It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs and their counterparts in my hometown

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I am from Fort Worth TX. NW of Fort Worth is a city called Lake Worth. There is a Lake there by the same name. For the past 2 years there have been numerous UFO sightings, not by me, but by my brother and his closest few friends. This will be a wild ride.

By the way, I do not have pictures. I was never there for the sightings but I trust my blood brother. I also trust his best friends, they are like my best friends. I also have a knack for asking the right questions in which to picture the event in my mind with.

So between 10pm and midnight during this summer, my brother has seen about 10 appearances of the same 2 objects. Sightings ALWAYS occur within 4 miles of or on top of the lake.

Craft 1: The first craft is the actual UFO. The most exciting sighting occurred in May. My brother and his friend were driving on HWY 199 southbound on the access road. The friend, W was driving, my brother, J, having seen stuff in the are many times before was watching out the window. He saw what he thought was at first a radio tower. Then the driver notices it appears to be moving. J confirms. It was going (the best I could estimate from his account is 40mph) slow and was traveling low. From what I asked, I ascertained that the object was just (3 foot error) larger than a scion tc, the car they were driving. HE said there were three lights on the craft. They had the color and intensity as that of the moon and were relativistically the same size. One light at each corner of this black triangle. Could see no surface of the craft, just that it reflected nothing and blocked out the stars.

Anyway, it was coming toward them. He said about 3 or 4 typical power poles high. As they were driving it was getting closer, and they (the craft) must have took their velocity into consideration because it passed right over them and when it did, something resembling orange fire lit up in the bottom beneath the craft. He called my crying.

Craft 2: Craft 2 is one of those planes with a radar dish on top. You may have seen one. Looks like a regular plane, just with a huge dish on top of and at the rear of the fuselage. It can be seen in the day and night. At night, the typical red blinky light never blinks though, that's how he knows it's the same one. Whenever they see craft 1, and then they see craft 2, craft 1 relocates about 3 miles away in literally the blink of an eye.

There is also a joint reserve base in Lake Worth and during the Stephenville sightings they overtly gave misinfo as it was retracted later. Also, when the radar plane is around, the other never shows up. So it seems this radar plane is keeping the other away? What could be happening?

In the same area, a trustworthy source has seen 3 points of light from separate corners of the sky travel at high speed toward one another, meet, combine/join into one, and then shoot straight up. Lastly, there was actually a ball of light right over my house! My mom and two others saw it at the same time! Scary!

Anyway, please no hate. This is my first post and I just wanted to share this stuff with you all.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Is this what your brother is reporting seeing?

Do you mean that the craft resembles the aircraft that I posted? Like masquerading as airplane?

Please explain.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing this with us
Would it be possible for you or your brother to capture some good long video footage of the crafts one of these nights? I've heard the black triangles were believed to be military, so maybe this is why craft 2 is always seen with it, or maybe there is no relation between the military and black triangles, either way craft 2 is definitely up there to track it. Craft 2 sounds like a E-3 Sentry also known as AWACS(airborne warning and control system). I believe this aircraft radar range is between 200-500 miles give or take.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Yes both those planes resemble the military aircraft. As to the frequency of the objects, you can see the military craft everyday if you look and the black triangle between 2 and 4 times a week. Sorry about the late reply. Thanks for your responses.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Not sure if you have a video camera, if you don't own one is there any chance you or your brother could borrow one? Then keep it with you or him and get some footage of this next time you see it. I am a long way away from Texas so I wont have a opportunity to see it. I hear the Texas sky has been pretty active the last year or two.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SchmokehSchmokeh

Could you provide some pictures of the two objects you are seeing. My previous question was not answered by the way. Is one of the objects an actual AWACS aircraft?

If you are seeing both objects that regularly, then some pictures would definitely be easy to take, eh?

Thanks.

new topics

top topics

join