimension. Earth is currently a 3rd dimensional planet with the 4th dimension around her. When she ascends, she will become a 5th dimensional planet with a 6th dimension around her.
Anyone not ready, will be guided to other 3d dimensional planets. There they will complete their learning and evolve to a point where they may choose to ascend in their own right.

i agree with the above here............ there is many fear mongering regarding 2012 especially those energy workers or lightworkers that claim that they hold the key to your ascension lol..............as in minoki or however you spell it those that claim they can activate your DNA etc, I do wonder what these people are going to do when 2012 comes along will they be able to work again or will they then be fear mongering on another route claiming again that they have the keys to your ascension??? we are only responsible for ourselves............

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Unlike Christian mythology, New Age philosophy has no illusion of a concept of "justice". A human spirit can sustain enough damage from "torture" so that it can no longer function as a human being and may even be unable to reincarnate. More advanced souls are resistant to torture and will just go "out of body" during extreme distress. You can tell more advanced souls specifically by their lack of fear, they also tend to be pain tolerant. Women naturally vibrate at a higher frequency than men.

As for children ascending, they generally have less fear than adults. As the vibration is increasing I see people automatically matching it. I think fear will lessen in those capable of higher vibration while fear will increase in those who cannot match the higher vibration until the fear kills them (either directly or through self manifestation of fatal events). Based on the energy I am perceiving presently I would assume suicides are rampant and that actual numbers are probably intentionally covered up by the government.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
2012 will come and go, just like any other year. No point clutching at the ascension straw, unfortunately.

So, how come out of all the religions out there in the world - you ascension guys choose one off a conspiracy site? Come on, stop believing everything you read..

new topics

top topics

join